G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Conversation with a stranger at a stop light . . . . .

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Da Hashi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chekov
Now I can’t read Japanese, but I bet the plate under the hood does not have the word Skyline in any language , but the plate under the driver’s window (VIN) has code that says it’s an Infiniti G37.

As far as being proud to own a Nissan, why didn’t you just buy an Altima coupe? From a distance you can’t tell it from G37.
rear wheel drive dumbass....front wheel drive if fricken crap.......you cant tell from a distance? get better glasses.......wtf i know we americans are ignorant but it people like you who bring the country down.....jus let whom ever do what ever he/she wants...its their damn fricken car.....pop the fricken hood and read english cpv36 not that hard......infiniti is for americans so they feel good about driving a 40k car that does'nt say nissan.......why cant you ****** jus let it go......when you guys buy parts for your G.make sure you cry that the packaging say nissan....tell them you want the parts packaged infiniti
Old 09-12-2008, 03:45 PM
DdotRoq
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Da Hashi
rear wheel drive dumbass....front wheel drive if fricken crap.......you cant tell from a distance? get better glasses.......wtf i know we americans are ignorant but it people like you who bring the country down.....jus let whom ever do what ever he/she wants...its their damn fricken car.....pop the fricken hood and read english cpv36 not that hard......infiniti is for americans so they feel good about driving a 40k car that does'nt say nissan.......why cant you ****** jus let it go......when you guys buy parts for your G.make sure you cry that the packaging say nissan....tell them you want the parts packaged infiniti
Who pissed in your cheerios?

FWIW, I rebadged my ex by having her wear a "Sexy" shirt all the time. I was led to believe it was quite misleading to many

Last edited by DdotRoq; 09-12-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Chekov
Senior Citizen

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
I see no reason for personal insults. That certainly isn’t in the spirit of this forum. For your information I’m a retired U.S. Naval Officer, having served my country for 22 years. So I don’t need rants from anybody on bringing the country down. You need to calm down and at least respect opinions that differ from yours.

There was some good humor in this thread, but with that gone for some posters, perhaps it is time to close it.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:18 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Wow!! Freakin page 11.
This thread is getting out of hand. Oh S#!T, what have I done??!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
The1andOnly

^You're gonna have to live with this the rest of your life!!!!

This thread will haunt you forever!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:33 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Hey man, you're the one that wanted 10 pages!!! LOL
Old 09-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Da Hashi

Originally Posted by Chekov
I see no reason for personal insults. That certainly isn’t in the spirit of this forum. For your information I’m a retired U.S. Naval Officer, having served my country for 22 years. So I don’t need rants from anybody on bringing the country down. You need to calm down and at least respect opinions that differ from yours.

There was some good humor in this thread, but with that gone for some posters, perhaps it is time to close it.
what ever tired of stupid comments....took yours as a personal stab reread you post....calm down????jus trying to blend in with the stupid thread remarks....LIKE I SAID THIS SUBJECT WILL NEVER DIE>>>ITS LIKE A FRICKEN CHIC ON RAGS SOMEONE WILL BRING IT UP AGAIN THEN INSTEAD OF SAYING "COOL DUDE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA DO DO IT" YOU GET STUPID INSULTS WHAT THE F!!CK!!!JUS FRICKEN FACE IT YOU ALL LOVE YOU FUKIN NISSAN>>>>>CLOSE DA FRICKEN THREAD!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Datsun FTW
Old 09-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Da Hashi

Originally Posted by gamedog
Datsun FTW
LOVE MY DATSUN
Old 09-12-2008, 08:36 PM
mitssn

DEBADGE FTW!

(and... it's still not a Skyline)
Old 09-12-2008, 09:10 PM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
can we just lock this? this is not being productive.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
^^ No! if it's locked then we can't see/post anymore. Then this whole forum is gonna go back to being BORING!!! LOL!!!

BEAT ON!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 PM
JonnyOzero3

what ever tired of stupid comments....took yours as a personal stab reread you post....calm down????jus trying to blend in with the stupid thread remarks....LIKE I SAID THIS SUBJECT WILL NEVER DIE>>>ITS LIKE A FRICKEN CHIC ON RAGS SOMEONE WILL BRING IT UP AGAIN THEN INSTEAD OF SAYING "COOL DUDE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA DO DO IT" YOU GET STUPID INSULTS WHAT THE F!!CK!!!JUS FRICKEN FACE IT YOU ALL LOVE YOU FUKIN NISSAN>>>>>CLOSE DA FRICKEN THREAD!!!!!

Did you really just use the phrase "YOU FUKIN NISSAN" to insult someone? Also, I think "jus" gets poured on roast beef.

Since we're talking about "stupid comments", let me give you some advice:

1) Log off the forum.
2) Successfully complete some semblance of an English class and get your GED.
3) Then log back on.
4) Have a nice day with whatever damn badge it is you have on your car.
5) Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Last edited by JonnyOzero3; 09-12-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:38 PM
JonnyOzero3

Originally Posted by Hawaiian72099
Guys who don't rebadge are going through Mid life crisis and can't stand that 25 year olds can already afford luxury Coupes.

Guys who don't rebadge have arthritis and that's why they can't debadge cuz its hard on the fingers

Guys who don't rebadge are like old guys who get vetts, try to look cool in their old age.
Any 'Vette of anywhere near comparable value would kick your *** (and mine) around a track, or on a drag strip, anyday.

Why is it always some bull**** pissing contest on the internet? Wtf...
Old 09-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Da Hashi

Originally Posted by JonnyOzero3
Did you really just use the phrase "YOU FUKIN NISSAN" to insult someone? Also, I think "jus" gets poured on roast beef.

Since we're talking about "stupid comments", let me give you some advice:

1) Log off the forum.
2) Successfully complete some semblance of an English class and get your GED.
3) Then log back on.
4) Have a nice day with whatever damn badge it is you have on your car.
5) Lather, rinse, and repeat.
funny guyam i gettin graded on this?? did you feel insulted...what ever!! trying to insult me?? I never started this...JUST the frickin FACTS...deal with it you got a NISSAN....I LOVE MY NISSAN...is that insult you??NISSAN NISSAN love the internet tough guys you read all 11 pages?? I hope so...otherwise why dont you log off and start from the very beginning "JUST LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT>>>WHAT EVER THEY DO I'M SURE IT'LL LOOK GREATsheesh dont stab at me and I wont stab you

Quick Reply: Conversation with a stranger at a stop light . . . . .