Old 09-09-2007, 07:55 PM
dennisjai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump for more stories! its been a week!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Ahujadaddy

Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
I had someone ask me if they could drive it off the Ferry.....

I have to find a way to capture the sound of the exhaust. Under load you can hear this beast coming from a mile away.
Stay tuned to the media share section. I will be posting a you tube vid of something like this soon.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was in the in n out drive through n the girl behind the counter says "wow, that is one cool looking car. Ive never seen anything like that" driving home from Oxnard a guy in a Red G35 with very nice rims, lip kit and exhaust at least, paced me for 15 minutes then on the side for like 10 gave me a thumbs up an took off.

I have gotten at least 50 thumbs up from kids to older people. The color to me is just striking! I love this beast
Old 09-10-2007, 06:33 AM
jmunjr
Banned

There was a G37 outside a bar last night and a couple of my buddies didn't even notice it. I pointed it out to them and they, sorry to say, hated it. There was a G35 Coupe a few cars down and I pointed out how one succeeded the other and they both were surprised.

Anyway since there wasn't an "insult" thread I figure I'd share my experience(though I don't have one)..

Infiniti needs to make the G37 meaner looking next year imo.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:43 AM
bostonmerlin

Originally Posted by jmunjr
There was a G37 outside a bar last night and a couple of my buddies didn't even notice it. I pointed it out to them and they, sorry to say, hated it. There was a G35 Coupe a few cars down and I pointed out how one succeeded the other and they both were surprised.

Anyway since there wasn't an "insult" thread I figure I'd share my experience(though I don't have one)..

to keep this comment in perspective.. if everyone loved the same style we woud all be driving the same car. Some people love vetts.. i happen to hate that look. Same goes for BMW. I dont care what infiniti does next year.. your buddies might still hate it.. who knows! Anway.. the only thing that should matter is if you like it and how it makes you feel.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You've already insulted it in this thread. Why make another one? And why are you even still on here Jmunsey?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:15 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Callaway
You've already insulted it in this thread. Why make another one? And why are you even still on here Jmunsey?
I'm pretty sure it's not just me but everytime this Jumnjr/Jmunsey character post on anything, all I see is negativity.

Dude, if you don't like the G37 so much, quit hangin' around here.

How about we start a petition thread to this kid.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:17 AM
DOHCtah

^^ It's a documented psycological defense mechanism to convince oneself to hate something or to go out of one's way to put that thing down when honestly they really wish they could have/be that something they cannot have/be.

Not saying this is the case, but if I were a person who absolutely hated a car.. I would never give that car's forum a second thought. Why would I use my precious time to continuously visit a forum and post negative comments? The only reason would be to make myself feel better about .. well.. myself and my own shortcomings.. by bring others down.

Last edited by DOHCtah; 09-10-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:19 AM
WellBelowH2O

Originally Posted by myk1013
I'm pretty sure it's not just me but everytime this Jumnjr/Jmunsey character post on anything, all I see is negativity.
A hungry fox found some bunches of grapes upon a vine high up a tree...
Old 09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by DOHCtah
^^ It's a documented psycological defense mechanism to convince oneself to hate something and/or go out of one's way to put something down when in truth they really wish they could have/be something they cannot have/be.

Not saying this is the case, but if I were a person who absolutely hated a car.. I would never give that car's forum a second thought. Why would I use my precious time to continuously visit a forum and post negative comments? The only reason would be to make myself feel better about .. well.. myself and my own shortcomings.. by bring others down.
ha ha, well said man.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
likwidfuzion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by myk1013

Dude, if you don't like the G37 so much, quit hangin' around here.

How about we start a petition thread to this kid.

The best defense: ignore him/her. They'll soon get bored if no one responds to them and then move on.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:41 PM
N50

Originally Posted by bostonmerlin
to keep this comment in perspective.. if everyone loved the same style we woud all be driving the same car. Some people love vetts.. i happen to hate that look. Same goes for BMW. I dont care what infiniti does next year.. your buddies might still hate it.. who knows! Anway.. the only thing that should matter is if you like it and how it makes you feel.
John, you too?? I can't stand vettes. I respect their performance but I can't wrap my head around their look (Sorry to any vette lovers on the board). I thought I was the only one. Wait...that's just because I'm in the vette capital of the world...

...but I digress. Back on topic.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
the only vettes i loved where the 70's model stingrays. the newest model is ok.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:53 PM
jmunjr
Banned

Originally Posted by bostonmerlin
I couldn't agree more. Just had to knock the car because, you know, I can't have one...
Old 09-10-2007, 04:55 PM
sahiwal007

^^^^

its the same kid/guy again he has many different user names

Quick Reply: Any compliments yet?