G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Easter Eggs........

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 PM
masterface

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Try to unlock the doors or the trunk with the key inside. It won’t let you; the key has to be outside of the car. It is alive and knows where the key is. Other wise it would be really easy to get carjacked.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Graham
Premier Member

That's an easter egg!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:20 PM
masterface

it is a feature, Easter eggs are hidden

these are Easter eggs

Last edited by masterface; 04-29-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:29 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by masterface
2. The G37 automatically disengages the air conditioning compressor at full throttle. While deriving around with the A/C on full blast I realized that at WOT the air temperature would rise and become very humid. I did a little reading and found out that many cars share this feature.
I tried this on the way back from lunch and it didn't disengage the compressor, at least not that I could tell. Do you have a MT or AT?
Old 04-29-2008, 03:57 PM
masterface

I have a MT. You can tell that the compressor disengages. The air coming from the vents gets musty and humid. By 3rd gear the Air is not cold at all. As soon as you let off the gas the A/C kicks back in.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:48 PM
bboysteele
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That doesn't sound right. Sounds like a problem to me. I don't think mine does this.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 AM
dezicartel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Does anyone know how to black out the navigation screen?

I ran into a 7-11 and my GF was in the G listening to music, and there was this homeless individual standing right outside the 7-11 and she is one to stare...so thinking she was inside a normal car without navi she was staring at the bum since I went inside, and as soon as I stepped out of the store I could see her face blatantly staring at the guy, because the navi screen display was shining light onto her face...the bum chased after my car when i drove out of the lot...but thank god he was crippled....

so to avoid future staring contests with bums, anyone know how u can disable that thing while your car is in the "acc" position?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:25 AM
axylus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dezicartel

I ran into a 7-11 and my GF was in the G listening to music, and there was this homeless individual standing right outside the 7-11 and she is one to stare...so thinking she was inside a normal car without navi she was staring at the bum since I went inside, and as soon as I stepped out of the store I could see her face blatantly staring at the guy, because the navi screen display was shining light onto her face...the bum chased after my car when i drove out of the lot...but thank god he was crippled....

so to avoid future staring contests with bums, anyone know how u can disable that thing while your car is in the "acc" position?
I hate to laugh, but that was hilarious!
Old 04-30-2008, 10:22 AM
dummptyhummpty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Graham
The zine still lives, but being on the otherside of the coin now, it's funny to see how blindly loyal some people are to Audi, I liked my car but it was a maintenance nightmare, it was in almost exactly once a month for warranty breakdowns. No major coin out of my pocket other than headaches and time wasted, but still when i post on there the dumb little guys chime in, "well if you went GTX setup up a massive intercooler, and blah blah you'll beat a G37. Or better yet, well wait until theres bad weather and see who wins."
LOL. Yeah, i'd have another Audi, but for what you pay on the G you get so much more for the same thing spent on the Audi. We should sneak in on one of Clay (Calabria's) next drives.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Graham
Premier Member

Originally Posted by dummptyhummpty
LOL. Yeah, i'd have another Audi, but for what you pay on the G you get so much more for the same thing spent on the Audi. We should sneak in on one of Clay (Calabria's) next drives.
Yeah, I'm around that area frequently as you can see, his only excuse will be wait until we have a really curvey road and its raining, then i'll beat you. Otherwise he'll be veiwing the rear plate most of the time.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Infinus

the bum chased after my car when i drove out of the lot...but thank god he was crippled....
That was hillarious!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:47 PM
KPierson
Banned

Originally Posted by bboysteele
That doesn't sound right. Sounds like a problem to me. I don't think mine does this.
That is a "normal" feature on performance based cars. The A/C compressor is connected to the driveshaft through the serpintine belt. When the compressor is on it uses horsepower to turn it.

When you go WOT the computer is smart enough to know that you want to go fast, so it shuts off the A/C compressor to free up all horsepower available to go to the weels.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:41 PM
masterface

Display settings
The following display will appear when pushing
the SETTING button, selecting ªDisplay º key
with the INFINITI controller and pushing the
ENTER button.
Display
To turn off the screen, push the ENTER button
and turn the ªDisplayº indicator off. The other
method is to push the SUN/MOON button for
more than 2 seconds.

Page 4-14 in manual
Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM