66.67%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Whats the chances of nissan Bombing(failing) on the g37

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 03:28 AM
JoeP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats the chances of nissan Bombing(failing) on the g37

I knew most enthusiast may not like this car(like myself, i wont be dead, caught driving this thing) but whats the chances of nissan loosing enthusiast, BUT picking up more women, middle,older aged men.
I am 27 so i could be in the middle aged bracket, but this car is re****ulous.

Last edited by JoeP; 03-30-2007 at 03:32 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:29 AM
skaterbasist

I would not say rediculous, but not sporty at all compared to the 1st gen.

Old 03-30-2007, 03:31 AM
1stG35inCTRY

just to answer the question:

"Whats the chances of nissan Bombing(failing) on the g37?"

my answer is: NONE !
Old 03-30-2007, 03:39 AM
1stG35inCTRY

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
I would not say rediculous, but not sporty at all compared to the 1st gen.

oh and actually I am a little bit bored wit hall complains and all the speculation,,, because none of us have seen it in person and therefore we can`t judge it upon pictures.... lets compare it to woman there are LOTS, and I mean LOTS of beautiful woman look not so good in pictures and vice versa....

and one more aspect,,, I remember when a `new` 7 series bmw came out, my first impression was "what the f*** is that, is this a joke????!!" and similar impressions were on 5 series,, however, i like those cars a lot especiall a 7 series with a recent face lift... and how you can not love an M5, and I mean from design point of view... so PLEASE LET`S WAIT FOR A CAR BEFORE TAKING IT TO THE TRASH.

thank you
Old 03-30-2007, 03:49 AM
JoeP

the car is already out.. it looks like trash.. how much better can it look like in person.. the fact that this conversation keeps comin up should be enough to speculate that its borderline trash.. when the concept came out.. how many people said.. "lets wait to see tha car before it comes out.. that concept looks iffy"

Last edited by JoeP; 03-30-2007 at 03:53 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:50 AM
JoeP

Thank You
Old 03-30-2007, 03:52 AM
1stG35inCTRY

Originally Posted by JoeP
the car is already out..
what I meant by words "let`s wait for the car" is to see the car in person... sorry to be so inaccurate... english is just my third language
Old 03-30-2007, 03:53 AM
1stG35inCTRY

Thank You
you`re welcome

Old 03-30-2007, 03:55 AM
JoeP

Originally Posted by 1stG35inCTRY
what I meant by words "let`s wait for the car" is to see the car in person... sorry to be so inaccurate... english is just my third language
i know what you meant.. thats why i said,, HOW MUCH BETTER CAN IT BE IN PERSON.. pics are pics.. as i said.. whats the percentage of people that siad. "that g35 concept is alright lookin i guess.. i just wanna see it in person 1st".. NONE..
Old 03-30-2007, 04:11 AM
gurug

none

option c) the car is a hit

no chance of failing
Old 03-30-2007, 05:12 AM
wyatthanson

Another vote for C.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Mr_Ryte

i know what you meant.. thats why i said,, HOW MUCH BETTER CAN IT BE IN PERSON.. pics are pics.. as i said.. whats the percentage of people that siad. "that g35 concept is alright lookin i guess.. i just wanna see it in person 1st".. NONE..
There is also a saying," Pics don't do it justice". Like others here, I am disappointed from what I've seen so far. But that's how I was about the G35S front bumper. After seeing it in person, it looks much better.

Just wait till it comes out and after seeing it in person, you may have a different opinion on it. Besides, the G37 Coupe will be an equal if not superior to the 3-series coupe in terms of overall driving pleasure so I can't see how it couldn't be another grand slam for Infiniti.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:45 AM
G35man73

First impression I got when I saw the pics was that it wasn't as aggressive looking as the 03-07 coupes. However the more I look at it and see better pics of it, the more I like it. I think the concept front bumper would have been better, but still a great looking vehicle and it should sell really well, even though some of you on here seem to be a bit disappointed with it's new appearance.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:02 AM
FAST1

Originally Posted by G35man73
First impression I got when I saw the pics was that it wasn't as aggressive looking as the 03-07 coupes. However the more I look at it and see better pics of it, the more I like it. I think the concept front bumper would have been better, but still a great looking vehicle and it should sell really well, even though some of you on here seem to be a bit disappointed with it's new appearance.
My take. Infiniti blew us away with the G35. It was so much better than anything that they did in the past, that it was hard to believe that Infiniti could actually have done it. If the car were a final examination, and I were the teacher, I would have to believe that Infiniti somehow cheated.

So now the bar was raised. We or least many of us, expected a great deal from Infiniti based on the first generation car. If BMW released the G37 design, people would be ecstatic since they lowered expectations so much that if they come up with a design that isn't down right ugly, people are happy.

So I think it's safe to say that although the G37 is far, far from ugly, Infiniti certainly didn't hit the home run like it did with the G35.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:10 AM
stpdevil

Originally Posted by 1stG35inCTRY
and one more aspect,,, I remember when a `new` 7 series bmw came out, my first impression was "what the f*** is that, is this a joke????!!" and similar impressions were on 5 series,, however, i like those cars a lot especiall a 7 series with a recent face lift... and how you can not love an M5, and I mean from design point of view... so PLEASE LET`S WAIT FOR A CAR BEFORE TAKING IT TO THE TRASH.

thank you

Eh, the BMW thing isn't a great example... I still hate the 7 series, detest the 5, and fall asleep while looking at the 3.

But ya, none of us can make a real assessment until we've seen it in person and had a good look at it inside and out.

Quick Reply: Whats the chances of nissan Bombing(failing) on the g37