G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Heat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay, best compliment ever for me! This weekend on my way to the club with the guys from the DNE meet and we were doing some heavy weaving in/out of traffic at 80-120mph. Later at the club one of the guys said "You are really ONE with your car, you can really drive it without fear." That is by far the best compliment a girl can ever receive!
Old 04-13-2009, 11:20 AM
SFG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heat= SQW (Speed Qrazed Women)..........................LOL
Old 04-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Heat

Originally Posted by SFG37S
Heat= SQW (Speed Qrazed Women)..........................LOL
Andrenaline Junkie FTW!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:06 PM
TIMMAY

I'll share the funniest one so far..

A few months ago I was over at my parents' place on the weekend and my mom asked me to go pick up my 15 year old bro from JV bball practice.. another opportunity to drive my G! =) So one of my other siblings and I jump in and head over to pick him up standing out front of his high school.. As we rolled up my baby bro's friend noticed my car and was like "Damnnnnn that's a NICE car!....." and my bro remarked back to him that he agreed, it was really nice..... and that his brother has one...... then he noticed this guy even bought it at the same dealer too..

then my bro riding shotgun opened the door to get out to slide the chair forward so he could get in.. and he realized it was ME/MY CAR haha.. Baby bro couldn't see either of us since my windows are pretty much blacked out.. =P

I just thought that was funny.. my own bro was complimenting/appreciating my car more when he didn't know it was mine.. also it was cool cuz my bro goes to a high school where all the parents drive Mercedes/BMW etc so to roll up and get that is always nice..
Old 04-13-2009, 03:13 PM
Sirhc7897

I ran into a R34 GTR (right hand drive) at a gas station in Macclenny (small little town in NE Florida of all places to see a right hand drive GTR.....go figure) yesterday evening on my way to grab some dinner. Apparently the guy had recently purchased it in Orlando and was out joy riding.....

I pulled up next to him at the Citgo to get gas and he complimented me on my car to which I very much complimented him on his......When he realized it was a G37 and not a G35 he got all excited and was talking about how much he wished his had the features mine had, etc.....He was really excited about it and was pouring over every inch of it, checking out the nav, the seats ,etc....

Was just interesting that a guy with that rare of a car stateside would be so fascinated with my G37S......Should have offered to trade.....

For those of you in Jacksonville it was white with black Nismo rims. Looked lowered and had pillar guages and looked like a turbo timer mounted on the steering column although he said it was stock.....

Never expected to see one of those especially out in BFE where I did see it.....
Old 04-13-2009, 10:39 PM
vINCe_Inc

Originally Posted by Heat
Okay, best compliment ever for me! This weekend on my way to the club with the guys from the DNE meet and we were doing some heavy weaving in/out of traffic at 80-120mph. Later at the club one of the guys said "You are really ONE with your car, you can really drive it without fear." That is by far the best compliment a girl can ever receive!
that could be a compliment for being a reeeetard !
haha.
jk.
drive safe woman !
Old 04-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Gazan37
Banned

Originally Posted by gnarf
you should have made her feel warm inside .... ;-)
^^^Love this guy lmaoo
Old 04-15-2009, 02:57 AM
BradManUWF
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I had this hottie I was dating for couple weeks say to me "What do I have to do for you to let me drive your car?" I said, "Babe, you're probably not willing to give up that much yet". She replies, "Oh, you'd be surprised". Needless to say, we didn't go out to dinner that night.....

Last edited by BradManUWF; 04-15-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:15 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
here's a few new ones.

*A few months back, I was at a stop light and I noticed the guy in the car behind me taking pictures of my car with his cellphone.

*2 weeks ago, I pulled into a supermarket parking and there were 2 employees who were collecting the shopping carts behind me. I can see them staring and talking about my car from my rear view mirror. When I stepped out, they commented "Nice car man".

*I was at a McD's drive thru and the guy who handed me my order saw my new wheels (phantom GT30) and said, "Damn sir, and now you're rolling on Volks!"

