Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Sweeet P

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have had a few...

1-Little 5 yr old kid walking out of a starbucks with his dad goes to the front of my car and says "look Dad...it's a RACE CAR!"

2-As I'm coming out of a Chinese Restaurant...a teenage boy and 3 friends pull up in his brand new Gray Altima Coupe...parks a couple spots away from my car. As he and 3 of his buddies pass my car, the driver stops dead in his tracks and says "Oh Sh!#!...it's a G37!"

3-Parked at the groceries with the windows down, waiting for the wifey...2 teenage guys park right next to me in an old tacoma. Guy gets out and says through the passenger side window.."Sick ride homie!"
Old 09-17-2008, 04:04 PM
blackfunk
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Austin Martin?
LMAO, let pretend that spelling snafu never happened.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM
07BlackG35Stud

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Besides the regular "nice car" comments, I get a lot of looks everywhere I go, from both guys and girls. I also got a bunch of groupies (kids in my neighborhood) that think my car rocks...one came and asked me to race his mother on her Cavalier the other day lol
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 AM
wtf09876

i get lots of "nice car man" and "thats the new g37?"...at gas stations n drive thrus....and constant stares of hate and envy whenever i roll with my windows down...cuz im 18 n i have a loaded IP 37 lool ...its that "you rich little spoiled bitch" look...I LOVE IT i just smile n give them a nice revv =)

Last edited by wtf09876; 09-18-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:20 AM
BroDaJin

From a friend who drives a 06 g35. "Damn I wish we had that oil dip stick on our car"

Coming from a 04 and 06 g35 I totally feel his pain trying to check oil levels after oil changes. Pain in the butt!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:28 AM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My most memorable compliments...

Bum #1: "Dude, that's a sweet car man. Looks really good."
- Cool, my first compliment. Even though it's from a bum.

Bum #2: "That's a nice ride man. Is that an Acura? Can you help a brother out?"
- Damn, another bum. I was reaching for change to give too until he made that Acura comment.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:15 PM
ag2prcntr

I'm a newbie that just got minez this past Thursday. Last night the valet parked it in the pole position of the "show" spaces - next to the Bentley Continental and the 911
Old 09-21-2008, 05:23 PM
BULLPRESTIGE

just last week after i got my 19's powered coatd

i was rollinh down the block and some girl just yells out nice ****ing car , can i lick it?....i said no...you can blank blank blank
Old 09-21-2008, 05:46 PM
vINCe_Inc

Originally Posted by BULLPRESTIGE
i was rollinh down the block and some girl just yells out nice ****ing car , can i lick it?....i said no...you can blank blank blank
lol. wtf
Old 09-21-2008, 05:57 PM
vINCe_Inc

i love it when g35 drivers check out my car like crazy, and me secretly check out the g35 because i still like that car a lot.
i get the ocassional few 'can you roll down the window' incidents so they can ask me a question about the car.
im way past the compliments i get for this car because in my area, bimmers and mercs are so common that a 'luxury' car is nothing unusual/.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:00 PM
tenfour

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tfmbigdog99
Asian girl driving a riced out accord. "Damn that **** is fire, just put a spoiler on it and your gonna be forreal flosssin!!!"

(Her spoiler was almost as big as her ****...hahahah)
WTF?! hahaha!
Old 09-22-2008, 07:28 AM
fcarpio

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, I think I had posted this somewhere here but here it goes again. I got my G37 shortly after it came out, so needless to say I was pretty much the only one out there. I live in North Broward county but I had to go to a conference is South Beach. A friend from work, who also has a brand new G Sedan was coming to the conference too. We met at a restaurant to have some dinner (on the company, off course!) before checking in at the hotel. After dinner we drove our cars to the hotel (The Fointainbleu Hilton to make things worse) and we both pulled by the valet parking. I was in front and he was right behind me. All of a sudden my car gets surrounded, first by the valet folks, then by a bunch of visitors from the hotel. It was unreal! I must have had about 25 people trying to get a look on my car. The more people that came to see my G the more people they attracted. But the best part was that they were all trying to get a look of my car while my buddy in his brand new G was sitting all by himself right behind my car. After a while I just stepped back next to my buddy and we were both in amazement at people's behavior. This lasted for about ten minutes and then I told the valet to park my car, in the front where I can see it. I just thought that was great if you love attention, but it kind of made me feel uncomfortable.

No offense to the sedan folks, but remember that the sedan had been out for about a year already and the G37 Coupe was pretty much non existent in the streets at the time I got mine.

Last edited by fcarpio; 09-22-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:27 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
I was at the gas station that I always go too,, and I was casually putting gas in my car when some guy pulled up in a brand new 7 series bimmer... He got out of his car and started putting gas in his car.. Then I was just finishing putting gas in my car and the guy looks at my car then asks me what it was and I told him it's a infiniti g37S and I absolutely love it and then he said "Wow it's ugly""". I told him to **** off.....
Old 09-23-2008, 01:54 AM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by jks toy!
I was at the gas station that I always go too,, and I was casually putting gas in my car when some guy pulled up in a brand new 7 series bimmer... He got out of his car and started putting gas in his car.. Then I was just finishing putting gas in my car and the guy looks at my car then asks me what it was and I told him it's a infiniti g37S and I absolutely love it and then he said "Wow it's ugly""". I told him to **** off.....
you should of told him he was stupid to buy an overpriced pos
Old 09-23-2008, 01:58 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Yeah seriously he was a total rude douche bag and I didn't feel like wasting my time arguing with him

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread