Future Models Questions, requests, info on Future Infiniti/Nissan Models

Check Out The 2010 Changes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Nicksan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Graham
Touch Screen NAV, heated outside mirrors, and a couple options are now standard. I kind of get upset that they make subtle changes that enhance the vehicle further, but they didn't think to put these on previous models. Seems like they are releasing their products before exploring all styling and comfort options. Oh well 5 more days with my coupe and then its gone.
Actually, if it comes to the comfort ( extra luxury ), they already did it on the Euro models, so I guess they already did their research on that one.

Everytime I read around here, it amazes me how much of luxury equipment you States guys aren't used 2.
Not to laught at you guys or anything, but almost everything that you get on the facelift models, was standard on the first gen around here.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Mysticalism

i only want the rain sensing wipers, i wonder if they can add on to current models
Old 08-13-2009, 06:28 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nice! white instrument cluster like the ISF?

Old 08-13-2009, 12:40 PM
N50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nicksan
Actually, if it comes to the comfort ( extra luxury ), they already did it on the Euro models, so I guess they already did their research on that one.

Everytime I read around here, it amazes me how much of luxury equipment you States guys aren't used 2.
Not to laught at you guys or anything, but almost everything that you get on the facelift models, was standard on the first gen around here.
That's because Infiniti's launch in Europe has to be perfect in order to survive. They know the average European consumer is far more picky and maybe even more "in the know" than American consumers. Just a guess.

Last edited by N50; 08-13-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:47 PM
krayziejoe

That would be sick if its similar to the Lexus gauges. I love the blue and white combo.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:50 PM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
The white guages will prolly be more like the older maxima sport guages. just what i picture.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:23 PM
alyx

Originally Posted by STOOF
The white guages will prolly be more like the older maxima sport guages. just what i picture.

I hope not because those are hideous!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:27 PM
RedG37SNC

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Prefer the old actually... I just wish the G's gauges were unique to it and not slutted out to ever other infiniti out there... my car's a ****! At this rate in about 5 years hopefully there will be something out there worth upgrading too..like please give us the concept M coupe exactly! I know keep dreaming.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by alyx
I hope not because those are hideous!
Are you nuts! Do you know how much trouble I had to go to the find a working cluster from a 4th gen. Maxima SE to put in my GLE. The look great at night when the illumination is reversed withe white numbers on a black face.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:05 AM
Nicksan

Originally Posted by N50
That's because Infiniti's launch in Europe has to be perfect in order to survive. They know the average European consumer is far more picky and maybe even more "in the know" than American consumers. Just a guess.
You're partially right about that.
At the moment I own a Honda Accord ( TSX to you guys ) and have been a member @ TSXclub.com, and I also experienced that my Accord is more luxurious than it's American luxury twin.
Same goes for most cars. 2 weeks back I visited the Mitsubishi dealer, and they had an EVO X wich was imported from the States wich also seemed to miss out on alot of things compared to the Euro ones.

The European consumer demands alot more from their cars because of the so called German standards, wich IMO aren't that great at all.

For many years in a row the top 10 of best build cars are Japanese.
Every year some car-organisations put up a list of every brand.
Mainly this list shows what manufacturer performs best in buildingqualty.
They take a 100 cars of one model and check for production flaws, and every year Audi, BMW and Mercedes don't even come close to a place in the top 10.

About 95% of the people around here swear by German cars, but I couldn't care more or less. People always use weak arguments that Japenese cars are crap and such, but I wonder, If those people really think it's true, than explain why only Europe is the only continent in the world that acts like that.
I mean it's the Japenese that score best in the rest of the world.
Most European people are biased. They think German cars are the best, and therefore every other car that will be sold has to meet those high standards. Believe it or not, I think Japanese cars sold around here are way beyond those standards.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:27 PM
cmori

Do you guys think that the white gauges will be like the 2010 M56 they just announced?
Old 08-15-2009, 09:17 AM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Don't like the white at all. I had a 2000 maxima se with the white gauges.it was the one thing I hated about my interior.it reminds me to much of the chargers and challengers.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:28 PM
krayziejoe

I like those gauges, they look sharp. Im sure the G37 ones will be similar.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Chekov
Senior Citizen

Received 87 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Are you nuts! Do you know how much trouble I had to go to the find a working cluster from a 4th gen. Maxima SE to put in my GLE. The look great at night when the illumination is reversed withe white numbers on a black face.
I agree. I had a ’91 Maxima SE that had those gauges. The reversal from white with black lettering to black with white lettering at night was impressive. My young kids (at the time) used to refer to it as our magic dashboard.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:12 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I shouldnt have opened this thread. I hate my '08 now.

Quick Reply: Check Out The 2010 Changes!!!