G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

True IP Pics Found!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
hokiesean24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
those are actually the very first pics of that car that i have even remotely liked. IP is Infiniti's best color IMO anyways. I wish I could have gotten it.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by RyanZourich
Well put N50, I totally agree with you. Many people ask me what kind of car I have, and they useally assume my 03' IP G35 is a Lexus. But then I clearly correct them.

Anyway, I want the IP G37 very bad, but I don't like how I have to get IP w/ stone when you order the Sport Pkg. ( I just don't think it's as good a color combo as the IP/Wheat. ) So I'm thinking about OB / Stone. ???

I don't know....
Hey welcome to the forums. I'm sure that OB looks very good on the G37 as well. Black usually works with any car on the market. Very classy color.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by da45king
I can see some the people coming up to me asking me if it is new Solara sport or G6 coupe.
I... see... dumb... people... (not targetted towards you)

From the front... there's a big Infiniti logo. From the rear... you can definitely tell that it's a "different" Infiniti due to the tail lights being so similiar to the 2007 G35 sedan and outgoing G35 coupe. Side profile is harder to distinguish but the windows for me would be a giveaway because from what I know... Nissan and Infiniti only use those kind of windows. I'd be SHOCKED and very disappointed (in them) if they thought that it was a Toyota... or... Pontiac (ugh *shudders). They obviously don't know anything about cars. My father immediately thought it was a Lexus... which is understandable and a compliment considering that he despises the look of my brother's G35 and Infiniti in general (he's a big Lexus person).

BTW, you shouldn't be worrying too much about what other people may think of your car. If they think that it's a cheap car, then too bad for them... I wonder what they drive.

Last edited by Yimbie; 07-09-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:38 PM
RyanZourich

Are you serial ?

Originally Posted by da45king
consider me a troll if you like. I am trying to justify replacing my 04 with an 08....I have come to accept the 08's loox....but I don't think it will live up to its predecessor in terms of attracting loox.....I can see some the people coming up to me asking me if it is new Solara sport or G6 coupe.
No offense, but in my opinion these people would have to be darn near blind to confuse the new G37 with a Pontiac G6,G5 or anything else in that line-up. Now the Solara is a little closer in styling, but it looks more like a boat, then a Finely Tuned Premium Brand Luxury Sports Coupe. But hey, atleast they confuse mine with a Lexus.. Oo wait, that is a Finely Tuned Toyota...

Last edited by RyanZourich; 07-09-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:39 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Well put N50, I totally agree with you. Many people ask me what kind of car I have, and they useally assume my 03' IP G35 is a Lexus. But then I clearly correct them.

Anyway, I want the IP G37 very bad, but I don't like how I have to get IP w/ stone when you order the Sport Pkg. ( I just don't think it's as good a color combo as the IP/Wheat. ) So I'm thinking about OB / Stone. ???

I don't know....
IP/Graphite will be an option as well with the G37 Sport.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:43 PM
JEVERYDAY

Looks sweeeeeeeeet!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

No offense, but in my opinion these people would have to be darn near blind to confuse the new G37 with a Pontiac G6,G5 or anything else in that line-up. Now the Solara is a little closer in styling, but it looks more like a boat, then a Finely Tuned Premium Brand Luxury Sports Coupe. But hey, atleast they confuse mine with a Lexus.. Oo wait, that is Toyota...
I agree. Although... I will never mistake a Lexus for a Toyota because that would really disappoint me. "That is one fine Toyota Camry... oh wait, it's a Lexus LS? Oops."
Old 07-09-2007, 04:50 PM
RyanZourich

This may sound odd.

Originally Posted by vstrizheus
IP/Graphite will be an option as well with the G37 Sport.
Thanks for reminding me, but then I remember why I WON'T get the Graphite. That dumb Gray headliner !!!!!! I can't stand how the whole interior is black then the headliner is gray... What is that ? And they all do it ... LEXUS,INFINITI,BMW....

But the more I think about it... I think I'll settle for the IP / Stone... as the IP is just sooooo classy... I actually think that's what it is...

Look at the Caribbean Blue.. In my eyes $ 35,000 car ( no wonder why they chucked it )... Then look at the OB or IP & BS... $50,000 car, but then again that's only thou my eyes...

Last edited by RyanZourich; 07-09-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:52 PM
ColdFusion

That looks really good in IP!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:56 PM
N50

I drove a BS loaner last friday. I have to say that besides black, BS is the color that is attracting me most. I've seen a couple of IP's in town, here. I think I like the IP better in pictures than I do in person.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by N50
I drove a BS loaner last friday. I have to say that besides black, BS is the color that is attracting me most. I've seen a couple of IP's in town, here. I think I like the IP better in pictures than I do in person.
Woohoo for Blue Slate! (I'm not biased at all... )
Old 07-09-2007, 05:06 PM
ghost30

Originally Posted by krnn1cenamja
damn that one looks good b/c of the rims and the drop...
That's just the suspension dipping because of that left turn. It does looks nice with the illusion of the drop. But quite honestly, I still couldn't justify upgrading to an 08 from my 05 IP. Seems like a slightly up-sideways grade to me. I actually like the apparently "raw", and I supposed slightly unsophisticated feel of the G35. Reports saying that the steering feel of the G37 is a bit muted isn't cool for me.

Btw, Is the interior the same or similar to the 07 sedan? Because I'm using one as a loner.. doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.

Last edited by ghost30; 07-09-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:15 PM
N50

Originally Posted by ghost30
That's just the suspension dipping because of that left turn. It does looks nice with the illusion of the drop. But quite honestly, I still couldn't justify upgrading to an 08 from my 05 IP. Seems like a slightly up-sideways grade to me. I actually like the apparently "raw", and I supposed slightly unsiphisticated feel of the G35. Reports saying that the steering feel G37 is a bit muted isn't cool for me.

Btw, Is the interior the same or similar to the 07 sedan? Because I'm using one as a loner.. doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.
It is more or less the same. The interior materials have definitely been upgraded. Otherwise, the design is very similar to the first gen G's.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
paranormal

ip/stone is a great combo
Old 07-09-2007, 06:02 PM
LudwigB

Originally Posted by mantisG35
yep!! asians look alike
just kidding
I failed to see the humor. By the way, I don't believe in making fun at the expense of a car physical shortcoming.

Quick Reply: True IP Pics Found!!!