Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

What's with these numbers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Potty_Pants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SeismicGuy
I just could not get to a decent comfort level to take the chance of trying a BMW again, let alone one that had turbos. Moreover, the 335i is still at least $5K more than a similarly equipped G37. As I have expressed elsewhere, even if the 335i was the same price as the G37, I would still have reservations due to (1) previous BMW experience (2) nervousness about turbos over the long haul.

Doug
Hey man,

I hear ya ! for somebody who's been there and violated... i cant blame you.

for me, like most of us the first time around we must learn for ourselves.

I will miss the reliability and better service with the infiniti . however I wont miss the poor gas mileage or anything else.

I'll prob be back for Gen 3... time will tell.

ppp
Old 09-05-2007, 03:35 PM
0to60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bottom line...I bought the car because I like it (not to impress anyone else).
I like the way it looks...I like the way it handles...I love the interior...I totally love the lines where the front fenders rise high, then drop to meet the hood...I think the subtle center crease on the hood really sets it off... the broad shoulders in the back are great...the wide stance from a direct rear view is awesome...bend it around a snake S while doing 40- no body roll really gets me going...a comfortable 60 mph and someone cuts in too close-punch it and your gone...I couldn't care less if my dealer has sold 1 or 10 or 100...the car is phenomenal to me and that's who I bought it for.

Gotta go now, I'm heading out to fire it up and listen to the music of the low throaty rumble coming out of those twin canon exhausts.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 0to60
Bottom line...I bought the car because I like it (not to impress anyone else).
I like the way it looks...I like the way it handles...I love the interior...I totally love the lines where the front fenders rise high, then drop to meet the hood...I think the subtle center crease on the hood really sets it off... the broad shoulders in the back are great...the wide stance from a direct rear view is awesome...bend it around a snake S while doing 40- no body roll really gets me going...a comfortable 60 mph and someone cuts in too close-punch it and your gone...I couldn't care less if my dealer has sold 1 or 10 or 100...the car is phenomenal to me and that's who I bought it for.

Gotta go now, I'm heading out to fire it up and listen to the music of the low throaty rumble coming out of those twin canon exhausts.
Great post!