per your request.

Thank you for the beautiful pictures!
Old 08-26-2007, 04:37 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
nice pics..

why didnt you get the spoiler?
the spoiler doesn't look natural to me. i like the chrome lip and think it looks perfectly in place on IP.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:37 PM
finagle69

Originally Posted by nsv
Thank you for the beautiful pictures!
you're most welcome!
Old 08-26-2007, 10:08 PM
G35_Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MissLydia
No finagle, you SHOULD HAVE (not sure where this new "should of" grammatical error came from these days but it annoys the pants off of me) gotten the trans that makes you happy. I understand that there are these purists out there that think stick is the only way to go (and I happened to order a stick G37), but an auto trans doesn't make the car any less gorgeous. It's not a freakin' Ferrari. I don't understand where these losers come from that have to troll around here and pi$$ on peoples' parades. The car is fab finagle. Enjoy driving it this weekend. I hope to have mine next weekend!!!
I agree Miss Lydia, there are LOTS of people on here who enjoy insulting other people's taste in cars & options. It's a lot of FRICKEN nerve when they are not spending a penny of that person's car. My thoughts are...
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!
Old 08-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Finagle69, does the G37 come with the two LED lights on the roof that shine down on the console at night? I assume it does, just like the Sedan does. That is one small touch from Infiniti that I absolutely love. The LEDs look amazing at night.......in fact, the entire interior at night looks freakin' sharp.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:25 PM
FineAnalyst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Finagle... Thank you soooo much for posting the pictures and even picture requests *coughs* hehe

I was supposed to have a spoiler but I think the chrome is hot with that white so I might just tell them to keep it. Also, to the transmission comments... There is no difference when it comes to fun in driving and a transmission when it comes to cars with advanced tech that enables quick auto-switching. I ordered mine with a stick because I haven't owned one since my first civic 10 years ago. I've had steptronic, autostick and steering wheel shifters since then and that was because I had a super duper commute with TONS o' lights. I just said WTH with this one because now I walk to work. All in taste and 'if' someone wants to think they are a purist then they should be in a lotus, porsche or other forum that also spends time at track days with endless expendable income.

I for one enjoy the sporty environment that we have taken upon ourselves to purchase with our hard-earned money and enjoy while driving...

~fa

Last edited by FineAnalyst; 08-26-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
ChOy BoY

i love ur combo..and ur car..next one on my list
Old 08-27-2007, 12:12 AM
N50

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Finagle69, does the G37 come with the two LED lights on the roof that shine down on the console at night? I assume it does, just like the Sedan does. That is one small touch from Infiniti that I absolutely love. The LEDs look amazing at night.......in fact, the entire interior at night looks freakin' sharp.
That's one of the major things I missed going from a G loaner back to my FX. The LED ambient lighting was very, very cool, plus all of the steering wheel mounting buttons were illuminated. That isn't so with the FX which can get pretty annoying pretty quickly.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:23 AM
finagle69

[QUOTE=Garnet Canuck;2220802]Finagle69, does the G37 come with the two LED lights on the roof that shine down on the console at night? I assume it does, just like the Sedan does. That is one small touch from Infiniti that I absolutely love. The LEDs look amazing at night.......in fact, the entire interior at night looks freakin' sharp.

you know, now tgat you mention it, we're sitting in in n out, but on the way i only notices the passenger side led on. Wonder whats up with that.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 AM
Ahujadaddy

There is now only ONE ambient light LED onthe G coupe. Just for the passenger. =(

No clue why they did that. But there isnt one on the driver side now.
Those that have the car... do the buttons on the steering wheel illuminate at night? ...with the headlights on?
Old 08-27-2007, 02:29 AM
finagle69

verified, only one ambiance led.

The steering wheel switches all illuminate at night.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:35 AM
gurneyeagle

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by finagle69
here are some pics in daylight. tried to show the ivory in the paint.

Beautiful car, finagle! Have fun with it and thanks for the pictures.

gurney
Old 08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by finagle69
verified, only one ambiance led.

The steering wheel switches all illuminate at night.
That's interesting, I wonder why Infiniti only put one LED in the Coupe when they put two in the Sedan? In any case, they look pretty darn sweet at night. The console is lit up just right driving at night.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:56 PM
RoCkY86

your making it harder to choose between BO, and IP, has anyone seen a picture of a diamond graphite or one of the new Graphite

Last edited by RoCkY86; 08-27-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:35 PM
finagle69

the dealership i purchased from had a Platinum Graphite (isn't that the new one? anyway, it's darker than previous gen) which looked VERY nice. i'm not digging the light silver though.

Quick Reply: IP/Graphite picking up tonight!