Sponsored By:

Official best compliments received thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Heat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g37mobbber
"can we touch it?"
Is there something you are not telling us!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:38 PM
terrycs
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by g37mobbber
soo i was @ a stoplight and my friends that i havent seen in like 4 years (girls) that randomly pulled up next to me told me i had a sick a$$ car and they told me to go to the park down the street so i did..and they jumped out of there 99' 4runner and there were like "wow ive only seen this car on your myspace, its sick as hell and it sounded soo nice when you drove past me" (stock exhaust). and i was like thanks and then right after they were like "can we touch it?" and i was like of couse you can i opened the door by pushing the button and they were like "did that just open from your fingerprint?" and i was like no i wish and there like "wow this car is amazing!"
No happy ending?
Old 12-09-2008, 12:59 AM
g37mobbber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahaha ^^^^
Old 12-09-2008, 01:22 AM
BLKICE

Originally Posted by KcKJ93
fingerprint! LOL
Hey i use it to my advantage all the time! haha
Old 12-09-2008, 01:26 AM
VRG37S

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Man I still haven't recieved any compliments on my car........Oh well...You guys enjoy all the compliments that you get.....LOL
Old 12-09-2008, 01:28 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by jks toy!
Man I still haven't recieved any compliments on my car........Oh well...You guys enjoy all the compliments that you get.....LOL
you cant be serious. with that ride, you should be getting all the compliments.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:50 AM
KcKJ93

I just recieved another today. I was just omw to a shopping mall when i fully came to a full stop cause there's a red light in the front... then out of nowhere there's this car that just pulled up to me in the middle of the street on my right hand side. I looked and this guy cheesing n waving at me to roll down the window. so i did and he started telling me, "where u get that car?! is it from (name) at the Peninsula dealer?! cause i got the exact same car!" i was like... dude u stopped in the middle of a road just to ask me this...? but i was nice enough and responded w/a "yea... but not from (name) but same dealer... he then clapped his hands n gave a good cheering and drove off... after he left... i felt kinda weird........ "did i just got hit on by a guy?!"

For that guy if ur in this forum, i'm not making fun of u.. just wanted to share the experience to everyone cause i thought it was pretty funny.... =)

Last edited by KcKJ93; 12-09-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:20 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
"he wanted you"
Old 12-09-2008, 09:49 AM
nym37

I got one today. I roll out of Starbucks with my Green tea Latte and as I walk towards my car, a blonde woman in a white mustang pulls up to the left of my car so I wait for her to pull in. I open my door to get in,

Female: Blah blah blah blah (couldn't hear because of a ambulance rolling by)
Me: Excuse me?
Female: Do you wanna trade cars? It's really pretty.
Me: Your car is nice also. (it had some ugly rims on it)
Female: Oh and I like your shirt also.
Me: LOL, thanks

Last week at a gas station, a black girl walks with her friend walks by and says, "Can I roll with you?"
Old 12-09-2008, 03:48 PM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was in Anaheim the other day making a U-turn when a group of people who looked like thugs were J-walking across the street next to me, and then one of them said "hey it's the new G" and the other one said to me "hey nice ride bro."

That's the best compliment I've received yet. The next best one was from a bum at a gas station who called my car an Acura (I was about to give him some spare change too until he said that lol)
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Heat

Originally Posted by chasemyaccord
I was in Anaheim the other day making a U-turn when a group of people who looked like thugs were J-walking across the street next to me, and then one of them said "hey it's the new G" and the other one said to me "hey nice ride bro."

That's the best compliment I've received yet. The next best one was from a bum at a gas station who called my car an Acura (I was about to give him some spare change too until he said that lol)
If a thug said that to me I would be worried he might try to steal it. LOL
Old 04-13-2009, 12:28 AM
woojoo83
Registered Member

i was at our local cave complex/golf course/national park going for an easter morning trail run. i was stretching so i was sitting on the asphalt on my butt and was out of view from some folks. this couple was walking by and without seeing me the guy says, "now THAT's a car i want...." and his wife said, "nah, that's too nice for you"....and then they come into my field of vision, he sees me, and just gives me the all-knowing head nod from dude-to-dude....
Old 04-13-2009, 12:52 AM
XMMAN

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
are you sure he was just nodding at you stretching? LOL just kidding!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:58 AM
heff

last night i role up to the lights and my window is down and there is a cavalier beside me with a guy driving a girl in the passenger and a guy n girl in the back. The driver says "dude sick whip ( he has a poped collar and spiked hair , guido if u will, )" I say thanks as the light turns green he revs the **** outa the car and dumps the clutch and takes off. I slam on it and catch right up and slow down to keep speed with him and say" DUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEE is that one of those fast and furious edition cavaliers, you know the ones with the twin turbos???" then i drop into 2nd and peel off lol, so we both hit the next light and his window is roled up and he doesnt look at me haha
Old 04-13-2009, 01:36 AM
SFG37S

Stopped in to see an old friend at his job Saturday.

He says;" When did you step in to this?"

I said; "Last year, I was going through kind of an early midlife crisis and wanted a new toy." "Was going for new Street Glide but decided I already have a nice enough putt so I ended up with this."

Co-worker standing next to us says " Man, That ain't no crisis" And walks away.

Quick Reply: Official best compliments received thread