FGC Members Only: Z-Tube & Crawford Plenum Specials!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Gumba35
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by amg35
Guys and gals, "major props" to John and Lokey for not only being a sponsor of the FGC, but for being a truly involved sponsor. John deserves a great deal of credit for his efforts and support. John has created a service department that provides world-class service and John and his staff do it with a friendly attitude. It is terribly exciting to see a 'car dealer' get so involved in mods and intallation of those mods.
I couldn't have said it better. Hopefully more people will show their support and start modding their G thru Lokey.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:09 PM
SFLG35
FGC Central Florida BOD

Originally Posted by LokeyInfiniti
Hehehe...... I TOLD you yesterday there was some cool stuff coming. And this is NOTHING- keep an eye/ear out for some future updates!

Thanks for the support, everyone!
yes you did but you told me after i have already spent my money. now i got to save more.

did i mention i sell window mods vdc memory and shift lights? coming soon we have the long awaited sunroof mod and auto lockin mod.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Infinitz

John

YOu can put me down for one then when they come over. Gives me a good excuse to head over to Clearwater for the weekend
Old 04-21-2005, 08:02 AM
LokeyInfiniti
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club

Originally Posted by Infinitz
John

YOu can put me down for one then when they come over. Gives me a good excuse to head over to Clearwater for the weekend
Not a problem! These should arrive here Monday or Tuesday. Drop me a line then, and we'll get you set up. The plenum is a straightforward install, and we'll get you headed back to Orlando in no time. By the time you take a loaner and go grab lunch or visit the nearby mall for a bit, we'll be calling you to let you know that your car is ready.

I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag a bit here (more details in another thread in coming days). If you're considering any kind of "air intake" such as Injen, etc. , let me know and I'll have that here for you as well. One of the other deals I've struck is going to give me access to Injen, Greddy, AEM, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Thanks for the very kind words, everyone. We will try to live up to everyone's expectations! We are having a blast getting involved with all of this fun stuff! Also, as we find our way around all of these "new to us" products, we certainly appreciate your support and patience. I promise you, VERY SOON a visit to Lokey is going to look more and more like a visit to a Performance Shop!
Old 04-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Infinitz

Can you do an install mid afternoons on Friday or even Saturday?
Old 04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
LokeyInfiniti

Originally Posted by Infinitz
Can you do an install mid afternoons on Friday or even Saturday?
YES! And the plenums arrived today, so let me know when you are ready.

UPDATE: The Crawford Plenums arrived today, and are available for immediate installation! If you are interested, please send me a PM or call me at the dealership. We can do this install either while you wait, or send you out in a loaner for awhile. Also, remember that we offer SATURDAY SERVICE which means we can get this done on the weekend for you!

As always, we appreciate your support and look forward to working with each of you.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:59 AM
LokeyInfiniti

FYI- We just got in a few Z-tubes yesterday, and these are now available on either a cash-and-carry basis or fully installed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to assist you with your "go-fast" needs!
Old 04-26-2005, 08:54 PM
LokeyInfiniti

ONE PLENUM GONE! I'll refrain from naming the person who took us up on our Crawford deal today, so that he or she can tell everyone on his or her own....

We have a few more of these available IN STOCK right now!
Old 04-27-2005, 08:04 AM
Vegas79
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Two big 'ol thumbs up to John and the Lokey crew for all the awesome products and services they provide. I was able to take advantage of one of the plenums he HAS IN STOCK! I had planned on getting one but had put it off due to the wait time. So it's been pretty cool driving a loaner around while they install my parts. Where else can you get warranty work done AND have performance parts installed! Thanks John!
Old 04-27-2005, 09:10 AM
LokeyInfiniti

Originally Posted by Vegas79
Two big 'ol thumbs up to John and the Lokey crew for all the awesome products and services they provide. I was able to take advantage of one of the plenums he HAS IN STOCK! I had planned on getting one but had put it off due to the wait time. So it's been pretty cool driving a loaner around while they install my parts. Where else can you get warranty work done AND have performance parts installed! Thanks John!
Thanks for the kind words, Mike! And thank you for supporting us.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Daendi77
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Originally Posted by LokeyInfiniti
Not a problem! These should arrive here Monday or Tuesday. Drop me a line then, and we'll get you set up. The plenum is a straightforward install, and we'll get you headed back to Orlando in no time. By the time you take a loaner and go grab lunch or visit the nearby mall for a bit, we'll be calling you to let you know that your car is ready.

I'll go ahead and let the cat out of the bag a bit here (more details in another thread in coming days). If you're considering any kind of "air intake" such as Injen, etc. , let me know and I'll have that here for you as well. One of the other deals I've struck is going to give me access to Injen, Greddy, AEM, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Thanks for the very kind words, everyone. We will try to live up to everyone's expectations! We are having a blast getting involved with all of this fun stuff! Also, as we find our way around all of these "new to us" products, we certainly appreciate your support and patience. I promise you, VERY SOON a visit to Lokey is going to look more and more like a visit to a Performance Shop!
Hmm looks like when I get my G in about a month from you all I'll be picking up a plenum, Z tube and maybe one of those JWT intakes i've been hearing about....
Old 04-27-2005, 09:52 AM
LokeyInfiniti

Originally Posted by Daendi77
Hmm looks like when I get my G in about a month from you all I'll be picking up a plenum, Z tube and maybe one of those JWT intakes i've been hearing about....

Great! If you have a deal pending with us, let me know. We can install the above-mentioned items, plus anything else you might like, before you pick up the car. And depending on your financing, you may even be able to roll the cost of the mods into your payments (you would need to talk to your bank or finance manager to confirm this).

Let me know when we can help you...

Thanks,
Old 05-20-2005, 03:55 PM
LokeyInfiniti

We have a couple more of these in stock....
Old 05-20-2005, 07:42 PM
C-Keith
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Hey John, haven't heard from you lately, was everything O.K. with my requested order? Sometimes no news is good news, right?
Old 05-21-2005, 06:07 PM
neffster

I'm bumping this to the top and removing it as a sticky... Just for Jason