Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 02:34 AM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hotshothenry
Hey guys, so there's one of these in my350z.com and i gotta say there's always some funny/interesting replies in there, def a crowd favorite, so i figured i'd start one in here since i didn't see one around.

p.s. mods move to appropriate sub-forum if necessary, and make sticky if you like

I'll start out...

Last night my friend who used to have a 2004 G35 drove my G37, kinda wet out so he pins it from a stop sign (nothing too crazy) but the car basically slides at an angle for a good 25 feet while the tires spin, he did a pretty good job keeping it going in a relatively straight line with traction off.

Anyway there was this hottt girl that we had picked up to go to the club with us (this was on the way back) who was sitting in the back. Anyway after we had the fun with the car she goes "Shant (my friend) that was really fun, i wanna do that again, i love this car"

I've also gotten the "hey awesome car" comments from bunch of people, mostly guys, but a good amount of girls too.

What's the best compliment that YOU've gotten so far?
you armenian?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:51 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Girl at the parking lot of LA fitness: "I love your car"

and a few "nice car" comments from random people at different places. But once at a light, a bus driver waved at me to roll down my window and asked "hey man is that the new G?" I replied, "yea". Then he just said "it looks niiice". I said thanks and we drove off from the stop.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:04 AM
Hawaiian72099

Not sure if this counts as a compliment or not. But when I first got to Guam 2 years ago I got a boonie Integra just to get me to and from work, because we were only allowed to ship one car from the states to Guam. So we shipped my wife's IS300 instead of my CRX. Well for two years the only time I got to drive the IS300 was when I was chauffeuring her around with the kids on the weekends. But since I got the G 3 months ago she is always begging me to drive it instead of her IS300. Not to rub it in but she does "work extremely hard" for me to get to drive it around a few times a week.Not sure if this counts as a compliment or not. But when I first got to Guam 2 years ago I got a boonie Integra just to get me to and from work, because we were only allowed to ship one car from the states to Guam. So we shipped my wife's IS300 instead of my CRX. Well for two years the only time I got to drive the IS300 was when I was chauffeuring her around with the kids on the weekends. But since I got the G 3 months ago she is always begging me to drive it instead of her IS300. Not to rub it in but she does "work extremely hard" for me to get to drive it around a few times a month.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:55 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
da da double take
Old 09-15-2008, 08:58 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by gnarf
my co-worker's friend told me that she wanted to *** my car...i didnt kno her...i was going to fast to see her...:P
Slowly press in brakes... Shift into reverse.... check if she was hot... if she was... get her *** in your car and tell her to go ahead... if she was not... just rev up the engine... say thanks... and feel out like ur showing off but your really playin the double peak off...

and from know of when a girl says that... ACT LIKE A MAN... lol
Old 09-15-2008, 09:05 AM
hotshothenry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lakers8
you armenian?
yupp, born and lived there for 7 years
Old 09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
DIGITALG37

why is it that everyone leaves these comments like the FUN POLICE. Wha do you guy really drive the speed limit, cuz if so. thats lame.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:55 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DIGITALG37
why is it that everyone leaves these comments like the FUN POLICE. Wha do you guy really drive the speed limit, cuz if so. thats lame.
Fun police AKA........................................... my wife

Hates me driving fast but last time doing 250 km/h she enjoyed herself she'll never admitit but she was turned on.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:19 AM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by DIGITALG37
true dat
Old 09-15-2008, 10:58 AM
gnarf

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Slowly press in brakes... Shift into reverse.... check if she was hot... if she was... get her *** in your car and tell her to go ahead... if she was not... just rev up the engine... say thanks... and feel out like ur showing off but your really playin the double peak off...

and from know of when a girl says that... ACT LIKE A MAN... lol
word.......ive owned the car about like a month and in the first week i got 3 numbers from random girls...2 were pretty...and i got a **** actress compliment my car...she had a hot body...but botox is a bitch when its wearin down ...IP works wonders...hahaha
Old 09-15-2008, 11:27 AM
BHCubed

so far...

standing in my driveway after getting home from work a woman walks bye(a neighbor around the corner):
her: looks like someone got a new car
me: yeah
her: it's gorgeous, it matches my eyes...
me: thanks

the other one was after a phillies game. i get to my car and do a walk around.
the lady parked behind me says: everything ok?
Me: yup just jecking my car, it's brand new you know?
her: yeah, it's beautiful, that's why I parked behind it.
Me: thanks.

and a bunch of cool car comments from guys
Old 09-15-2008, 12:18 PM
BroDaJin

After coming out of the Skins game yesterday , there were 2 random chicks leaning on my car. So from a distance I opened up the window which kinda spooked them. While they were peeking inside I walked behind one girl and asked her what she was doing. She tells me she was very interested in buying a g37 and she just wanted to talk the person who owned the car. She loved everything about the car and I was suprised when she asked about the 6mt on this car. I was blown away on how much she knew about cars and how she hated driving a car with a slush box. I had a date with me and I knew she was getting little annoyed so I couldn't continue our conversation so I gave her my buisiness card and left. I did recieve a phone call later that evening and the story will not continue because it's not work safe. Just use your imagination..
Old 09-15-2008, 12:20 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by BroDaJin
After coming out of the Skins game yesterday , there were 2 random chicks leaning on my car. So from a distance I opened up the window which kinda spooked them. While they were peeking inside I walked behind one girl and asked her what she was doing. She tells me she was very interested in buying a g37 and she just wanted to talk the person who owned the car. She loved everything about the car and I was suprised when she asked about the 6mt on this car. I was blown away on how much she knew about cars and how she hated driving a car with a slush box. I had a date with me and I knew she was getting little annoyed so I couldn't continue our conversation so I gave her my buisiness card and left. I did recieve a phone call later that evening and the story will not continue because it's not work safe. Just use your imagination..
you are officially my new hero
Old 09-15-2008, 12:25 PM
lakers8

Originally Posted by hotshothenry
yupp, born and lived there for 7 years
nice me too, glendale?
Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 PM
InfinitiFreak

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
Not sure if this is a compliment but it made me smile. Just had a family with a little boy about 9 or 10 years old move in next door, and when I was leaving to go out saturday night, he waved at me and motioned for me to roll my window down. When I did, he asked me if my car was a "Transformer" like in the movie, LOL!! He seemed so excited, so I sad yes, but only late at night when everyone is asleep. His eyes got so big, LOL!!

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread