Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

New Pics on Nissan News

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 01:29 AM
jnmunsey
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh no no no! That car looks awful, just awful. WTF were they thinking? I am almost convinced they want more women to own this thing.

Anyway sorry if you are offended(Yimbie), but this round of pics has just about sealed it for me. I am really hoping seeing it in person changes my mind..

J/K above, I am not sorry if you are offended.. It's a GIRLIE-CAR!

Anyway, I now got my sights set on the Dodge Challenger MT. Just hope I can get one that isn't marked up $15-$20K. I know a GM of a Dodge dealer in town so we shall see...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:34 AM
Queenskid24

cool thanks for the link, the non sport doesnt look too appealing...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by jnmunsey
oh no no no! That car looks awful, just awful. WTF were they thinking? I am almost convinced they want more women to own this thing.

Anyway sorry if you are offended(Yimbie), but this round of pics has just about sealed it for me. I am really hoping seeing it in person changes my mind..

J/K above, I am not sorry if you are offended.. It's a GIRLIE-CAR!
Why do so many people want to target me? Because I'm so enthusiastic to be getting this vehicle?

I didn't mind your post jnmunsey until you included me in it. I'd appreciate if you didn't have to include me in a "IMO" post... I feel that there's a lot of "hate" in that post towards me considering that I'm the only one that was mentioned...

Last edited by Yimbie; 07-06-2007 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:46 AM
G-girl

Originally Posted by Yimbie
Why do so many people want to target me? Because I'm so enthusiastic to be getting this vehicle?

They probably think you're a girl...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by G-girl
They probably think you're a girl...
Why? lol BTW that was a really quick reply.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:50 AM
G-girl

Why? lol BTW that was a really quick reply.

LOL Hi Yimbie,

How's the weather over there? I bet it's hot.

I like the G37 too... it's a nice car and I'm a big Infiniti fan.

Let us know when you get yours.

P.S. I don't know why some guys put us girls down who are also G owners... I chalk it up as insecurity because we (girls) are gaining power as consumers... that's just my theory.

Last edited by G-girl; 07-06-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:01 AM
jnmunsey
Banned

I didn't mind your post jnmunsey until you included me in it. I'd appreciate if you didn't have to include me in a "IMO" post... I feel that there's a lot of "hate" in that post towards me considering that I'm the only one that was mentioned...
Dude, you're the ONLY person who has been offended in these forums, so I guess you are right I didn't need to cite your name specifically.

There was no hate in it at all. I think it is funny and would laugh if the same had been done to me, so I can't really feel bad about it. Sorry.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:07 AM
anotha

I have to be honest these pics dont do it for me..Stillen pics are the best out of the lot imo...They have me going crazy 4 release!
Old 07-06-2007, 03:28 AM
beestea

Is it me or does the inside upper portion of the car look a little yellow/tanish even with the black interior...

See this photo:

I always though it would match the stone leather color but in that photo it definitely seems yellowish.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

It seems like a tan to me.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:07 AM
muscarel

Don't listen to them. Everyone thinks they know so much. The people who get hung up on 0.3 seconds are the ones that will miss out on a great car. It's funy how the people that LOVE their G35s (with all of their warts - refinement, power, interior, noise) then bash the G37 that has improved on EVERYTHING (Yes, even performance - no one wants to talk about it but the original G35 ran mid-high 14's!!). Have them enjoy their old car with their plastic silver interior and rock-crusher transmission dreaming about their next car - while you are actually driving one.

By the way, I hope the Challenger is a hit, but after seeing how cheap the new Mustang is (interior is AWFUL), I have no confidence in Chrysler to do any better. GM might have the advantage here in terms of building a higher quality car.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:31 AM
chilibowl

Received 82 Likes on 65 Posts
Car is beautiful. Infiniti needs to post up pictures of BO and that new color, Amethyst Graphite....
Old 07-06-2007, 09:23 AM
InfinitiFreak

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
It's about time they gave us some real life pictures. The car looks awesome. I hope that dark grey was the Platinum Graphite, because that is the color I ordered, and seeing it in pictures, it looks absolutely amazing and happy that I chose that color!

Last edited by InfinitiFreak; 07-06-2007 at 09:35 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
im waiting to see the color of amethyst graphite ... it looked purple in teh sample pictures we got from Infiniti
Old 07-06-2007, 09:47 AM
CHI-TOWN G37

I guess the first Black one I see will be when mine rolls into the dealership. Oh well...

Quick Reply: New Pics on Nissan News