G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2008 G37 Nyias Pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 02:25 PM
perry05G35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like the spider wheels what size are those?
Old 04-07-2007, 02:59 PM
GGG Ya

actually i'm liking it all except for the taillights, i wish the bumper retained the concept's look but i've grown to be alright with it, it's just those ugly @ss cornered taillights that i don't like
Old 04-07-2007, 06:55 PM
NVS_G35

Dang is it just me but does it look like the new camry? The front hood and bumper just reminds me of it. Im not a fan of the rear chrome piece! Makes it look tacky. The G35 is heavy but the G37 looks like a pig. I"ll have to wait and see once its sold when someone can slam it with better rims.

Nissans starting to make some non head turning cars again.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Garnet Canuck
Traveling Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by NVS_G35
Dang is it just me but does it look like the new camry? The front hood and bumper just reminds me of it. Im not a fan of the rear chrome piece! Makes it look tacky. The G35 is heavy but the G37 looks like a pig. I"ll have to wait and see once its sold when someone can slam it with better rims.

Yep you're correct, you may as well go get a Camry and save yourself some bucks.
Old 04-07-2007, 07:17 PM
NVS_G35

My brother has the new Camry and it drives smooth but man its really a pig. even with 270hp it doesnt get up that fast. The car looked real good in pictures but in person I was turned off by the hood and bumper. I hope the G37 doesnt isnt the same way.

In a way Im gald I bought my 07 G35. I thought I should have waited but Im satisfied!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Shellnyce

Man.. .PM me and let me know what kind of camera was used for these pics. I did my best with a Kodak V570 but mine dont look nearly as good as these. Great photos. Now go take some pics of the Lexus IS-F and send them to me!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 08:04 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NVS_G35

Believe me its just you.

SERIOUSLY, DOES THE NEW G37 COUPE LOOK LIKE *EVERY* CAR ON THE MARKET? SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE:

Lexus SC430
Altima Coupe
Lexus ES
Toyota Camry
Mercedes SL
Old 04-07-2007, 09:22 PM
frshgcoupe

Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Yep you're correct, you may as well go get a Camry and save yourself some bucks.
couldnt agree with you more, people who make these comments are rediculous
Old 04-07-2007, 09:23 PM
frshgcoupe

Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Believe me its just you.

SERIOUSLY, DOES THE NEW G37 COUPE LOOK LIKE *EVERY* CAR ON THE MARKET? SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE:

Lexus SC430
Altima Coupe
Lexus ES
Toyota Camry
Mercedes SL
ive heard worse, what stupidness
Old 04-07-2007, 11:39 PM
NVS_G35

you guys get offended very easily huh! haha
Old 04-08-2007, 12:01 AM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm not offended, just very annoyed.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:39 AM
venomcc

blah

When i saw the pics I thought the tail lights was where the most damage was done to the styling. After seeing it in person, I now think the hood and bumper is where the most damage was done. Lexus, IS-F here I come.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:00 AM
ji99ly

hey guys after attending the autoshow today i too agree with what most of the people are saying. The front looks nice, interior is a major improvement from the last gen coupes and sedans but it didn't WOW me or have any seductive lure to it. The back design is questionable and it really does look very similar to the altima coupe. The red bmw 328xi, zMroadster, and new 5 series all had much more appeal in my opinion granted the last two cost almost double. That white nissan hybrid looked like it should have been the new g35 coupe..i forget the name but it was bold, creative, and had that wow factor
Old 04-08-2007, 03:00 AM
VinNYCG
G SQUAD

After seeing for myself today I must say I m more confused than ever! I like the car from certain angles but everytime I see the rear it kills me...But I'll say its definitely growing on me a lot.

Being a two time coupe owner (03, 05) I must say I still really love the shape of the 1st gen coupe. I sat at the Infiniti area for a little while today and people were going nuts over the red 07' they had on display even as the G37 was on display...I agree with the "wow" factor...Although I saw some of that with the G37 today...it wasn't the same as when the 1st gen coupe came out.

I mean we also gotta consider that this is the second rendition of this vehicle as well. I m looking forward to seeing it in different colors as well as test driving it. I think then I'll be able to fully make my decision. But I'll say its a totally different feeling for me from my prior coupe purchases..

-Vin
Old 04-08-2007, 08:03 AM
muscarel

Originally Posted by VinNYCG

I mean we also gotta consider that this is the second rendition of this vehicle as well. I m looking forward to seeing it in different colors as well as test driving it. I think then I'll be able to fully make my decision. But I'll say its a totally different feeling for me from my prior coupe purchases..

-Vin
I think that is an important statement. The new G could never WOW everyone like the first because the 1st was such a departure for Infiniti and the entry-level luxury market. No one had come out with such a boldly styled coupe for $35k up to that point. That being said, no one has still come out with a G coupe competitor in terms of styling. The 3-series coupe is nice looking but tame. I'd be happy with one, but it's definitely attracting a different buyer style-wise. And their interior....well, booorrriiinnnnggg. Still would consider it though if it drives alot better than the new G (which I do not believe it will - I drove a 335 6-speed already).

In terms of more people hovering around the original coupe - I had the opposite experience. There were only 2 kids by the red coupe when I was there, yet about 30-40 people around the concept.

Quick Reply: 2008 G37 Nyias Pics