swamp @ss

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:31 AM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the best line i have heard in a while.
"I lay on my back, get all spread eagle style, and spray, pour, shake, whatever, the powder there....then gently pat into place"

-listen i wear a bullet resistant vest to my other job, and i can tell you- its a sauna in 30mins. i use gold bond not only on my ***, but chest and back. that stuff really is like a 1,000 little gnomes with icy hands beating the living daylights out of your boys!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Brooklynstar23

Originally Posted by G Force
Here's a thread that might just solve your issues. I have no first hand experience so proceed at your own risk. I will say that I literally laughed out loud for about 20 minutes reading the thread so if anything it was entertaining.

Nut powder and Gold Bond - NASIOC

LMFAO!! that is wayy to funny!
Old 06-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Jubbliepuff

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
hahaha that stuff really does work though... pharmacist approved!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Fire0nIc3

I have AC cooled seats in my 09 FX and love them. Around this time of the year when I drive with the windows all rolled down and the moonroof open, it makes my back and *** sweat. AC cooled seats keeps me comfortable :-)

Only thing I don't like about this feature is that the blower motor for the AC cooled seats are sort of loud. Along with any other Infiniti that comes with this feature. You also have to keep the filters changed in the seats every 2 years/30K miles. And the filters are expensive. $95 for each filter on each seat.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:24 PM
baileyrx

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
WOW, 41 pages dating back to 2003!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:26 AM
cvipgo
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fire0nIc3
I have AC cooled seats in my 09 FX and love them. Around this time of the year when I drive with the windows all rolled down and the moonroof open, it makes my back and *** sweat. AC cooled seats keeps me comfortable :-)

Only thing I don't like about this feature is that the blower motor for the AC cooled seats are sort of loud. Along with any other Infiniti that comes with this feature. You also have to keep the filters changed in the seats every 2 years/30K miles. And the filters are expensive. $95 for each filter on each seat.
Always a trade off.. comfort at cost and noise...
Old 06-10-2011, 10:51 AM
thedollardoctor
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Originally Posted by ImStricken
the best line i have heard in a while.
"I lay on my back, get all spread eagle style, and spray, pour, shake, whatever, the powder there....then gently pat into place"

-listen i wear a bullet resistant vest to my other job, and i can tell you- its a sauna in 30mins. i use gold bond not only on my ***, but chest and back. that stuff really is like a 1,000 little gnomes with icy hands beating the living daylights out of your boys!
HOLY CRAP!!! That is hilarious!!!

On topic, I live in the Ohio Valley and in the summer it routinely gets into the upper 90's with 90%+ humidity (like it was this week), and if I'm in my work clothes (Golf shirt and long pants) it's top up, windows up, and A/C blasting! When I'm in just casual shorts and tee shirt though, it's top down, A/C set at 60 blasting, and A/C seats on full blast. It's actually incredibly comfortable like that, turns a 95 degree-day into a comfy cool 70 degree-day in my vert air space.

I actually went with the black on black vert model over other choices strictly because of the cooled seat option, otherwise I never would have gotten that color combo due to the hot summers here. I pretty much have the seat cooler on at all times, top up or down, but I agree with other poster, damn that thing is loud on full blast, especially noticeable with top up!
Old 06-10-2011, 03:08 PM
Texnician

Pretty hot here in Fort Worth. It's top down on the way to work 5:30AM, and top up going home. Used to have a 2006 G35, wife made me trade it for a M35 in 08 (G was to small ). Then changed her mind and said the G suited me more (gotta love her ). Just traded for the 2011 vert. I was spoiled by the M i.e., rain sensing wipers and cooled seats. The seats are one reason I got the vert and they're better. They blow harder (though louder but no biggy, turn the radio up) AND they cool the back. That's the best part. The Technology package solved the other issue. I don't push the car hard enough to need the firm riding hard breaking sport package so it worked out. Couldn't be happier.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:04 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by Texnician
Pretty hot here in Fort Worth. It's top down on the way to work 5:30AM, and top up going home. Used to have a 2006 G35, wife made me trade it for a M35 in 08 (G was to small ). Then changed her mind and said the G suited me more (gotta love her ). Just traded for the 2011 vert. I was spoiled by the M i.e., rain sensing wipers and cooled seats. The seats are one reason I got the vert and they're better. They blow harder (though louder but no biggy, turn the radio up) AND they cool the back. That's the best part. The Technology package solved the other issue. I don't push the car hard enough to need the firm riding hard breaking sport package so it worked out. Couldn't be happier.
and Welcome, great decision,