Year: 2008
Make: Infiniti
Model: G37 Coupe
Price: $18000
Mileage: 101000
Color: Black Obsidian
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): AL

2008 G37S Coupe, 5AT, Obsidian Black, 101,000 mi., Original owner, car enthusiast and compulsive modder. It was my baby for 7 yrs but gotta make room for 2015 Lexus RC-F.

Exhaust: Berk Hi-flow cats, Motordyne XYZ Piple, Tanabe mid-pipe, Tanabe Medallion mufflers. The Motordyne XYZ pipe has both a catalytic converter and resonator insert, which can be swapped out one for the other - both included with the car.

Intake: R2C CAI w/black chrome tubing.

Engine extras: New Die Hard Group 34 battery (the larger battery with more CCA and AmpHrs), New Gator serpentine belt, Spark plugs replaced at 90K mi., Fumoto F-103 Engine Oil Drain Valve installed. Running Mobile 1 since first oil change, Oil changes at 3700 for the first 60,000 mi, then I backed off to 5000 mi intervals, Cobb Tuning Access Port included and the appropriate performance map has been installed, Transmission serviced at 30K mi intervals, Cooling system serviced at 50K mi intervals. No un-ordinary oil usage, I generally add about a half a quart, maybe 3/4 between oil changes. GT Spec strut brace installed.

Exterior: Downside is the car has been hit twice, once rear-ended and once minor impact driver side front corner. No frame or unibody damage. Rear-end impact resulted in new driver side rear quarter panel, new bumper, new trunk, new trunk lid and spoiler, new rear glass. Front impact resulted in new driver side front fender, new fender well insert, new bumper, new left headlight. Since I already had paint protection film and dark vinyl overlay on the headlights, that was all re-done as well. While that was being done I had the vinyl overlay on the taillights redone to match the new front vinyl. Result is front fenders, hood, bumper and fascia, side mirrors all with new Llumar paint protection film. The front of the car was polished and buffed out prior to the new film as well, and I completed the job on the rest of the car shortly after that. There is no discernible difference in paint surface or color due to the replacement body parts. I swapped in a black metallic grill, which I think is the OEM for the sedan.

Interior: Downside is the moon roof seems to have come off it’s track about 3 months ago, and while working on that I think I pulled a wire loose for the dome lights, so those are out also. Wired for V1 radar detector at the rear-view mirror and blend mount included with the car. Leather is in excellent condition, cleaned and treated with leather cleaner regularly. Carpet and floor mats clean and in excellent condition. Dash and door panels all clean and in excellent condition. I think the driver side door needs new weather strip, a little wind noise at high speed. Bose 11 speaker sound system. 35% ceramic tint side and rear glass.

Brakes: OEM Akebono sport brakes but swapped out the OEM rotors for DBA slotted/drilled 4000 series rotors all around. New Street Performance pads all around.

Tires/Wheels: Tires are 285 30 20 rear, 245 35 20 front, Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Those have about 5K miles on them, pretty new. Wheels are Ace Alloy Convex Black Matte finish, 20 x 10 rear, 20 x 9 front. Wheels are about 18 months old. Some minor scrapes on the wheels, but overall look pretty new.

I've got many more pics and can answer specific questions if interested. We are in the Huntsville, AL area zip code 35824.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 G37S Journey Coupe, 5AT-img_1448.jpg   2008 G37S Journey Coupe, 5AT-img_1454.jpg