Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

True IP Pics Found!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Queenskid24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G35SHAWN
Now that's a beauty....Can't go wrong with IP.
word
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

Originally Posted by MIC
That car is definately lowered.
I concur, and hence may not have stock suspension components which may be part of the body lean additude. That and a 250 # dude in the passenger seat(this is a left hand drive car in the UK).!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:52 AM
WasabiPossum

Originally Posted by MIC
That car is definately lowered.
This car might well be a "Test Mule."

I have it on trusted, good authority that this actual car had 100-lb blocks of lead placed in strategic locations underneath the car for "acute roll-angle-testing." This secret information came from my Cleaning Lady's Uncle's Son's Dishwasher friend who works at an English Pub and Restaurant where Car-test Drivers hang out.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

^^Close. Actually they were on a food & beer run for the engineers over at the BMW testing grounds.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:59 AM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by WasabiPossum
This car might well be a "Test Mule."

I have it on trusted, good authority that this actual car had 100-lb blocks of lead placed in strategic locations underneath the car for "acute roll-angle-testing." This secret information came from my Cleaning Lady's Uncle's Son's Dishwasher friend who works at an English Pub and Restaurant where Car-test Drivers hang out.
Actually the left side was raised up 3 inches to give a more dramatically lowered look on the right. They are trying to dupe us here can't you all see that
Old 07-10-2007, 12:35 PM
ghost30

Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Actually the left side was raised up 3 inches to give a more dramatically lowered look on the right. They are trying to dupe us here can't you all see that

Yeah, I don't understand how people are missing this. Look at the Left side of the car people.

I said it like 10 posts ago, and I'll say it again. This car is *not lowered*.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 PM
N50

Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN G37
^^Close. Actually they were on a food & beer run for the engineers over at the BMW testing grounds.
Wait for me! Man, I could really use a heineken right now. (okay...back on topic.)
Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 PM
benbo5

ehh, its ok, not impressed.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:04 PM
da45king

Originally Posted by muscarel
Whatever car you end up buying, just remember that there are going to be plenty of people that HATE it. Look at the 335 - how many people think the lights look like a civic!! That's even worse than a solara. Is anyone not buying a 335 because of it - maybe, but too bad for them. The faster you start to realize that it doesn't matter what other people think, the faster you'll be a happy owner.

While you may find some haters on the 03-05 G coupe, with varing issues, I have yet to find one person that could find fault with its looks. One of the main magazines called it one of the best looking coupes if not the best looking coupe in any price range......And it(g37) still may be... I'm wrestling with weather it can be a better mule/canvas than the 04 with the bembros...especially with all the FI breakthroughs.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:42 PM
muscarel

Originally Posted by da45king
While you may find some haters on the 03-05 G coupe, with varing issues, I have yet to find one person that could find fault with its looks. One of the main magazines called it one of the best looking coupes if not the best looking coupe in any price range......And it(g37) still may be... I'm wrestling with weather it can be a better mule/canvas than the 04 with the bembros...especially with all the FI breakthroughs.
I love the old G35s - I owned one and bought it almost 100% for its looks. That being said, do you really think 100% of the population couldn't find a fault with it's looks. My buddy at work hated it - that's one.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by muscarel
I love the old G35s - I owned one and bought it almost 100% for its looks. That being said, do you really think 100% of the population couldn't find a fault with it's looks. My buddy at work hated it - that's one.
I personally like the looks of the G35 coupe (not really the interior though). My father really hates the look of it if that means anything. My brother in a way had to buy it behind my father's back. He is really happy with the way that the next generation coupe came out (I am too)... but for some reason right now he really dislikes the designs of Audis. I don't really understand my father. Two companies that he really loves though are Lexus and Mercedes.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:08 PM
EJ2000

ummm.... am I the only one who thinks the G37 looks bad in IP? I mean, I like the G35 in IP a lot - but these pics aren't doing it for me...
Old 07-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by EJ2000
ummm.... am I the only one who thinks the G37 looks bad in IP? I mean, I like the G35 in IP a lot - but these pics aren't doing it for me...
OMG HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU LITTLE...!!!

hehe j/k. I'm sure there are others who don't like the G37 in IP. It's sort of like me not liking any car in a silverish color and I know that silvers are extremely popular. For some reason... silver is dull to my eyes. But anyways... yeah there are others who don't like it, it just all depends if they're here and if they will post.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:37 AM
RyanZourich

Thumbs up Yeah !

So.... as you might or might not know...

I'm only 18, and got a pre-owned IP G35 Coupe for my 16th... But, now that I've proven I can & WILL take good care of my car they have decided to buy me a NEW G37 !!!!

( Let me make you fully aware that A. I'm very grateful of what my parents buy me ... B. I do not take it for granted & C. I've worked very hard in school --9th thou 12th -- to make my parents proud of me ... ) So, please don't call me some spoiled brat --- BECAUSE I'M NOT... Very much down to earth here...

Anyway, some of my last posts I was deciding IP / OB ?? ,,,, but now that I got the ok from my parents I'm going w/ my mom to INFINITI next weekend...

So, I decided IP / Stone, because I very much so want the Spt Pkg... & i hate black interiors w/ grey headliners...

So... Now that I'm done bragging... sry bout that by the way...

How's everyone doing ? And also, I hate reading that one guys posts about how, he doesn't like the styling... and he doesn't want to be disappointed... Seriously thou, I got it the first time 3 pages ago... Go buy the Challenger ! & Be don't worry we'll all be happy with our G's ... I kno I will
Old 07-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by RyanZourich
So.... as you might or might not know...

I'm only 18, and got a pre-owned IP G35 Coupe for my 16th... But, now that I've proven I can & WILL take good care of my car they have decided to buy me a NEW G37 !!!!

( Let me make you fully aware that A. I'm very grateful of what my parents buy me ... B. I do not take it for granted & C. I've worked very hard in school --9th thou 12th -- to make my parents proud of me ... ) So, please don't call me some spoiled brat --- BECAUSE I'M NOT... Very much down to earth here...

Anyway, some of my last posts I was deciding IP / OB ?? ,,,, but now that I got the ok from my parents I'm going w/ my mom to INFINITI next weekend...

So, I decided IP / Stone, because I very much so want the Spt Pkg... & i hate black interiors w/ grey headliners...

So... Now that I'm done bragging... sry bout that by the way...

How's everyone doing ? And also, I hate reading that one guys posts about how, he doesn't like the styling... and he doesn't want to be disappointed... Seriously thou, I got it the first time 3 pages ago... Go buy the Challenger ! & Be don't worry we'll all be happy with our G's ... I kno I will
Woohoo congrats on your G37! You'll meet a lot of other young future owners on this forum. I'm 17. The IP is a beautiful color. My 3 favorite colors for the G37 are Obsidian Black, Ivory Pearl, and Blue Slate. At my dealership, Blue Slate was the only one with the technology package and optional rear spoiler. Does your dealership have an IP/Stone available? IIRC, Riverside Infiniti (my dealership) didn't have any IPs coming in.

Lets ummm... not get into what that guy said. It's best just to ignore right now... a lesson I've learned. If you have any issues with anybody, just go to a moderator. They will be glad to help.

Quick Reply: True IP Pics Found!!!