Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Haha, is that on sale now?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:35 PM
SantiagoDraco

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For me the biggest props is how often, if I valet the car, I come back out and it's ALWAYS parked up front. I never ask, it just happens.

One time I drove up to pickup my friend from the front of a club and a hottie driving a Z4 got out of her car, walked up and said "Fukin hot ride!" and got back in and followed us to the next bar
Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 PM
anotha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the gas station, Just got done putting some gas in My g. Little kid about 11 or 12 goes "awesome car!" I say thanks give him a wink and drive off. Damn life is good!
Old 03-26-2008, 02:30 AM
ucla bruin

Had a few comments at the gas stations too. From the gas station workers, some guy with a 350Z, and another guy with a mustang just stared like he wanted to set it on fire with his heat ray vision or something.
Old 03-26-2008, 03:27 AM
akochman

I was going to dinner with my girlfriend about 2 weeks after I got my car in December and 2 semi-intoxicated guys walked out of the restaurant and said "that bitch is hot" I was happy to get the compliment and my gf just kinda rolled her eyes and sighed.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:59 AM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^ Ahaahahhahahahah Lol Rotflmao
Old 03-26-2008, 09:05 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by Callaway
i think it's a dude. not that there's anything wrong with that.
are you sure?

Originally Posted by akochman
I was going to dinner with my girlfriend about 2 weeks after I got my car in December and 2 semi-intoxicated guys walked out of the restaurant and said "that bitch is hot" I was happy to get the compliment and my gf just kinda rolled her eyes and sighed.
you should have slapped your gf, tell her to get into her place or you will dump her for the car. ehh, jking..
Old 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
04STi208G37
Registered Member

Yes, but

Several people at work have told how much they liked the car and how sexy it looked. Some of the young ladies were very complimentary. One guy stopped me in the hall and started to chat up about how it was a very smart choice. But every time I start to tell the about the VVEL or even the LSD, their eyes glaze over.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:54 AM
panorama

Just got back from a Dennys tonight at 1 AM, was out in the parking lot talking with my friends, standing next to my new G37. A cop car pulls up and the cop looks at me and goes "is that your car?" I'm like "yeah..what's up?" "it's nice...is it fast?" here I'm confused and a bit paranoid he might be testing me so I just say "yeah, kinda haha." Then he talks about how he has a 2008 G35 and he probably should've waited a bit longer for the 08 G37. He also started saying how his police cruiser's fast, but his G35 is just ridiculous, and of course the G37 must be even better. My friend then says something like "so if we're running from the cops, we should be in a G35?" and he responds with "haha yeah, or actually you should be in THAT" and points to my car .

During this time two cars pulled up into the Dennys parking lot, one blue G35 and some SUV. The fellow G driver didn't seem to notice me at that point, but as I left the parking lot I looked into the Dennys (big windows etc.) and sure enough the G driver and his friends (a few girls) were staring at my car for like 10 seconds straight.

I've had my G for about a week and a half now, and this is the first time I've actually noticed people acknowledging my car .
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by panorama
Just got back from a Dennys tonight at 1 AM, was out in the parking lot talking with my friends, standing next to my new G37. A cop car pulls up and the cop looks at me and goes "is that your car?" I'm like "yeah..what's up?" "it's nice...is it fast?" here I'm confused and a bit paranoid he might be testing me so I just say "yeah, kinda haha." Then he talks about how he has a 2008 G35 and he probably should've waited a bit longer for the 08 G37. He also started saying how his police cruiser's fast, but his G35 is just ridiculous, and of course the G37 must be even better. My friend then says something like "so if we're running from the cops, we should be in a G35?" and he responds with "haha yeah, or actually you should be in THAT" and points to my car .

During this time two cars pulled up into the Dennys parking lot, one blue G35 and some SUV. The fellow G driver didn't seem to notice me at that point, but as I left the parking lot I looked into the Dennys (big windows etc.) and sure enough the G driver and his friends (a few girls) were staring at my car for like 10 seconds straight.

I've had my G for about a week and a half now, and this is the first time I've actually noticed people acknowledging my car .
you should have try and see if the g37 can outrun a police.. vtecchhhh!!
Old 03-27-2008, 12:28 PM
chasemyaccord

Originally Posted by panorama

Has a 2008 G35 and should've waited for the G37? Do you mean 2007 G35c? Or he has a 2008 G35 sedan?

Haha not that it matters much, but just wondering.

I've gotten props here and there, but I haven't had anyone explicitly come up to me and say I have a nice ride yet...except for the bum at the gas station who called it an Acura...maybe it's b/c I don't drive it enough...
Old 03-27-2008, 12:59 PM
$teveNG37
Banned

lol anyways lets not count bums. im sure some of your guys stories or should i say fibs are true =].

the guy who tints my car drives a e46 M3 and when he came to my house and saw my car was amazed that i got the G37 since i gave up my lease on my 2008 328xi to my sister and he tinted that one like 2 weeks before. he was like damn i know this ones much faster hahaha with sarcasm i was like na its slow as fck. he was like im gonna enjoy tinting this beautiful car.

i went to the BMW dealership cause my other sister now wants a X3 or a 328 coupe and the person who leased me my previous 328xi came out and i caught him eyefcking my car and talking to another sales rep i heard him say damn it looks good so i walked over to him and he was like hey how do you like the 328 so i said no this is my new car and he was like wow nice upgrade. he told me when i got my 328 that the dealership lets him drive a 335i coupe as his demo car. so i rememberd that and said but your car is faster and he was like no there pretty damn close lol i was just being humble. i was like just add a chip and you will beat me and he told me about this new chip from dinan that makes like 60 or 80 hp i dont remember which it was but i was like thats fcking ridiculous and he agreed and told me that since his car was a demo for him as a sales rep to drive he couldn't chip it. dissapointment!

yeah but i also test drove the new m3 sedan and the first thing i noticed was the buttersoft clutch and he said that all the M series have this. i liked the m3 but it wasnt like o fck i need this car over the gtr or anything the looks are just whatevers i think even the coupe is just to much like the 335 with a super sporty body kit. dont get me wrong the drive was amazing you cant even feel the clutch engagement. when you push the power button and your in 1st gear the car is seriously just begging you to push it. i recommend you dont push it at low speeds or the car will jerk back and forth like a angry leashed pitbull wanting to break the chain. after the test drive i hopped in my G37 and was loving how much performance is in such a good looking price friendly car =]

Last edited by $teveNG37; 03-27-2008 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Q37
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Many, many compliments from church to gas stations. Everyone loves the way this car looks and performs.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Callaway
Arm flailing tube man

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^nice avatar!
Old 03-27-2008, 02:06 PM
$teveNG37
Banned

^^ i like yours better $teveNG37 "staff" holla =]

Quick Reply: Any compliments yet?