G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 stories?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 04:38 PM
porcupine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have had my car for two weeks. I was going up hill on a four lane city road. The guy on my right hand decided to do a U turn right infront of me. I ended up T boning him. Police gave 100% of the fault to him. Insurance is taking care of everything but now I have a car with an accident history. My front right headlight, hood, and right fender was damaged. I have been waiting for parts to arrive from Japan for 6 weeks now and I am told that it will take another two to three weeks yet.

I am fit to be tied

I am writing a letter to Infiniti about selling cars before making sure that spares are available.

Enjoy your G37 and don't hit anything until Infiniti gets some spare parts in North America
Old 12-13-2007, 05:30 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
Thanks bus driver man.
LOL!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:15 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cominghome from work last night i am in the far tright and a couple in an Infiniti Fx 56 (i think) and the hubbi in the passenger seat was just staring. Finally after about 1/2 mile he waves and is like "is that the new 37 in some australian or foreign accent. The the wife pops over and is like VERY SExy car!!

Some kids today at work were running on the bike trail and my cars parked near there, they stopped came back and were just like kids in a candy store. It was nice to see.

The car turns heads left and right in stock or modified form. I love my G.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Ghost Light

Originally Posted by porcupine
I have had my car for two weeks. I was going up hill on a four lane city road. The guy on my right hand decided to do a U turn right infront of me. I ended up T boning him. Police gave 100% of the fault to him. Insurance is taking care of everything but now I have a car with an accident history. My front right headlight, hood, and right fender was damaged. I have been waiting for parts to arrive from Japan for 6 weeks now and I am told that it will take another two to three weeks yet.

I am fit to be tied

I am writing a letter to Infiniti about selling cars before making sure that spares are available.

Enjoy your G37 and don't hit anything until Infiniti gets some spare parts in North America

I was rear ended two weeks after I got my G37 and had to have the whole rear bumper replaced. The Auto body shop ordered a G35 part by mistake and had to change the order after I dropped it off. any way they got a new G37 bumper for me within 3 days why is it taking 6 weeks for you??

Car is as good as new.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 AM
volnedan

This is my 3rd G coupe and my mom still thinks its a lexus...
Old 12-14-2007, 11:14 AM
cvt

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by solopresident
The car turns heads left and right in stock or modified form.
i can confirm this. there are lots of audis and bmws where i live. there have been many times i have had cars speed up and line themselves with mine to take a look. i'm enjoying it now until the G coupe gets to be as common as...well...a bmw and audi...whcih will be next year...lol.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I have kinda funny story...
I was filling up with gas at Costco. There was quite a line of cars behind me on this Saturday afternoon. Anyways, an older gentleman from about 5 cars behind got out of his car while I was pumping gas and walked up to my car at the pump. He just stood there looking for about 2 minutes (didn't even move, just looked). Finally he said "Is she as fun to drive as they make her look?" I said "Yes sir. Even more." He said "Enjoy" and walked back to his car.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Degenerazn

I was at the back parking lot in Stonestown gallery mall in SF and this guy in his Kia asked me if I wanted to trade cars. And I said no thanks.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by Degenerazn
I was at the back parking lot in Stonestown gallery mall in SF and this guy in his Kia asked me if I wanted to trade cars. And I said no thanks.
why didnt you play along and said, "yes"?
Old 12-15-2007, 01:23 AM
nestle_!9

well my sister saw this one since i was inside the house when it happened,, my G was parked in our garage which was opened at that time,, then a BMW passed by ,,, then reversed his car then stop in front of our house just to get a glimpse of my G

Last edited by nestle_!9; 12-15-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:35 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
lol nice.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Jee III VII

Pit stop

I had a load of snow on the G that I hadn't taken the time to remove on a recent trip from North Carolina to Florida. It was night and the temperatures were cool. I had been driving in clear weather for a couple of hours and the snow had not melted by the time I pulled in for a fuel stop. The attendant was out side as I rolled in and asked, "Whered ya get that ice?". I replied that I picked it up around 23,000 feet as I was descending for a landing in Kissimee. He just stared without a smile. I'm sure he thought I was the kook that I am.
I never have been one to let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:39 PM
DrJones

good stuff...
Old 12-16-2007, 04:45 PM
]\[ /-\ ]\/[
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i was on my way to the barber shop...sitting at a redlight and this guy in a RX300 next to me rolls his windows down and waved at me to get my attention...i rolled my windows down and he asked how i liked me car..which i responded, "i love my car"...he said he wanted to trade his RX in for one...and asked me which dealer i would recommend

he also asked how much i paid..and was surprised when i said $40-41k with my options...he said he thought it was closer to $50k
Old 12-16-2007, 08:37 PM
mal_TX

He's probably not going to buy it now that he knows it's "only" $41k rather than $50k =)

Quick Reply: G37 stories?