G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

What Color Gets the most LOOKS

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 03:10 AM
Comatose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mind you, the colors that attract the most attention dont necessarily equate to being the best looking in my books.

I'm sure everyone's heads would turn if they saw a hot pink g37 flyby, but then go WTF??? :P
Old 08-03-2008, 03:47 AM
SFG37S

I can see it now, The Mary Kay pink edition!
Old 08-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Protein Shakes

Vr, Ab, Bo
Old 08-03-2008, 06:15 PM
jc562

i say red gets the most looks thats exactly why i didnt get even doh i wanted it so bad i setttle with the pg because its a lowkey color and easy to keep clean
Old 08-04-2008, 01:27 PM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Black gets the most looks if it's clean. Well, I guess even if it's not, then it still gets the most looks since the other guy is like "damn that dude needs to wash his freakin car"

Yes, I know you said don't choose your own color, but whatever. hahah.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
MitoXbR

Black = just a mean look on sport coupe, gotta wash it every weekend
Old 08-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Hoki

Ya blue and red get the most looks, but the White's do stay the Freshest/Cleanest, YA DIG!
Old 08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
G4me

Originally Posted by prutkows
seconded.

anyone who says AG or PG or LP is retarded.. i doubt most people can even tell the different unless they are side by side.

think about it this way. non G owners will say theres a Blue one, a dark blue one, a red one, a black one, a white one, and a grey one (no distinction between ag or pg or lp obviously)
I'm retarded so I can't say.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:14 PM
pharm30

The athens blue turns my head. While I love the blue, I might get the liquid platinum.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
tenfour

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd have to go with AB and OB.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Sana

Originally Posted by prutkows
Clean BS gets even more looks.

think about it.. "oh look, theres a nice black g37s"

and then theres BS.

"oh look, that car changed to a different shade of blue as it drove past me!"
Oooooo I agree. I just got mine yesterday, and I was originally planning on getting PG or AG, but when I saw a BS there on the lot, I fell in love.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Loki123
Registered Member

What colour gets the most looks would be determined by "who" is looking at it? Guy's would probly choose Black and one of the Graphites - Girls would probably choose Red (to match their lipstick) or Athen's or White...

From an owner's perspective this is how I see it and how I managed to choose PG (called Diamond Graphite in Canada):

Red = I don't think the tail lights stand out enough on the red car (no contrast).

Black = V. hard to keep clean and alot of swirl mark problems from what a gather...

LP = Every car manufacturer churns out silver cars and it's too close to the rim colour...

White = Looks clean all the time - but when I think white I think of old people...I don't know...

Athen's = Nice

Slate = Nice too

AG = Nice but pulls to the plum colour

PG = Overall my fav. (works well with the rims and the graphite leather - not too difficult to keep clean - sparkles!

At the end of the day I would be happy with any colour - it's the styling and curves on this beauty that gets the attention - like those hips that start under the rear window directly behind the door - wow you could sit a drink on those.. I guess my taste in cars mirrors my taste in women...
Old 08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
DetroitG37Joe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Athens Blue, Ivory Pearl, Vibrant Red and Platinum Graphite get the most looks from chicks. And in that order I'd say.

And good call on the taillights not standing out enough on VR G's...I think smoked/tinted taillights are a must for VR's.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Stanislav

I say Platinum Graphite with black interior for sure...

I was really contemplating between blue slate and PG. Pictures wise, I would say blue slate, but when I went to the dealer and saw them next to each to each other, I think PG won me over (just a little)...

by the way, my dealer threw in a brand new p**sy magnet. It is strategically placed in an area where the owner doesn't know where it is (kind of like LoJack)... but it sure works very well... lol!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Red, it's a fact backed by science... Red is the longest wavelenght decernable by the human eye. In human color psycology, red is associated with heat, energy and blood, and emotions that stir the blood, including anger, passion and love.

Red catches people's attention, and is often used either in a negative way to indicate danger and emergency, or in a positive way in advertising to gain more viewers, or in nature, as a ripe fruit announces its readiness with its red color. Several studies have indicated that red carries the strongest reaction of all the colors, with the level of reaction decreasing gradually with orange, yellow, and white, respectively.<SUP></SUP>Because of this, scientists have repeatedly recommended red for warning signals, labels, and signs. Because of these recommendations, red has seen widespread use as a danger signal, in stop signs, to warn people of extreme heat or flammability, and even to signal warnings in sports such as soccer (see: penalty card).

It's also the most rare color for the G37, judging by my last look on our forum survey. It may also represent fire and so may symbolize the presence of God or in our application, clearly signifies I'm one HOT MF Luxury Sport Coupe, look at me.

Last edited by RedG37SNC; 08-11-2008 at 11:20 PM.

Quick Reply: What Color Gets the most LOOKS