Ruined Rims

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 06:01 PM
dabomb
FGC Central Florida BOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by neffster
DUDE, it's the inside of your wheel. It's not like there is a curb rash or a gouge in your spokes. My PIAA's had the same damn thing from removing the wheel weights, it's like a white crayon that won't come off. I bet you can hardly see it while the car is parked. It's probably something that you'd have to be looking for REALLY HARD to see, right?

Relax, it's just a damn wheel. If you want we can all come over and take a base ball bat, dent the snot out of your hood and all of your worries about your wheel will be over.

BTW, you never read about me complaining how someone at the last meet decided to peel back the corner of my clear bra on my hood. Was I pissed? Heck yeah. Did I dwell on it? Nope. Just a car dude...
could it be cause the same place did yours too??
Old 12-08-2005, 09:50 PM
WILD121
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by neffster
DUDE, it's the inside of your wheel. It's not like there is a curb rash or a gouge in your spokes. My PIAA's had the same damn thing from removing the wheel weights, it's like a white crayon that won't come off. I bet you can hardly see it while the car is parked. It's probably something that you'd have to be looking for REALLY HARD to see, right?

Relax, it's just a damn wheel. If you want we can all come over and take a base ball bat, dent the snot out of your hood and all of your worries about your wheel will be over.

BTW, you never read about me complaining how someone at the last meet decided to peel back the corner of my clear bra on my hood. Was I pissed? Heck yeah. Did I dwell on it? Nope. Just a car dude...

I thought you would understand Todd, you put so much time and money into what was once your G. I take pride in everything i own and i take pride in the work I do and strive for perfection everytime and I expect nothing less of other peoples work as well. The fact of the mater is RZ specializes in rims and tires and at the very least I should get my rims back in the same condition when i brought them. I know the scratch is on the inside of the rim and it is not like curb rash but it is noticable when you stand and look at it even from a distance, if the scratch is in the right position.

I know its just a car but its a car I bought with my money and no one elses. That means if anyone damages my car I should be pissed. Its not as important as my God, my wife, or my business but it is still important to me and when people are working on something that you bought they should take extra care to ensure that no damage is done afterall that is why I was spending money there and not SAMS, Action Gator Tire, or any other run of the mill tire shop. I went to RZ Motoring just to ensure that my rims would not get scratched.

Im sorry if you feel that im complaining but this forum is to inform people of everything G35. I thought that this was something that people in the CFL area should know. So yes I am complaining..... I feel that it should not have happened, I feel that they should have put the solvent needed to get the wieghts off on a little longer I think they should have used the proper padding to take the wieghts off. I am not dwelling on the fact that my rims were damaged i am just trying to inform people that this happened to me and that it could happen to them after all they are giving me a hard time about where i can get my rims fixed. IMO and legaly I can get my rims fixed where ever I want and sue the place for the money I spent to get it fixed but I want to give the RZ the chance to stand up face the facts that they made a misstake and solve the problem that meets my satisfaction. Is this too much to ask? I think not.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Demonteverde

Please keep us updated on how things turn out, Dan.

Old 12-09-2005, 05:54 AM
2slo2bfurious
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm... I didn't see anything that one day I saw the wheels, but then again it was kinda dark. Hope everything turns out okay.