G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Hawaiian72099

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This morning while I was driving on base i was "randomly" selected for a spot vehicle inspection. Maybe they were just doing job but when one of the guards said he should be current on everything (registration and insurance) the car is brand new, and the other guy says no we want to inspect that one. I think it was kind of obvious they just wanted to check out the engine bay, because all they had were questions about the engine and they never asked for my registration and insurance. They asked if the JWTs were stock and I said uuuhhhh no. Finally they let me go to work after about a 15 min "spot" check!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:04 AM
Lou@Amplified
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
a girl with a OB g37 saw my car and said "DAMN YOUR CAR IS SEXY".... that made me feel warm inside..lol maybe because she's a hottie.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:58 AM
willizm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, the other day I was driving down busy street in my city minding my own business. I heard a honk to the right of me so I look over and it's two girls in a grand prix. They smiled and waived, I waived back/smiled back at them. Honestly I thought it was kinda weird as I wasn't drawing any type of attention to myself as I wasn't playing any music loud or wearing a backwards hat lookin' thuggish or anything like that(seems to work for the camaro guys in my area). Just a dude driving down the street getting honked at by two girls.

I get alot of looks where I live as most people in my area can't afford a G37. Not trying to hype myself up, but good jobs in my area are hard to come by and I have to travel to make a decent living. I'm in a lower midddleclass-middleclass area of the southwest suburbs of Chicago. I'd imagine if I were in Malibu, then the G37 is probably looked at like a chevy cobalt is here just giving the median class difference.

Last edited by willizm; 09-23-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:43 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by jks toy!
Yeah seriously he was a total rude douche bag and I didn't feel like wasting my time arguing with him
you should have told him to "fvck off needle d!ck" , kidding.

on a serious note, no wonder people hate bmw drivers. ******.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 PM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Yeah I probably should have, but I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to yell at the douche bag bimmer driver
Old 09-23-2008, 10:17 PM
gnarf

Originally Posted by ampdG37
a girl with a OB g37 saw my car and said "DAMN YOUR CAR IS SEXY".... that made me feel warm inside..lol maybe because she's a hottie.
you should have made her feel warm inside .... ;-)
Old 09-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by gnarf
you should have made her feel warm inside .... ;-)
No, he should've FELT how warm she was inside
Old 09-23-2008, 10:48 PM
d3mon

Originally Posted by jks toy!
I was at the gas station that I always go too,, and I was casually putting gas in my car when some guy pulled up in a brand new 7 series bimmer... He got out of his car and started putting gas in his car.. Then I was just finishing putting gas in my car and the guy looks at my car then asks me what it was and I told him it's a infiniti g37S and I absolutely love it and then he said "Wow it's ugly""". I told him to **** off.....
you should have said " Yeah I know, but at least I can sell my ugly car...you however will always be stuck with that ugly face"
Old 09-23-2008, 11:11 PM
GiGGaplease

was at the gas station yesterday. pulled up to this black guy next to me.

black guy: what kind of car is it?
me: infiniti.
black guy: the............g35?
me: yes.
black guy: damn, that b!tch is hot.
me: haha. fo sho.

all my encounters was people thinking the car is a g35. should have said it was a skyline and look at their expression. eh.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 PM
Da Hashi

Originally Posted by gamedog
No, he should've FELT how warm she was inside
feel da dip stick
Old 09-25-2008, 07:48 PM
BULLPRESTIGE

some kid was at the gas station so i steped out of the mini mart and he was just starring at the car(with the newly equiped rims*all black baby*)
he goes...DUDE is this your car
me:yeah, u like it?
it looks like a beast ..wow i nbver seen one look so clean...like the bat mobile.
me: haha yeah i know
thank you
roar...
Old 10-02-2008, 04:41 PM
hotshothenry

So i was driving my cousin's friends (3 girls, 1 was dope but had a bf =/ ) back to their dorm last weekend, and the hot one as we're approaching my car starts flipping out like "omg you don't understand this is like my dream car, i've wanted it for like 3 years" i go umm this came out last year, she goes "well whatever i've always wanted it" haha im like ok anyway probably in the entire 15 minute ride more then 45 seconds didnt go by without her saying something like "can we just talk about how amazing this car is and how hot it is" etc etc.

So ya i <3 this car =D
Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 AM
DingoNY

Originally Posted by hotshothenry
So i was driving my cousin's friends (3 girls, 1 was dope but had a bf =/ )

How serious is the bf?

I'd try to find a way to have her run into you again

I mean 15 mins of near hysteria... Wow.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:39 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by DingoNY
How serious is the bf?

I'd try to find a way to have her run into you again

I mean 15 mins of near hysteria... Wow.
According to her facebook she was all excited and counting the days til he came down to visit her so we'll see, im sure my cousin will bring her out to more parties that i invite them to.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:07 AM
G37sGuy

Well I just got my G37S 2 weeks ago and my first compliment was from a couple of nice looking college girls at the gas station filling up a convertible mustang (very hot girls...ugly a** car). They asked me what car it was and asked for a ride. I gave them a ride.

But what is it about the dirty looks from G35 owners. Not every G35 owner, but the first G35 owner had a sweet silver one and as he drove up next to mine, he gave one of those dirty/envy looks. WTF. I like G35, not as much as my G37S, but I always give them a waive or a nod.

Not many G37's in my area, so every time I see one we always acknowledge one another.

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread