Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Videos - shifter vibration, menus and voice

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Techuinang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bostonmerlin
i drive around most of the time with the nav showing me where i am and whats up ahead w.out any route entered. keeps the kids entertained!
Wait, are you calling me a kid? Just kidding even though it's quite entertaining to see that green arrow move . Ok sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Garnet Canuck mentionned it worked that way in the new G35 Sedan but I just wanted to confirm it was also the case in the G37.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:03 PM
sanscu

Very nice vids. You seem to have nailed the scroll interface or maybe a fast "txt'er/tech guy". You were cruising pretty fast through the menus too. Great hand/eye coordination to show us a huge chunk of the Nav/Tech stuff.

Oh yeah, did you find a good spot to put your bagel/s?
Old 08-26-2007, 09:30 PM
bostonmerlin

Originally Posted by sanscu
Very nice vids. You seem to have nailed the scroll interface or maybe a fast "txt'er/tech guy". You were cruising pretty fast through the menus too. Great hand/eye coordination to show us a huge chunk of the Nav/Tech stuff.

Oh yeah, did you find a good spot to put your bagel/s?

well.. if you've seen austin powers you'll understand my response.

"in my bellie" - fat bastard!

Old 09-01-2007, 12:28 AM
nsv

Originally Posted by bostonmerlin
threw together a few videos for you all.. of course the fidelity and image quality is limited by youtubes video compression but hopefully you'll get a kick out of it..... enjoy!

there was talk about problems with the shifter vibrating.. here ya go.. decide for your self.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOo6C5u2Ppw

woke up early for a bagel run.. decided to video some audio thump for you folks with eminem and run through some of the menus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mnIOmIPrR0

driving back to the house.. showing off voice commands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4pZQLl3OsA

FYI.. i've not found a way to embed my youtube videos into these posts.. i can embed fine on other boards though so i know what i'm doing. maybe that function is turned off.. admins let me know. tks

john
Put your seat belt on next time.

P.S. Nice videos!
Old 09-30-2007, 03:10 PM
carlo_amacio

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
good videos
Old 10-01-2007, 12:27 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The people who complain about the shifter vibration problems must not realise that they are driving a nissan. The fact is every car in this class range is going to have this issue. As stated all G35's 350's had this problem. Someone stated that honda's dont have this problem and it must be atributed to fwd. not true at all. I know a few new Civic Si's that have the same issue. Two of my friends have TSX's both do this. I personally had an S2000 and my uncle had an NSX those also did the same thing. When your dealing with a lower class car company your going to have these issues. I have driven many BMW's and mercedes and none had these issues. My fathers current 911 twin turbo S again does not have this issue. Its completely normal. just deal with it..