G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I got a call from Infiniti!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 02:05 PM
sanscu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude, are you saying they gave you 24 months extended warranty for Free?

That sounds like a super deal for just missing some NAV voice commands.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:34 PM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is this feature available when you press the voice button on your steering wheel? I'm only asking because I want to know now and I don't have the car or the manual with me right now. I could've sworn it said my car was manufactured in July on the side of my car...I could be wrong though. Is the tuning feature something you have to enable first?

Bah, I hope the feature is there when I go home to check.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Dieseldoug22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Dezi I was complaining to the dealer from about the second week I had it, around the 12th of October. I was going back and forth with them for more than a month and just saying " I want the broken car fixed." The dealer (including the General Sales Manager and the Service Manager) were talking to Infiniti to get the issue resolved. I guess because they looked like idiots too because Infiniti told them nothing about the change. Finally Infiniti called me.

And sanscu I was offered either the extended warranty or the 24 month service package.

If it hasn't been too long since you bought your car I would talk to your dealer and see if they will compensate you in any way. Just play dumb in the beginning.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:05 AM
chasemyaccord

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dang, I checked my car today and it was made in 10/07. I honestly do think that I would've made good use of the "tune" voice command, so I'm kinda pissed that it isn't there. Is anyone here going to take action on this matter?

It's not like I'm dissatisfied with the car, but I do feel that taking these features out were meaningless since it did not make the system any less sophisticated to use. Unless there is some defect in the cars that do have this capability, I see no reason why they should've removed these features.