Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Build your G37 now

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:29 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ampm24
Mine came out to 45,352. Nice. That's 48073 with tax. Not bad. Although I might have to put a little more down then I originally planned. Maybe 15k or so.
yea im looking to drop around 15k also. Im not trien to get stuck with big monthly payments but thats 41315 w out tax.!! i dunno i might start looking on auto trader for a nice 335i used or something. Bc i doubt infiniti would help me out.

Since im droping 15k and buying, do you think they will negtioate a bit more?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:35 PM
mhfnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like there are still bugs with the build options as you can only get rosewood with wheat leather and I know it also comes with the graphite leather. Also it says options like splash guards and carpeted trunk mat are only available on a vehicle with the Sport package. I sure hope I am right as I ordered these options on my non-Sport Journey.

Last edited by mhfnet; 08-30-2007 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:44 PM
vj518

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
yea im looking to drop around 15k also. Im not trien to get stuck with big monthly payments but thats 41315 w out tax.!! i dunno i might start looking on auto trader for a nice 335i used or something. Bc i doubt infiniti would help me out.

I think you can negotiate a little, but don't expect to save $2k+ unless you know a dealer. Maybe a $1000? I haven't seen anybody get more than $1000 off MSRP yet...but who knows. Doesn't hurt to try. I'm going to

Btw, if you buy a used 335i...your rate is going to be higher than if you financed a new one. Just something else to take into consideration.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:46 PM
bostonmerlin

Originally Posted by benbo5
ridiculously over-priced for an infiniti coupe. They will have to come off 2K or im heading to a beemer.
good luck on anything below msrp. here ya go.. http://www.bmwusa.com/

Last edited by bostonmerlin; 08-28-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Sweeet P

Originally Posted by vinnys coupe

Personally, I'm waiting on the VPP discount. In terms of the 15K you're putting down....I don't think that will make a difference in negotiating a better price...especially right now. Dealers make they're money off of the add ons (lojack, paint protection, etc.) as well as the interest they earn over the life of the loan. I would assume that they would rather have you put the least money down and have you on a long term loan. That's why I try to put as much down as possible with the shortest loan term possible. I hate adding on my monthly costs and hate the thought of dealers making even more money in interest off of me. For cars, gotta pay it off as fast as you can.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:54 PM
InspireAZN

lol f*ck mine is like $43,250 MSRP...with $3000+tax....also insurance for a 19 year old -__-
Old 08-28-2007, 05:57 PM
mal_TX

Originally Posted by Sweeet P
Personally, I'm waiting on the VPP discount. In terms of the 15K you're putting down....I don't think that will make a difference in negotiating a better price...especially right now. Dealers make they're money off of the add ons (lojack, paint protection, etc.) as well as the interest they earn over the life of the loan. I would assume that they would rather have you put the least money down and have you on a long term loan. That's why I try to put as much down as possible with the shortest loan term possible. I hate adding on my monthly costs and hate the thought of dealers making even more money in interest off of me. For cars, gotta pay it off as fast as you can.
Dealers don't make interest over the life of the loan. They get a reserve amount (about $1000) from the bank for placing the loan or sometimes other one-time upfront payment, but not recurring payment. The lender keeps the interest earnings.

Dealers make money from Infiniti and their add-ons. Infiniti in terms of the difference between what they paid for the cars and what they sold it to you for, dealer incentives such as hold-backs, and of course overpriced tint and paint protection. The only thing a dealer makes after the sale is service money on maintenance and repairs.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Titan7170

haha this is funny, I was just on Infiniti yesterday looking to do a build but it was still showing the preorder page......glad to see its up now
Old 08-28-2007, 10:41 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by vj518
I think you can negotiate a little, but don't expect to save $2k+ unless you know a dealer. Maybe a $1000? I haven't seen anybody get more than $1000 off MSRP yet...but who knows. Doesn't hurt to try. I'm going to

Btw, if you buy a used 335i...your rate is going to be higher than if you financed a new one. Just something else to take into consideration.
yea true about the 335i used..

im also not looking to purchase the g37 now i will be looking into getting it in around december, the begining.

Hopefully they would b a little better on the nego.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:39 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mine came up to $40,215
Sport 6MT, Premium, Spoiler and Splash guards.
I wont be surprised if it's priced around 45-46K here.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:09 AM
MaximaPower

$41,665 for 6MT, prem, and navi...not bad
Old 08-29-2007, 02:40 AM
AMc

43K pretty good deal for what you get...or spend 15k more and get a 335...just joking
Old 08-29-2007, 05:44 AM
gurneyeagle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ridiculously over-priced for an infiniti coupe. They will have to come off 2K or im heading to a beemer.
Your kidding right?

So you think the G should be discounted $2K, yet your willing to pay $10K for the BMW? Please dfine "ridiculously over-priced".

To each his own, especially when you are spending your own money, but it sounds like you are shopping manufacturers, not cars.

gurney
Old 08-29-2007, 11:26 AM
benbo5

^^um have you owned a G35 coupe before, if you havent then your word doesnt mean much. Dont get me wrong I love my '05 coupe but damn the ride and build quality is not up to par with a BMW. When I say switching over to a beemer Im referring to a 328 coupe not a 335. So why drop 40K on an infiniti thats not up to par with a BMW. The main reason why the majority of people bought the infin. coupe in the first place was the price point under BMW and the looks. But now the prices are equal and the BMW coupe is just as sophisticated in styling and at the same time a less bumpy of a ride. Infiniti I feel will lose revenues because of their price point thats similar to BMW. Im not referring to the 335 coupe.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:14 PM
MaximaPower

^^um have you owned a G35 coupe before, if you havent then your word doesnt mean much. Dont get me wrong I love my '05 coupe but damn the ride and build quality is not up to par with a BMW. When I say switching over to a beemer Im referring to a 328 coupe not a 335. So why drop 40K on an infiniti thats not up to par with a BMW. The main reason why the majority of people bought the infin. coupe in the first place was the price point under BMW and the looks. But now the prices are equal and the BMW coupe is just as sophisticated in styling and at the same time a less bumpy of a ride. Infiniti I feel will lose revenues because of their price point thats similar to BMW. Im not referring to the 335 coupe.
explain to me what you mean by up to par with bmw please...i thought the older G, price-wise, wasn't less than the 328..or was it the 325 back then

but u rather pay $36-40k for a 328?
to each his own i guess

Quick Reply: Build your G37 now