school help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:01 PM
BLacK_G35_CouPe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
school help!

if anyone has a political topic research paper saved on there computer and would like to help me out please PM me...it can be on anything from abortion to gun laws...just somethin political...i have alot of homework and the semister term is ending this week for this class and im swampled with work...please help me out if u can, i really appreciate it, and if i read it over and it works out for my class, ill send u a gift card from wal mart or target or somethin...thanks so much...
btw its due wednesday!? ahhh
Old 04-23-2007, 09:42 PM
dabomb
FGC Central Florida BOD

i lived on www.oppapers.com during school..

opp = "other people's papers"

but now some teachers know about it and have searches to check for plagerism and such....plus the site might not be free anymore...best I got though...
Old 04-24-2007, 12:09 AM
StrtDivG35

who's your teacher and what campus are you going to? i just did one on abortion politics of 2007. if we dont have the same teacher i might be able to hook you up if i saved it.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:23 AM
w0ady

danny my advice would be when you get someones paper to also retype it in your own words. it doesnt matter if some of it is the same but just take a hour and reword it your own way to change things up. good luck.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:23 AM
StrtDivG35

yea lyndon is correct on this one, not one because of that, but also because of some of the pladurism software out there. Mine wasnt run through that i dont think. I cited a few websites and used some longer quotes. Political research papers are just ment to be informative so rewording shouldnt be hard.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
BLacK_G35_CouPe

i have professor morris at FCCJ Kent...if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated cause its due tomorrow and im still workin on other crap...yea thanks for the advice lyndon i will reword it and add things i find myself and take out stuff to make it look like my own...and ill take out the cited stuff because thats not required...SRT4 im almost certain i can use your paper...so if u dont mind i just PMed you my email address...and after i edit everything give me your address(unless you live on fleming island) and ill send u a gift card...thanks man
Old 04-26-2007, 05:08 PM
john5220

So, if you use someone else's paper and you end up getting the diploma, do you make sure the person's name is also noted on the diploma?

Sorry, dude, this is just wrong...and a bit lazy!
Old 04-26-2007, 07:18 PM
AboostedG

^ Well aren't you just the lil proper school girl. So you're saying you've never copied notes, asked for help, or anything ever during your school years? So does that mean if you're at work and you ask for a favor with something, and you get a promotion later on, you're going to split it with the other person?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:13 PM
rickym74

Originally Posted by AFitchTLS
^ Well aren't you just the lil proper school girl. So you're saying you've never copied notes, asked for help, or anything ever during your school years? So does that mean if you're at work and you ask for a favor with something, and you get a promotion later on, you're going to split it with the other person?
Preach on brother!!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:53 PM
dabomb
FGC Central Florida BOD

no, im sure then he'll be the manager and just assign the work to the guy he asked for help
Old 04-27-2007, 07:20 AM
Chucky

He probably never went to school and tried to juggle 10 different assignment and projects all at once.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Marshall2K

Maybe you should have started you paper earlier? You would have more time to "juggle" you load. Afterall, you did get a Syllabus at the beginning didn't you?

OK, now that I had a chance to bust your ballz. Like any caring big brother would do... lol. Try the advise Lyndon gave you. Reword what ever you get. Professors know when something is phishy. They read papers all the time. Most dont need to scan for plagiarism. They can tell by reading. Ive never used someone elses paper, but I have plagiarized while in a rut.

If your really hurting for time. Take out the big impressive words and replace them with ordinary words or something you who use daily. It will throw the grader way off.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 AM
w0ady

word thesaurus ftw! i just used that to change around big words when im rewording. stupid uf didnt put that name on my diploma.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:38 PM
john5220

Originally Posted by AFitchTLS
Nope, I NEVER copied someone else's paper and turned it in as my own. Yes, I did ask for HELP when I had a question, but I didn't ask someone else to do my work for me!

Of course, I did go to college AND grad school a while back...maybe they've relaxed the standards somewhat since I went(AND graduated!).

Maybe it's acceptable practice NOW, but it certainly was not acceptable THEN!

And, oh yes, PREACH ON brother!
Old 04-28-2007, 02:57 AM
BLacK_G35_CouPe

hahahah ddint mean to **** anyone off lolol...sorry if i offended you JOHN lol...yea i figured we were all human here...and all laid back and cool...but yea i got the paper done and yea i finished all my work...juss was lookin for a helping hand...and everyone who backed me up...FREE SARKU hahahah...

Quick Reply: school help!