G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

I'm Thinking of Ivory Pearl?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 07:18 PM
Techuinang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've owned a bimmer as well in the past and I have to agree. I'm not even considering the 335i because of that. However, my friend just purchased one and it's a beautiful car. I'll let him learn about reliability the hard way .

Anyways, back on topic. I do prefer IP myself but it may be because I currently own a black car. It does attract a lot of looks though which is not a bad thing.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:21 PM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Callaway
Purchased a BO Journey with Sport, Nav, Prem, Tech. The only thing missing was 4WAS which I did not want anyway. Once I saw that color in person, I knew that was the only color I wanted. The IP did not stand a chance! The dealership gave me an offer I found hard to refuse so I just went with it with absolutely no regrets.

Dealership was Infiniti of West Chester. They gave me $24,000 for my trade. Holman offered $21,000 and said they were stretching it. Believe it or not, another customer was working up a deal on my trade with another saleperson while I was still there. They offered $500 below MSRP and exactly what I wanted on my trade, plus a free clear bra (have to go back to get that). How could I refuse?

I had an hour drive back home and oh what a wonderful drive it was! Car is absolutely perfect. Pics coming soon!
that's great news, u got a good trade-in value plus $500 off MSRP and a clear bra thing.

enjoy the beast.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:58 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Callaway
Same situation here. I drove the 335i coupe and it was really nice. Optioned out though, it was like $52K and still didn't have all the tech stuff the G37 has. I've heard some people say the the IP is girly, but like you say, IP with tint is freakin sick! The ony problem is, I live in Jersey and you cannot have any shade of tint on the front windows.
yea and the tint on the front windshield makes it look 10x better.. im from ny the bust ***** all the time not really for sides but the front.. but once i recieve my car ima put them to the test, and get it done and if they really f me up then ill pull it off..