Florida G35 Club Enrollment Process

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Finiti35
FGC South Florida BOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by w0ady
i noticed i got premier member on here, thanks. im registered for fgc as well but how do i get my avatar to say im a premier member?
What do you mean, the handle underneath your user name? You don't currently have an avatar, but you *should* be able to change your custom member handle in the User CP somewhere. For some of us (like myself) it doesn't work, so I'd have to PM a mod/admin to change it for me.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:49 PM
_jb

i noticed i got premier member on here, thanks. im registered for fgc as well but how do i get my avatar to say im a premier member?
The avatar doesn't say that you are a Premium member, but the little "Premier Member" tag does and you have one... so that's good. Here's how to upload an Avatar: Hover your mouse over the "Member" option, then select "Edit Avatar", and upload one using the dialog that pops up...

Old 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Finiti35
Did you pay $50 for Florida G35 Club/G35Driver premier membership? If so, as soon as you see the premier member orange tag under your username, you can go to User CP and change your avatar. How long that's gonna take depends on whoever mod is handling the forum. If you only paid $40 for your club membership, you don't get the premier membership on G35driver and you'd have to pay an extra $30 to get it.
No actually I paid $110 for a 3 year premier membership and a extra $10 for the 1 year G35 Driver premier membership. But I think I am good to go now. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:04 AM
w0ady

what i meant was that i also paid $110 + $10 extra like kid did. i see the premier tag which is for my driver status correct? however, am i supposed to have a second tag for fgc premier? if not, thats cool, i was just wondering. under my name in the left, it says "Registered user." i wanted to know how i got that changed to "Florida G35 Club, Premier Member." i've been around forums long enough to know how to upload a avatar but thanks for the help. what i want changed is something usually done by a mod or admin. sorry im not trying to be difficult, just want to feel special too heh.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:28 AM
Finiti35
FGC South Florida BOD

what i meant was that i also paid $110 + $10 extra like kid did. i see the premier tag which is for my driver status correct? however, am i supposed to have a second tag for fgc premier? if not, thats cool, i was just wondering. under my name in the left, it says "Registered user." i wanted to know how i got that changed to "Florida G35 Club, Premier Member." i've been around forums long enough to know how to upload a avatar but thanks for the help. what i want changed is something usually done by a mod or admin. sorry im not trying to be difficult, just want to feel special too heh.
Ah gotcha, so you're asking if you're supposed to have 2 orange premier tags? Actually you're supposed to have only one, some FGC members have 2 because they paid the $30 to become a G35driver premier member, then later on all Charter members of the FGC were converted to Premier status on Driver. So because of a glitch in the system, those who were already Premier received a second tag, and those who weren't never got our member names bolded just like any other Premier G35driver member.

As far as the member title under your username, are you able to change it? I guess not, some of us can and some can't, gotta ask the admins why. Most of the time when people join, the mods change their custom title to "Florida G35 Club, General/Premier Member", but if they forgot you can just PM MSedanman or someone else and they'll change it for you

And both of you guys should be able to upload an avatar, if you can't for whatever reason, let me know
Old 06-21-2006, 11:44 AM
w0ady

thanks for clearing that up man. i have to bribe someone to make me a nice avatar and sig some day. on frenzy ive got a sick blue gtr heh. ill see if i can get 1 of the mods to change my title sometime.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Finiti35
FGC South Florida BOD

You're welcome, but I'm not a man lol. Give me some pictures to work with and I'll make you an avatar. Sig pic size allowed on here is TINY so it won't be anything fancy but I can try...
Old 06-21-2006, 01:19 PM
_jb

i've been around forums long enough to know how to upload a avatar but thanks for the help. what i want changed is something usually done by a mod or admin. sorry im not trying to be difficult, just want to feel special too heh.
Sorry if I insulted you. Lots of new people wonder how to upload an avatar, I should have guessed that you knew how... Your blue GTR is etched in my screen from Frenzy...

what i meant was that i also paid $110 + $10 extra like kid did. i see the premier tag which is for my driver status correct? however, am i supposed to have a second tag for fgc premier? if not, thats cool, i was just wondering. under my name in the left, it says "Registered user." i wanted to know how i got that changed to "Florida G35 Club, Premier Member."
Back in the day, Todd negotiated a deal with G35driver for all existing members to become Premier Members. Something during that process created a second Premier Member tag. Other people b1tched about the double tags, so the Mods (Kyle I think) removed them. The process of removing the second premier tag removes your ability to change your User Title.

I had a Mod change mine so I could chjange the Title and a second Premier box popped up. I couldn't think of something cool at the time, so I put "You can't change this" in as a placeholder. When I went back later, I had lost the option to change it and I pretty much gave up.

That's the history of the Premier Tags and changing User Titles as I remember it.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM
_jb

thanks for clearing that up man.
Finiti is a cool dude, but she's not a guy...

We post pictures of her form time to time, but they always disappear overnight...
Old 06-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Finiti35
FGC South Florida BOD

JB and his sense of humor
Old 06-22-2006, 12:50 AM
w0ady

my apologies ma'am.

rather than hijack this thread, i made a new 1 with my request here:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthre...77#post1233477
Old 06-22-2006, 12:14 PM
w0ady

yay for msedanman. he changed my title.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Kdogg

club membership

I just submitted my payment for premier through paypal and sent Dabomb a PM a couple days ago. How long does it usually take to hear something back?
Old 06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
w0ady

it took about a week for me depending on how busy they are.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
Kdogg

thanks man

Quick Reply: Florida G35 Club Enrollment Process