Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 at Ray Catena in Edison, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Eastern-G

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G37 at Ray Catena in Edison, NJ

Was there to get an oil change and saw a handful there out in the lot (not in the showroom yet). A black and 2 gray G37s. Pretty nice looking - had loaner plates on them, guessing that some test drives will be happening soon. All in all, very similar in appearance to the G35 coupe.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:18 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhhh... there should be a new rule... no threads like this if pics aren't included! hence...

I think we all know that G37s are at dealerships now. Thanks anyways though.
Old 08-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Bombay

Originally Posted by Eastern-G
Was there to get an oil change and saw a handful there out in the lot (not in the showroom yet). A black and 2 gray G37s. Pretty nice looking - had loaner plates on them, guessing that some test drives will be happening soon. All in all, very similar in appearance to the G35 coupe.

I saw the black on black G37(fully loaded) yesterday at Ray Catena. I have to agree w/ the people on this forum that say pics doesn't do this car any justice. She's beatiful, F**king awesome in person, I had a dilema of Sedan or Coupe, I'm getting the Coupe w/o a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!DOMO
Old 08-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Black 6MY

I saw the black g37 @ Ray Catena also!
I picked up my car from service @ Ray Catena yesterday, and one of the sales guy (Peter Scherr) gave me the keys to the g37s for a test drive. Very nice looking car in person...both outside and inside.
We went down Route 1 north and I was able to bring the car to about 110 mph. For some reason the G35 seemed to have more punch when you hit the gas (maybe because I was test driving the auto)?
The sales guy said that on Aug 16th, they might have a manual g37s for a test drive
Old 08-09-2007, 03:56 PM
05Scoobyroo

I just test drove this car on lunch today. Wow, it really looked nice. I don't know why at the auto show it didn't look this good, but its def hot. Although it was Auto, it still moved. It was also good, when we got back to the dealership, I backed the car into the spot with the cones, and you can easily use the screen to perfectly align the car in the spot. As for the exhaust sound, it definetly did not sound like the 03-06 Coupes, it sounded sporty, but a bit more raspy. Overall, I will be back to test drive the 6speed manual.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:23 PM
anotha

I heard from my dealer that there is a black g37 in the showroom. I called them to ask when there would be any available for test drives and the sales rep tells me there is no possible test drives without basically buying the car! he said that the reason being is because with the previous g there were allot of miles being put on the vehicles. I understand there point to some extent but then again its ridiculous to withhold someone from test driving a car without buying it first. I did go take a look at it tho. It was to my liking.