Spoiler update

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 08:53 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr Ian B
How about a couple side pics?
Please see page 3, 6 of this thread for pics from all angles...
Old 01-25-2011, 09:06 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Mr Ian B, here are more eye candy for youbiggthumpup:

Old 02-01-2011, 04:47 PM
ImStricken
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
found it on ebay- same OEM spoiler;

Infiniti G37 2dr Convertible Trunk Spoiler Wing BLACK - eBay (item 200571824523 end time Mar-03-11 0924 PST)
Old 02-01-2011, 04:59 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by ImStricken
found it on ebay- same OEM spoiler;
Yes, I saw it too couple of weeks ago but read the fine print...and make sure you get everything that's needed and it's not defective before you drill those holes in your beautiful trunk.

Good Luck
Old 02-01-2011, 05:54 PM
blkmanual

Unless there is something I am not seeing it says that it is precut for camera so you have to use yours and antena is not included. What is missing? They have a refund and exchange policy so how can you go wrong? CVIPGO you had the real deal up for sale and you are the ultimate salesman when it comes to this crap so share your knowledge and expertise.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Fezzik

Received 57 Likes on 11 Posts
The parts that get changed out are spoiler of course. The new spoiler is supposed to have an antenna inside it. You have to make sure it has the am/fm antenna built into the spoiler. ALso when getting the spoiler your satelite radio antenna gets changed out. So instead of the bumble bee stinger sticking out of the satelite radio its just a cover.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:55 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by Fezzik
The parts that get changed out are spoiler of course. The new spoiler is supposed to have an antenna inside it. You have to make sure it has the am/fm antenna built into the spoiler. ALso when getting the spoiler your satelite radio antenna gets changed out. So instead of the bumble bee stinger sticking out of the satelite radio its just a cover.
Good advise, D
Old 02-01-2011, 06:59 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by blkmanual
Unless there is something I am not seeing it says that it is precut for camera so you have to use yours and antena is not included. What is missing? They have a refund and exchange policy so how can you go wrong? CVIPGO you had the real deal up for sale and you are the ultimate salesman when it comes to this crap so share your knowledge and expertise.
you really know how to slide of the edge, knowledge and expertise is gained with being humble and nice not with crappy comments. Good Luck.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:14 PM
blkmanual

we should all practice what we preach, not judge by what we deem the rule.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:16 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by cvipgo

PM me if interested.
Best offer yet on the above "Gray K51 Integrated Antenna Spoiler Kit (Camera Included), Cost plus shipping.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:04 AM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by blkmanual
we should all practice what we preach, not judge by what we deem the rule.
"Gray K51 Integrated Antenna Spoiler Kit (Camera Included).
SOLD but waiting for you know what??? . Blkmanual will be soon proud owner of this kits as he is committed to buy...https://www.myg37.com/forums/images/...smiley-052.gif
Old 02-06-2011, 10:57 AM
4drScreamer

Even though I can't stand the chrome deck lip, I just can't get into this "tacked on" looking lip. There are some that blend with the lines of the car but most don't. This one especially doesn't flow well IMHO.

Understand this is only my personal opinion and there are others who have these and for the most part I like how they look on their cars. I just wouldn't go this direction for my ride. Honestly it's one area of the G that aesthetically I don't like. It's like a bad after thought as to how to form a deck lid to add a camera without creating a manufacturing headache. Then sticking a chrome thingy on it to give access to camera wiring and to pick up fingerprints.

We just need some better options. I'm thinking about doing a post for deck lid pics (including replacement trunks) to highlight what the variables are and let others comment on.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:54 PM
cvipgo
Banned

Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Even though I can't stand the chrome deck lip, I just can't get into this "tacked on" looking lip. There are some that blend with the lines of the car but most don't. This one especially doesn't flow well IMHO.

Understand this is only my personal opinion and there are others who have these and for the most part I like how they look on their cars. I just wouldn't go this direction for my ride. Honestly it's one area of the G that aesthetically I don't like. It's like a bad after thought as to how to form a deck lid to add a camera without creating a manufacturing headache. Then sticking a chrome thingy on it to give access to camera wiring and to pick up fingerprints.

We just need some better options. I'm thinking about doing a post for deck lid pics (including replacement trunks) to highlight what the variables are and let others comment on.
FYI: The spoiler on the convertible has Integrated Antenna built into it so it's not only for aesthetics but has components that provide function.( stop light, camera and antenna system).
Old 02-06-2011, 02:54 PM
4drScreamer

That makes it a much more practical solution. I imagine that there are not many others that provide the same functional integration. Good choice then.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 AM
wilbcol

I had my chrome trunk finisher painted to match the body color. Looks great and the cost was only $65.00.

Quick Reply: Spoiler update