Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Easter Eggs........

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Achilles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Graham
You have to perform the hush, hush, mod that no one can post about online first, then you can change anything and do anything while driving with your nav. I figure if you want to know, show up to a meet and let someone give you the info there. That way theres no e-paper trail.

"My name you ask? Ham..... Gra-Ham, agent 0037!"

Last edited by Achilles; 05-07-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Volant007

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
I didnt know there was a lumbar button. I found it while cleaning the interior. it inflates the middle part of your back
same here, noticed it when i was "wiping down" the leather, but it feels better with it is deflated, or is it just me?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Volant007

Originally Posted by masterface
It won’t let you; the key has to be outside of the car. It is alive and knows where the key is.

ROFL!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
dummptyhummpty

Originally Posted by PhukenA
Lemme know!! Just gave up the BR B7 you saw on the Mar. ride. Ill be happy to break one up and give those guys a nice G shot in their videos!!
LOL! How did you find us?! What happened to your Audi? You can PM me so we don't thread jack.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Volant007
same here, noticed it when i was "wiping down" the leather, but it feels better with it is deflated, or is it just me?
i think so for sure.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:52 PM
masterface

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
I locked my keys in the trunk yesterday. Intentionally. 3 times just to make sure. Doors were all closed but not locked. Did your trunk lid just not latch when you closed it or what, because mine closed just like normal.

Still have yet to have the A/C compressor cut off at WOT in any gear. Do you have an AT or MT? I have 6 MT and it most definately does NOT cut off at WOT.

Which one of our cars is weird???
1) I have a 6MT, A/C cut off is pretty standard in performance cars. Even the SE-R Sentras did it. I only noticed it because it was 110 degrees outside, and when the compressor disengages you feel the temp change right away.

2) Lock your doors 1st! Put the key in the trunk and try to shut it. It will beep like crazy and not shut. If the doors are unlocked it will let you shut the trunk. The car is smarter than us!!

From the Manual Page 3-11

Lockout protection
To prevent the Intelligent Key from being accidentally
locked in the trunk, lockout protection
is equipped with the Intelligent Key system.
When the trunk lid is closed with the Intelligent
Key inside the trunk, the outside buzzer will
sound and the trunk will open.

Page 3-13

When closing the trunk lid The outside chime sounds for approximately 10 seconds and the trunk lid opens.
-The Intelligent Key is inside the trunk.
-Carry the Intelligent Key with you.

Last edited by masterface; 05-07-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
I guess Betty is a factory freak because the A/C still blows snow at WOT. It actually got colder as speed increased as more air was flowing faster through the vents.

I discovered that the ambient light dims and goes off completely along with the instrument panel illumination.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:52 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
This one is minor and maybe everyone already was aware of it besides me.

I just found out that I can connect my iPhone to the connector inside the console along with the car charger for my other phone and place them on the cup holder (6MT) while closing he console lid and not pinching the cables. This can be done if you run them underneath the console lid toward the driver side between the two marks. There is a cutout underneath the lid that corresponds to those marks and the cable can run there without interfering with the lid's closing. Pretty cool.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:09 PM
ChodTheWacko

Originally Posted by Black Betty
This one is minor and maybe everyone already was aware of it besides me.

I just found out that I can connect my iPhone to the connector inside the console along with the car charger for my other phone and place them on the cup holder (6MT) while closing he console lid and not pinching the cables.
This is not obvious at all, and I actually spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out a way to do this. Even with your note it didn't look like it would work, but it did.
This was on a G37 Sedan Automatic. Very nice.

Oh, and it's 100% awesome that you can't lock the key in the trunk - I just tried it. That combines with the fact that you can't lock the doors with the key inside the car either.

- Frank
Old 05-14-2009, 12:12 AM
TJHG37S

I've done that probably 10x already in less than 2 months, usually when wearing slacks, that key always falls into the seat crack and I step out and try to lock it...

awesome feature

Originally Posted by masterface
Try to unlock the doors or the trunk with the key inside. It won’t let you; the key has to be outside of the car. It is alive and knows where the key is. Other wise it would be really easy to get carjacked.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:38 AM
alexdee

Coat hangers on top of the back seats.. LOL
Old 05-14-2009, 01:25 AM
GeeeeOhhhh
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Graham
Saw it on another post, but I've been having fun with it, and I'm sure most of you already know about it but I figured I'd add it in here. Hold the unlock on your key fob and the window's go down, but you have to keep holding it for them to go down all the way.

Anyone know of any rain sensors on the car to close up sunroofs and such when you leave it popped up and parked?
if the windows are down then put the key in the outside key hole and lock and hold the position, the windows will magically rise up :P
The following users liked this post:
jeffx (03-19-2019)
Old 05-14-2009, 09:58 AM
pyctici

Originally Posted by GeeeeOhhhh
if the windows are down then put the key in the outside key hole and lock and hold the position, the windows will magically rise up :P
i was jsut about to post that, that doesnt work now beucase of my key hole delete
Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 AM
08ivorypearl

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Its true and I heard the GTR will also come with a douche bag and a tube Vagisil.

bro ur gonna get me fired. lmaoooooooooooo. that shis freaging hillarious bro you dont understand how hard im laughing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
petes450se

To beat a dead horse about the A/C off at WOT question....I heard this question on Car Talk a while ago. Here is the scenario, two identical cars are going to drag race, one has the windows down, one has the A/C on full blast, which car would you bet on? The car with the A/C would always win b/c the A/C turns off at WOT to not waste hp on the compressor. The car with the windows open would increase drag exponentially as speed increased.

I think to get to a diagnostic menu on the audio hold down setting button and turn the volume **** clockwise 3 times.

Oh, and that you can watch DVD's on the screen when you connect your laptop, etc. That way you can find Easter eggs on DVD's in style.

Last edited by petes450se; 05-14-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Easter Eggs........