G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My baby's hurt badly...I hate california drivers

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 07:58 PM
mpbruin108

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DONE! I finally got my car back...got a new bumper with NO front license plate (going to wait until popo's pull me over and I'll consider it), redid my lights and upgrade to 6000k, blacked out my grill with automotive paint but fuji is still OEM, dropped with Tanabe and slapped on a GReddy exhaust. Overall, i feel like a new man. =) I'll post pictures later...hope everyone had fun on that So. Cali car meet for those who went...
Old 06-07-2008, 07:59 PM
mpbruin108

BTW, I chose not to do the Umnitza G37 Angel Eye Kit..so whoever wants to buy it from me, let me know via PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:17 AM
fazzyj

Originally Posted by fmrlegend
There is nothing you can do about a hit and run, and if you do some thing about it , you may just make it worse. I got hit by a car and it took off, this happened on the freeway during rush hour. I got his plate number called 911. the dispatcher pretty much said thank you for calling in, and that was that. I had asked her if she will have a CHP come out and get that guy, because I still see the guy on the freeway. She said no, just call your insurance agent later. I was like hell no, I'm going to pull this guy over myself. We were both at a stop on the freeway next to each other, and me yelling at him to pull over and he didn't. So I started to creep over his lane and he freaking floor the gas and hit my front fender, took the bumper off. CHP showed up after the fact, listened to both parties stories. And he listed that I was at fault for merging into his lane.
So now some thing aggresive happens to me while i'm driving, I tend to stay away.

Dang man you had it pretty bad, I was in that situation before where I was trying to turn left from a lot, and a guy in the lane stopped so I could make my left. Then this total moron comes and completely nails the left drivers side. I was the one who was at-fault because I failed to yield right of way and I got a ticket....
Old 06-08-2008, 10:21 AM
xevious10

Originally Posted by fmrlegend
There is nothing you can do about a hit and run, and if you do some thing about it , you may just make it worse. I got hit by a car and it took off, this happened on the freeway during rush hour. I got his plate number called 911. the dispatcher pretty much said thank you for calling in, and that was that. I had asked her if she will have a CHP come out and get that guy, because I still see the guy on the freeway. She said no, just call your insurance agent later. I was like hell no, I'm going to pull this guy over myself. We were both at a stop on the freeway next to each other, and me yelling at him to pull over and he didn't. So I started to creep over his lane and he freaking floor the gas and hit my front fender, took the bumper off. CHP showed up after the fact, listened to both parties stories. And he listed that I was at fault for merging into his lane.
So now some thing aggresive happens to me while i'm driving, I tend to stay away.
jesus... I would have pulled out my potato gun.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:25 PM
J.Oh

holy crap that sucks bruin
Old 06-09-2008, 09:45 AM
fmrlegend
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by xevious10
jesus... I would have pulled out my potato gun.
for reals!!! I wanted to beat the crap out of that guy, but I knew if I did, for sure I would of been arrested for that.