*Last Saturday, I was reverse parked into a Hooters slot and a Japanese tourist walked by infront of my car. I heard him say "Waooo! SKYRINE!!", we made eye contact and he gave me a 2 thumbs up.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:26 AM
JhonnyboyNYC
Banned

lol for me it was my co-worker... she ask me hey can i take a pic of your car? i was like sure... she goes but wait with me in it i wanna post it on my facebook lol..
Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 AM
SirFer

Back in November I was driving 4 female friends (yes, one of them had to sit on the hump in the back) from our dorm to one of the bars by my school because it's a long walk and they were just a little bit tipsy. 1 of the girls was from my high school and has a G35 coupe, she freaked out when she saw my 37 because she isn't allowed to bring her car to school and she didn't know I had a G so she was all excited. 2 of the other girls live right across the hall from me so I'm pretty good friends with them. And the 4th girl I had never met in my life but she was soo finee. So we get to the bar and it's still a little early so they want to go to the grocery store and get some Mike's Hard and pre-game a bit. On the way there I was making sure to show off the performance aspects a little bit, and shifting pretty late because they were all going crazy off the exhaust at like 5,000RPM. I don't drink, and I don't have a fake because I don't need one, so 3 of them go in and leave me alone with the girl that I'd never met. So we're talkin it up a little and I'm definitely feelin it but then they come back out and we get to the bar and they pre-game in my car for like 20 minutes. So they finally decide that the bar is populated enough for them to make their entry and start getting out, but the 4th girl, the only one that I didn't know, claims she isn't feeling so hot and she's just gonna go back to her room and sleep it off. So they say ok and they all kinda give me a knowing look but I had no idea. So we drive back to the dorm and this girl is like "This is a fvcking sexy car, have you ever been in the backseat?" Beyond that, all I'm going to say is that I got in the backseat of my G for the first time ever that night, and after that went to my room. She didn't end up making it back to her room until much later the next day...

That was my best compliment I think.... But I've also had lots of waves, smiles, and "nice cars" at drive-throughs and stoplights and such.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
BradManUWF
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SirFer
Back in November I was driving 4 female friends (yes, one of them had to sit on the hump in the back) from our dorm to one of the bars by my school because it's a long walk and they were just a little bit tipsy. 1 of the girls was from my high school and has a G35 coupe, she freaked out when she saw my 37 because she isn't allowed to bring her car to school and she didn't know I had a G so she was all excited. 2 of the other girls live right across the hall from me so I'm pretty good friends with them. And the 4th girl I had never met in my life but she was soo finee. So we get to the bar and it's still a little early so they want to go to the grocery store and get some Mike's Hard and pre-game a bit. On the way there I was making sure to show off the performance aspects a little bit, and shifting pretty late because they were all going crazy off the exhaust at like 5,000RPM. I don't drink, and I don't have a fake because I don't need one, so 3 of them go in and leave me alone with the girl that I'd never met. So we're talkin it up a little and I'm definitely feelin it but then they come back out and we get to the bar and they pre-game in my car for like 20 minutes. So they finally decide that the bar is populated enough for them to make their entry and start getting out, but the 4th girl, the only one that I didn't know, claims she isn't feeling so hot and she's just gonna go back to her room and sleep it off. So they say ok and they all kinda give me a knowing look but I had no idea. So we drive back to the dorm and this girl is like "This is a fvcking sexy car, have you ever been in the backseat?" Beyond that, all I'm going to say is that I got in the backseat of my G for the first time ever that night, and after that went to my room. She didn't end up making it back to her room until much later the next day...

That was my best compliment I think.... But I've also had lots of waves, smiles, and "nice cars" at drive-throughs and stoplights and such.
High fives! G37, getting people laid since 2007
Old 04-15-2009, 11:53 AM
bigwill0815

there are some good ones on here...

I kno this girl for a few years and i was at a party and she saw me pull up in my new car. So we are all hanging around and alot of drinking is goin on.. anyways, she walks up to me and says can i see inside your car, sure! we get in and i start her up, she gets a glow in her eyes... she askes me "hey you wanna break in your car," i say its getting close to 1000 miles haha. She smiles and says no not that way... i laughed and said no i just cleaned the interior haha. Thought that was a good one.. needless to say we went to my house
Old 04-15-2009, 11:57 AM
Michelangelo

Originally Posted by BradManUWF
High fives! G37, getting people laid since 2007
You guys are making me want to trade my sedan for a coupe...

Then again, I don't think my wife would really appreciate me getting that sort of attention... LOL
Old 04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
KnoxvilleG37

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SirFer

You are my hero sir.....well played.

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread