Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

To enjoy the g...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 01:05 AM
ChiTownG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To enjoy the g...

I have owned this car for about 3 weeks now and tonight is the first night I started to see the true potential of the car. I live in Chicago and the past couple of months have sucked due to the weather. Well I went to go visit my buddy's new home in the middle of nowhere and the streets were pretty dry. I started to give it some real gas and I loved how my girlfriend said how the car had some serious pick up. She said it was much faster than my old 05 g35 coupe although I say the difference is minor. I got to tear through some turns and side roads with the speed limit at 55mph and this car handled like a dream. After going to the Chicago auto show yesterday it just confirmed the fact that I made the right car decision!

By the way the new gtr is unbelievable. This car is going to kick some major @#!. Also notable in my book was the S5, A4, M3, corvette zr-1 and dodge challenger (still love the old muscle cars!) Also my final decision was between the ip and red and they had my exact car all cleaned up in red and it almost made me regret the decision. Love the red but I like the classy look of the ip. Enough ranting for the night...
Old 02-16-2008, 03:07 AM
jdmalltheway

it sure does. I just love the exhaust note when you go WOT!!
Old 02-16-2008, 04:13 AM
TerribleONE453

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
4k is the sweet spot ESPECIALLY IN TUNNELS
Old 02-21-2008, 04:15 PM
kellycm2

Originally Posted by ChiTownG
I have owned this car for about 3 weeks now and tonight is the first night I started to see the true potential of the car. I live in Chicago and the past couple of months have sucked due to the weather. Well I went to go visit my buddy's new home in the middle of nowhere and the streets were pretty dry. I started to give it some real gas and I loved how my girlfriend said how the car had some serious pick up. She said it was much faster than my old 05 g35 coupe although I say the difference is minor. I got to tear through some turns and side roads with the speed limit at 55mph and this car handled like a dream. After going to the Chicago auto show yesterday it just confirmed the fact that I made the right car decision!

By the way the new gtr is unbelievable. This car is going to kick some major @#!. Also notable in my book was the S5, A4, M3, corvette zr-1 and dodge challenger (still love the old muscle cars!) Also my final decision was between the ip and red and they had my exact car all cleaned up in red and it almost made me regret the decision. Love the red but I like the classy look of the ip. Enough ranting for the night...
How were you looking at the ZR1 among the other choices (lol). there is a $60k difference there
Old 02-21-2008, 04:27 PM
CHI-TOWN G37

Sounds to me like he was just commenting on the cars at the show and what he liked. I didn't see any inference that he was shopping any of those cars, including the ZR1, as an option to the G37.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:46 PM
kellycm2

maybe, just wasn't sure. thought maybe it was a typo for Z51 vette or Z06 at least