G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 07:48 PM
superlight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lucky for me I have found this site. I have tested the 335i for 45+ large ones, and anxiously await the production G37(?) coupe. I find the BMW plain on the inside and out, but probably the best overall car I have ever driven.

"Nissan Sport will get the first official look at the all new 2008 Infiniti G35 Coupe on January 7. But Nissan won't let us breathe a word of what our eyes take in until the car is officially unveiled this April at the New York Auto Show. Don't worry, we'll have every detail in our Spring 2007 issue, releasing the same day the car is unveiled."

So like the rest of you I wait, listen to rumors, and hope the new coupe comes close to the 335i in overall refinement, steering, and handling.

I was hoping more details would come out at the North American Auto Show in Jan. But with tickets already in hand I will be at the NY Auto Show in April.
Old 12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
airhoppz

I'm with you. After seeing a IS250 go for $37K MSRP with 204hp, I ruled it out. I'm pretty much debating between the G35, 335i, and now there's rumors that Honda's new Accord coupe is supposed to blow the rest of the sector away...we'll see though.

I saw a 335i sedan on the road the other day, and I was awestruck at the engine rumble and the way it looked with the 18" sport wheels....I expect nothing less (and more, actually) from Infiniti with the G35.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:18 AM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by airhoppz
I'm with you. After seeing a IS250 go for $37K MSRP with 204hp, I ruled it out. I'm pretty much debating between the G35, 335i, and now there's rumors that Honda's new Accord coupe is supposed to blow the rest of the sector away...we'll see though.

I saw a 335i sedan on the road the other day, and I was awestruck at the engine rumble and the way it looked with the 18" sport wheels....I expect nothing less (and more, actually) from Infiniti with the G35.
Ok you lost me when you brought up an Accord...

Its like going from Lexus, to BMW, to Infiniti, and then BAM! You bring a Honda into the conversation

Sorry, that was just a bit random.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of the comments

Last edited by skaterbasist; 12-30-2006 at 04:21 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Switch

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Ok you lost me when you brought up an Accord...

Its like going from Lexus, to BMW, to Infiniti, and then BAM! You bring a Honda into the conversation

Sorry, that was just a bit random.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of the comments

There have been rumors, the next Honda Accord (2008), will infact
have an optional 300+hp engine. This would probably put the car just over the $30,000. mark, but hey, with that much power it might be a bargin!

Don't think it's not possible! With Nissan releasing the new 2008 Altima Coupe with 270hp, Honda may feel pressured to offer an 'over-the-top' option for it's Accord coupe.

Sorry you don't agree, but if the 08 Accord becomes a reality . . .
Then we may all be looking at the Accord as a potential contender.

Last edited by Switch; 03-03-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:52 PM
myG35ZX

Accord=FWD