Perfection Auto Detailing - New service offered – deionized water!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 02:40 AM
Jon913D
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfection Auto Detailing - New service offered – deionized water!

To: All Perfection Auto Detailing clients and friends

RE: New service offered – deionized water

Perfection Auto Detailing, in the constant pursuit of bringing the best technique and latest technology the detailing industry has to offer to our clients vehicles, is proud to offer deionized water for all details. This water filtration system is now standard with any Zaino detail or Zaino follow up work, but is always available by request.

Deionization is a process most often used by laboratories to produce purified water on demand. All naturally occurring water contains dissolved mineral salts. In solution, some of these dissolved salts carry a positive charge while others carry a negative charge. The concentration of these salts are measured in parts per million (ppm) and it is not unusual to see levels as high as 250-300 ppm from regular tap water. These dissolved particles are what cause water spotting and contribute to micro-marring the surface of your vehicle.

The dual canisters on the deionization filtration system contain resin which captures these charged particles. The same way a sock will stick to a towel after it comes out of the dyer because of its static charge, the dissolved particles are captured by the resin. Now, before the water ever touches your car, it is filtered down to the molecular level, leaving the water completely pure and measuring 0 ppm. The end result is water that won’t leave mineral deposits or water spots anywhere on your car, no matter the color, even if it’s in the direct sunlight.

New pricing for interior / exterior wash as follows:

Zaino products – deionized water standard, no unfiltered water
• $10 extra per wash
• Cars $45 / SUVs $50
• Prepaid clients $40 / $45

Non-Zaino products – deionized water optional
• Cars $40 / SUVs $50
• Prepaid clients $35 / $45

** More detailed pricing will be posted on the website shortly.

** Perfection Auto is also an authorized sales representative for these filtration systems, so please feel free to email us at perfectionauto@gmail.com for pricing or more questions.

If anyone wants a demo, just send me an email and I can let you know where I'll be working or if I have a car at the house. More filtration system info from www.crspotless.com

Thanks,

Jon
Old 10-16-2006, 09:27 AM
escobar929
FGC South Florida BOD

sounds great! cant wait till you come down to south fla
Old 10-16-2006, 09:53 AM
dream_G35

That's great Jon.....Can you also remove hard water spots already on the car or is it just so there are no future hard water spots?
Old 10-16-2006, 10:17 AM
chobble19

sounds good jon! i will def be interested in that on ur next round down south!

Originally Posted by dream_G35
That's great Jon.....Can you also remove hard water spots already on the car or is it just so there are no future hard water spots?

u need that zaino z5 pro! i just zaino'd the hell out of my moms black cts yesterday! first time waxing it in 2 years the paint was completely layered in months of grime too! next time i wax i will follow the z5 or z2 with the zfx.....http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino

Last edited by chobble19; 10-16-2006 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:00 AM
dabomb
FGC Central Florida BOD

ZFX is just a mix to help the Z5 or Z2 dry faster...totally useless and waste of time for us florida folk
Old 10-16-2006, 11:07 AM
chobble19

lol its not just to help it dry faster! http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ory_Code=Zaino and definately isnt useless but could be a waste of time if time is $ for u on a sunday
Old 10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
mal_TX

This sounds like a water softener? Is it the same thing? What's the difference? I have a water softener that I use when washing my car.

Originally Posted by Jon913D
To: All Perfection Auto Detailing clients and friends

RE: New service offered – deionized water

Perfection Auto Detailing, in the constant pursuit of bringing the best technique and latest technology the detailing industry has to offer to our clients vehicles, is proud to offer deionized water for all details. This water filtration system is now standard with any Zaino detail or Zaino follow up work, but is always available by request.

Deionization is a process most often used by laboratories to produce purified water on demand. All naturally occurring water contains dissolved mineral salts. In solution, some of these dissolved salts carry a positive charge while others carry a negative charge. The concentration of these salts are measured in parts per million (ppm) and it is not unusual to see levels as high as 250-300 ppm from regular tap water. These dissolved particles are what cause water spotting and contribute to micro-marring the surface of your vehicle.

The dual canisters on the deionization filtration system contain resin which captures these charged particles. The same way a sock will stick to a towel after it comes out of the dyer because of its static charge, the dissolved particles are captured by the resin. Now, before the water ever touches your car, it is filtered down to the molecular level, leaving the water completely pure and measuring 0 ppm. The end result is water that won’t leave mineral deposits or water spots anywhere on your car, no matter the color, even if it’s in the direct sunlight.

New pricing for interior / exterior wash as follows:

Zaino products – deionized water standard, no unfiltered water
• $10 extra per wash
• Cars $45 / SUVs $50
• Prepaid clients $40 / $45

Non-Zaino products – deionized water optional
• Cars $40 / SUVs $50
• Prepaid clients $35 / $45

** More detailed pricing will be posted on the website shortly.

** Perfection Auto is also an authorized sales representative for these filtration systems, so please feel free to email us at perfectionauto@gmail.com for pricing or more questions.

If anyone wants a demo, just send me an email and I can let you know where I'll be working or if I have a car at the house. More filtration system info from www.crspotless.com

Thanks,

Jon
Old 10-16-2006, 12:37 PM
w0ady

di water is not an aftermarket product. its a better way of filtering water to small particles thus ensuring the purity of the water. like jon said, its the same water used for lab work. basically, with less stuff in the water you're getting a cleaner wash.

definitely an awesome service to provide jon. do you ever come up to jax? 1 of these days, it would be nice to learn how to actually clean my car the right way.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:01 PM
MD_V35

Sounds good Jon, does the deionized water dry spot free?
Old 10-16-2006, 05:44 PM
w0ady

^there ya go matt.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:24 PM
MD_V35

thanks, must have missed that.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Jon913D

Originally Posted by dream_G35
on the paint or glass? (I've had pretty good results with both actually.)

Jon
Old 10-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Jon913D

Originally Posted by dabomb
ZFX is just a mix to help the Z5 or Z2 dry faster...totally useless and waste of time for us florida folk
Alex - I didn't use ZFX on your car, and I usually don't unless I'm doing more then 3 coats in one session. Between the heat and sunlight, it usually doesn't take long for a coat to dry out.

Jon

Last edited by Jon913D; 10-16-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Jon913D

Originally Posted by w0ady
di water is not an aftermarket product. its a better way of filtering water to small particles thus ensuring the purity of the water. like jon said, its the same water used for lab work. basically, with less stuff in the water you're getting a cleaner wash.

definitely an awesome service to provide jon. do you ever come up to jax? 1 of these days, it would be nice to learn how to actually clean my car the right way.
I'm actually coming up this Friday, but I am booked all day with Stage 6 Motorsports. I'm cleaning their twin turbo ford gt's for a photoshoot (Joe's GT and another black one). Pics soon

Jon
Old 10-16-2006, 07:17 PM
dream_G35

on the paint or glass? (I've had pretty good results with both actually.)

Jon
glass

Quick Reply: Perfection Auto Detailing - New service offered – deionized water!