Torn Leather!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 05:29 PM
LG37S

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Torn Leather!

Hey y'all! I have had my G37S Convertible since mid September and I love it more and more every day that I drive it! One of the things that has always bothered me is that the passenger seat back has some small tears in it where you back would rest your back against the seat back. Does anyone know where I can get replacement leather for that part? Other than that my car is pretty clean and has been driving nicely. Do I have to replace the whole seat leather just to fix the small tears? I was hoping I could just get the insert part and maybe have a leather shop repair it. Any advice would help. I can also post some pictures later. Thank you for your help!
Old 12-24-2020, 04:10 PM
sobeIPL
Registered Member

Received 105 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by LG37S
Hey y'all! I have had my G37S Convertible since mid September and I love it more and more every day that I drive it! One of the things that has always bothered me is that the passenger seat back has some small tears in it where you back would rest your back against the seat back. Does anyone know where I can get replacement leather for that part? Other than that my car is pretty clean and has been driving nicely. Do I have to replace the whole seat leather just to fix the small tears? I was hoping I could just get the insert part and maybe have a leather shop repair it. Any advice would help. I can also post some pictures later. Thank you for your help!
your best bet is go on offer up (or another local classifieds) and find a new back seat part. Bet you can find one for $150 or something like that.