G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 Exhaust Note

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 07:25 PM
Disasterpiece

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ive herad them side by side and its about the same. The G37 keeps the sound out of the cabin alot more though.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:43 AM
DetroitG37Joe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by drpointer
I just had my g37 in the dealers for 3 days, (some bumper paint issues), and they gave me an 08 g35 4 door.

I never noticed the exhaust note, until I got my baby back today, MAN...inside the cabin you can hear it, and it makes the drive so much MORE fun. I felt "alive" again in my car, and had so much fun driving, I think I got another Photo ticket on the damn 101 near scottsdale!

aww hell, its worth it!
they gave u an 08 g35? didnt know there was a such thing. i think u meant g37...thats what they gave me when they fixed the back axle ping
Old 12-01-2007, 04:04 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I still have yet to roll down the windows and truly appreciate the exhaust. I've been driving around with the windows up but still loving the revs.

For those of you who haven't read the G brochure.....................

Inside Design: Designing a moment of perfect pitch.

Part of our philosophy of design is to embrace a total commitment toward the entire range of the driving experience-from the finely honed pulse of acceleration to the subtle accents that deepen an already rich relationship. The exhaust sound of the G coupe is evidence of this seductive approach to design.

Designed by a sound engineer to provide a grace note to the exhilaration of driving, its tonal range is tuned to match a full, complete octave scale. Using the perfect symmetry of the new exhaust system's equal-length manifolds, the pitch adds a sonic intensity to acceleration.

DOMO
Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^Hadn't seen that before. I don't know why anyone would want to change exhaust on this G. At high revs it is absolutely perfect to me.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:21 PM
DetroitG37Joe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
I still have yet to roll down the windows and truly appreciate the exhaust. I've been driving around with the windows up but still loving the revs.

For those of you who haven't read the G brochure.....................

Inside Design: Designing a moment of perfect pitch.

Part of our philosophy of design is to embrace a total commitment toward the entire range of the driving experience-from the finely honed pulse of acceleration to the subtle accents that deepen an already rich relationship. The exhaust sound of the G coupe is evidence of this seductive approach to design.

Designed by a sound engineer to provide a grace note to the exhilaration of driving, its tonal range is tuned to match a full, complete octave scale. Using the perfect symmetry of the new exhaust system's equal-length manifolds, the pitch adds a sonic intensity to acceleration.

DOMO

That was like reading G-Erotica right there. nice