G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

08 G37 Athens Blue... not a new color??

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 07:07 PM
AthensBlueG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny I stumbled across this thread. Athens Blue is the best color imo, followed by Laser Red and Ice Pearl. They also seem to be pretty rare. I searched for a solid 4 weeks before I found an Athens Blue coupe to purchase...and I had to drive 4.5 hours one way (to Long Island, NY) just to get it.

Thanks for the compliments Shane! Our cars really were shining that day, weren't they? Good times, good times...
Old 09-07-2007, 07:31 PM
G35_Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Funny I stumbled across this thread. Athens Blue is the best color imo, followed by Laser Red and Ice Pearl. They also seem to be pretty rare. I searched for a solid 4 weeks before I found an Athens Blue coupe to purchase...and I had to drive 4.5 hours one way (to Long Island, NY) just to get it.

Thanks for the compliments Shane! Our cars really were shining that day, weren't they? Good times, good times...
You're right Mr. Athens, your cars were soooo HOT that day. I really love that color. I guess my search will be just as hard. I will probably have to order one it appears. I love your ride!!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:21 PM
AthensBlueG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I should add that I've only seen one other Athens Blue G35 in the year that I've owned this car. My friend has seen another one too, but that's a total of 3 AB coupes in 1 year that have been seen by my and my friends.
Old 09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG

Good times indeed bro, and are cars definitely looked great. I can't wait for our Cape Breton trip!

I'm not sure why you don't see more AB Coupes on the road......it's such an amazing color!