Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn all you south florida people with fi

lol
just kidding

whtat gauges did you get and where did you mount them
Old 03-16-2006, 12:06 AM
suaveyankees

thats were all the money is at. I went to south beach this weekend and man that city goes through some money. I have never seen so many Bentleys in one spot they were driving them like we drive the G's here. I did not see to many G's in south beach but I saw a bunch of Bentleys. I told my wife were in the wrong city.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:52 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by suaveyankees
thats were all the money is at. I went to south beach this weekend and man that city goes through some money. I have never seen so many Bentleys in one spot they were driving them like we drive the G's here. I did not see to many G's in south beach but I saw a bunch of Bentleys. I told my wife were in the wrong city.
tell me about it. I usually feel pretty good driving my car around town, but as soon as I enter south beach I feel like I am driving a hyundai compared to all the exotics and high priced luxuries you see there.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Silver-Bullit

Originally Posted by infinitiGTR2004
Congrats! How did the tuning go?

the Greddy comes w/piggy back......no tuning needed yet @ 5lbs BUT.......I will turn up the boost to about 7lbs-8lbs max soon!!

Winston.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Gman2004

Originally Posted by Silver-Bullit
the Greddy comes w/piggy back......no tuning needed yet @ 5lbs BUT.......I will turn up the boost to about 7lbs-8lbs max soon!!

Winston.

Winston please tell me you are not running the car with the out of the box tune without some kind of timing retard. The out of the box tune is safe (rich) other than the emanage does not come with an ignition harness that allows you to retard the timing. It is hit or miss.....lots of people have blown their motors with the out of the box tune without the ignition harness. Please get a ignition harness cause right now you are running on stock timing which advances up to 22 degrees....way to much for your set up. The ignition harness is only $45. A new motor will cost you $6K at the minimum with labor.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Silver-Bullit

Originally Posted by Gman2004
Winston please tell me you are not running the car with the out of the box tune without some kind of timing retard. The out of the box tune is safe (rich) other than the emanage does not come with an ignition harness that allows you to retard the timing. It is hit or miss.....lots of people have blown their motors with the out of the box tune without the ignition harness. Please get a ignition harness cause right now you are running on stock timing which advances up to 22 degrees....way to much for your set up. The ignition harness is only $45. A new motor will cost you $6K at the minimum with labor.

No need to panic....the way the the car is now it's SAFE....now i will go for tuning on the dyno this week coming and increase the boost up to around 8lbs......

keep ya posted!

Winston.