RacerB355

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

here's a quick photoshop of my (budget) vision... enjoy lol
Attached Thumbnails True IP Pics Found!!!-white-and-black.jpg  
Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 AM
anotha

where is the fuc*** obsidian black?! its driving me carzy that i can only see ps of it!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by RacerB355
Good-Bye '04 Diamond Graphite... Hello Ivory Pearl G37! I have officially converted lol
Welcome to the club.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by Lucino
notice that body roll? aren't they supposed to be stiffer
We're not sure how fast the person was going on the street... how rough he took the turn... how much the person in the passenger seat weighed... and if that is natural body roll or not.

The G37 has a great slalom speed (better than the 335i), so that should give you an idea on how much body roll it actually has.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by anotha
where is the fuc*** obsidian black?! its driving me carzy that i can only see ps of it!
Patience. You will be rewarded sooner or later. I'm still waiting to see the Blue Slate in action. The pics of it in the parking lot under a cloudy day just isn't enough.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:02 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by RacerB355
here's a quick photoshop of my (budget) vision... enjoy lol
Nicely done. I really like the black version of the wheels on the IP... it looks hot.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:34 AM
anotha

Originally Posted by Yimbie
Patience. You will be rewarded sooner or later. I'm still waiting to see the Blue Slate in action. The pics of it in the parking lot under a cloudy day just isn't enough.
lol i know its jsut so hard!
Old 07-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Haz

man it looks ****ing pimp
Old 07-10-2007, 03:39 AM
jnmunsey
Banned

Patience. You will be rewarded sooner or later.
You mean Infiniti and its dealers(and their salesmen) will be rewarded. I just hope if I choose to buy the car I'm not disappointed.. So why is it we can't take a car back if we don't like it?
Old 07-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by jnmunsey
You mean Infiniti and its dealers(and their salesmen) will be rewarded. I just hope if I choose to buy the car I'm not disappointed.. So why is it we can't take a car back if we don't like it?
Ummmm.... I don't know. I believe it's just typical car business. I mean... it's been going on for over a decades. It's not like you have a 30-day money back guarantee. Why don't you call Infiniti or any other dealership and ask? Certainly they would know the answer.

No, I do not mean that Infiniti and its dealers (and their salesmen) will be rewarded. If anything... both sides of the deal will be rewarded... Infiniti will get their sales and the owners will get their beautiful cars. You seem to already have so many issues with the G37, ESPECIALLY with the styling... I think buying it will be a bad decision for you. Why consider a car that you dislike so much? Go buy your Challenger since you like it so much already.

Why is it that you seem to make something like my statement so negative? You're acting like the old mantisg35 to be honest... btw if you read this mantisg35... I thank you for being really mature now. I'm really enjoying your company and your posts, mantisg35, even if they're negative towards the G37... you have come across as really poised and your posts have been a joy to read.

If you have nothing positive to contribute in your posts about the G37 on a G37 forum... why are you here? I've only been getting the feeling of constant negativity towards it. I personally don't like Honda Accords but I wouldn't waste my time going to their forums and talking about how bad it is. I find it very disrespectful to people there who are very happy with their cars to have to see such negative posts everyday.

Last edited by Yimbie; 07-10-2007 at 04:12 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:34 AM
muscarel

Originally Posted by da45king
Its not just other people....to me it resembles a solara....so if it looks like a solora to me....its natural to think others will think the same.....I still may buy it...its not a bad looking car by any means....she is just not as pretty as I would have hoped...kinda of like waking up to your (not mine) but your girlfriend after I have sobered up....I'd drive her hard...I just don't think I would buy her breakfast.
Whatever car you end up buying, just remember that there are going to be plenty of people that HATE it. Look at the 335 - how many people think the lights look like a civic!! That's even worse than a solara. Is anyone not buying a 335 because of it - maybe, but too bad for them. The faster you start to realize that it doesn't matter what other people think, the faster you'll be a happy owner.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:36 AM
muscarel

We're not sure how fast the person was going on the street... how rough he took the turn... how much the person in the passenger seat weighed... and if that is natural body roll or not.

The G37 has a great slalom speed (better than the 335i), so that should give you an idea on how much body roll it actually has.
And alot less "body roll" from all accounts so far. Remeber, this thing is built for the street, not the track. Every car anyone mentions on these forums is a compromise car.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:38 AM
muscarel

Originally Posted by jnmunsey
Don't buy it - you will be very disappointed. You've told us yourself many times. Why would that change?
Old 07-10-2007, 07:53 AM
MIC

Originally Posted by N50
Seriously. It's not like they did a very good job of it. You can clearly make out the Infiniti emblem on the rear of the coupe even though it is taped up.

The car looks very good though. These are some of the best pics I've seen. Is it truly lowered?
That car is definately lowered.

Quick Reply: True IP Pics Found!!!