Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

lambo doors anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 01:20 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gday
I agree. My G35 quality is questionable. My S2K was more solid. My HS Camry lasted for years with no major problem.

I think Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura are more solid then Nissan/Infiniti.

The Rev-Up motor has issues, our tires barely last 15k, the G has more squeaks and rattles then my previous S2k. Heck the Transmission on the G is SHlT compared to the S2k.. Driving a 6mt sometimes feels like the transmission is about to go out any day now.

Now lets talk about technoogy. Lets compare my 06 Navigation to my sister 2002 TL... Guess which one is better? The TL! Touch screen voice navigation and excellent user interface.

My 06 Navi is a POS. It like something form the 1900. Joystick interface? WTF. Supernintendo Graphics? wtf?

Thank GOD Infiniti changed it in 2008. But thats 6 years behind Acura.
agreed my 02 S2k is above , my G in quality so far. And My G fails far short of my E46 M3 in quality. and I know my M3 is not on par with ferrari's, lambo's, masarati's and so forth that come out of italy. **** my Ducati 1098S is above my G is quality.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:09 PM
aznutx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bboysteele
If you like it do it. There are quite a few cars that have Lambo doors now and it is one of those mods that make the car look more exotic. Not everyone likes it but everyone has different taste. You will have people of the forum that will love the idea and others that will bash it. SO if you like it do it and post some pics. If you need confirmation or agreement that it is a good idea then it sounds like it might be a mod you don't want to do. I hope you do it and post some pics so I can see what it looks like.
bboy said it best, if u like it do it, and i would like to see pics too, i think it'd be pretty cool but sorta agree with everyone else, i wouldnt spend that kind of money to do it
i also disagree with the ppl that says it's rice.
i mean unless u go way out there with all the bodykits etc. the doors would add a nice look i think. and plus it's not like they are up and out while ur driving.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Keng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think how fast the tire wears out has to do your style of driving...just my 2 cents