G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 stories?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 07:09 PM
miccon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm asian and I've been driving for seven years. Those seven years I haven't got into any accidents nor got a speeding ticket. So I can also easily say that white people can't drive.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:30 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^Before things get out of hand, I think we should leave that topic alone.

Originally Posted by go4gr8
My sister-in-law found out that I was going to get the G-coupe...but I hadn't told her yet. She found out through Facebook when I joined the G-coupe community.

so......what was her reaction?
Old 01-01-2008, 07:56 PM
go4gr8

Originally Posted by ucla bruin
so......what was her reaction?
Oh sorry..

A little surprised she was..especially with the baby just being born.

My daily driver is high-mileage so I'm using the G-coupe for summer.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
teh slab

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry for the cross post, but I have a kind of interesting G37 story in a thread about paint and should have been put here instead. It's about dodging an avalanche in my new G

https://www.myg37.com/forums/showpos...1&postcount=13
Old 01-03-2008, 06:01 PM
dzine07

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well guys... funny story.

So im seeing the same girl i talked about in my previous post..((the one about sexxy time?)).. anywways, i was supposed to pick her up yesterday after work so we could chill and have some drinks.. we talked on the phone for a bit while i was in the G going home to get changed and she heard the exhaust.. she was like: "WAIT!.. What car are you in??" and i said the G... and she was like: "OH......can you pick me up in the truck?"... and i was like wwhhaaaaaattttt..? WHY BIT$H? -lol and she said that last time we hung out it was hard to do anything in the G so she wanted me to bring my other whip.... I was pissed.. i wanted to drive the G.. THE G ROCKS!! So i was like.. weeeellll.... whats wrong with your car?! LOL

long story short.. we had sexy time in her G6... WOOP WOOP!! ..and i still drove my G.

now thats commitment.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:07 PM
ucla bruin

LOL hahahahah. Way to hold your ground. She sounds like she knows what she wants.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:15 AM
bboysteele
Premier Member

OK guys, I got off work and I was tired, and not in the best mood. I drove on the bus they have at my work because it is about a 1/4 mile from my work building to my car. The bus drive that works at night saw my car a couple weeks ago and tonight he asks me if my car is a new Corolla or Camry. I smile and say no it is an Infiniti. He ask how I like it and of course I tell him I love it and he tells me it is very nice. Now before some of you start to make your bad comments about how he is an idiot (you know who you are), I was ok with the comment. I didn't take any offense to it. I mean he is an old guy probably 60-70 and I remember the elders in my family telling me that Toyotas are very nice cars (at least to them). The comment made me smile and I laughed along the drive home. Of course if he was some 16 to 30 year old I might have been offended but because of his age I thought it was funny and it put me in a good mood.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:25 AM
dzine07

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
PART 2:

so last night i picked up this girl im im seeing at her work (outback steakhouse). we were planning on watching a movie and maybe get some dinner or appetizers somewhere.... anyways. long story short: as i was waiting in the front of the restauraunt a group of ladies and they're husbands walked out from what seemed like a birthday party they were having. she walked in front of the G and said "OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD....THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL..HUNNY? WHAT IS THAT?!.." to which he replied "OUTTA OUR BUDGET!!" "KEEP WALKIN' LETS GO.." LOL so she walked around the car and her friends walked over as well and began asking me question in the parking lot about it.. they wanted to know about the G in general.. how it drove and they LOVED the new car smell... everyone does. anyways, that made me feel cool because usually people our age 21-35 dont usually comment on anything they like about it. some people just hate for a while or undermine the G in comparison with cars like the BMW which i think is ludacris..

sorry these stories are soooo long.... thanks for reading
Old 01-04-2008, 10:20 AM
go4gr8

Thumbs up

dzine - great stories, keep going! I'm living vicariously through you!! hehe
Old 01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
g37ha

Smile

I have these questions last 2 month (more than once) since I own the G37S:

-did I paint my car from White to Red?(I had G35 IP)
- Is my car a Lexus?

Comments:

-beautiful lady with beautiful car (i like this)DOMO
-you have a very nice car.
-"cool car" from some kids screaming on the street.
-Are u single? (If you're rich, I'm single)
-Your car is nice because it's red.

I just come back from Las Vegas and enjoy the quiet, smooth, warm and fast of the car .It's took me a little more than 3 hrs to there from home in So Cal. Love Navi system and XM too.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:59 PM
xref

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
last week, i was driving in downtown san francisco near powell street stuck in traffic because it was raining. a white guy crossing the street stops right in the middle of the street, turns towards my car and gives me a two thumbs up. take note, it was raining and he had no umbrella.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:07 PM
tampa pb

i almost hit a guy last night. i was at a left turn light, and it turned yellow, and i was right there. cars were moving slowly the whole time it was green, so i was like WTF. well i got there, and i tried to go kind of fast, cuz i didnt want to get stuck in the middle of an intersection.. and i saw why everyone was going so slow. some fool dressed in black was crossing a 10 lane intersection. well, i didnt hit him - thankfully.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Chosen37

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I pulled into a local grocery store last month and saw about 5 kids skating around the parking lot. They were telling each other "oh **** thats the new Z" "****s sick!" hahaha but a compliment is a compliment even if they didn't mean to be misinformed.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Kream

I had a wreck on the interstate with my Toyota Solara (September 16, 2007). I was cruising (65mph) far left lane. A Dodge Ram was changing lanes and didn't see me, hit my right door causing me to run into the median. My car rolled twice and air bags deployed. Luckily I walked away with cuts and bruises. Oh and 2 scars

Bought my G37 a week after the accident.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:20 PM
tampa pb

new compliment on the car today! turns out my new neighbor 4 doors down is a huge pot head surfer. he loves the g37. he thought it was a 8 cyl, as does everyone else. in all fairness, we DO have a very large engine to be a 6. well, he didnt even know they made a 37, thought i did some nice body work to the 35, and made up a badge. he has been scoping my car for about 2 weeks now, since i got it.. and he is very jealous. best compliments from this kid so far.

Quick Reply: G37 stories?