New Shop in Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Audible Mayhem
Performance Factory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Shop in Orlando

hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know of my new business adventure, i am opening a performance shop (my dream for about 10 years now) in orlando. the name is Performance Factory. i am mostly dealing in parts right now and have many good hook ups. i am currently looking for my building/store front and hopefully have my website done by next week (fingers crossed) if anyone needs anything please let me know and i will give them a GREAT price due to the large volume i will have in stock. things are kicking off as we speak!!!

thanks everyone!!!!

Jeremy Tibbs
Performance Factory - Orlando
Old 07-28-2006, 01:42 PM
driguez

great!! where will it located??
Old 07-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Silver-Bullit

Congrats........Jeremy........wish u the very best & i'll b supporting u!

Winston.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:17 PM
vrsc
Florida G35 Club, General Member

Congrats!!!
Old 07-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Audible Mayhem
Performance Factory

thanks guys, i will be opening the shop (as soon as i find the perfect building) somewhere in the winter park area, maybe a bit more east/southeast...

i have been here my whole life and love the area. the shop location is what you make of it!!
Old 07-29-2006, 04:16 PM
UFGatorG35

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats Jeremy! Keep us posted when you are up and running, I'll swing by next time I'm in town.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:34 PM
WILD121

Congrats...Jeremy if you need any advice or getting things set up just let me know I can help out..
Old 07-29-2006, 06:59 PM
WILD121

Winter park is going to be a hard place to finda building to rent....an article just came out about how Winter Park and Orlando has a 3% Vacancy rate for commercial. That is crazy low, plus it is extremely expensive to rent in Winter Park it ranges from 19 a square foot to as high as 23. That is without CAM to. Maitland might be a better area there are some area along 436 to. Just takes time to look for that stuff. Too bad my parents building isnt done we are looking for people to rent out. It wont be done for at least another year.
Old 07-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Demonteverde

Jeremy, congrats on your new business venture and I wish you much success. I definately know who to turn to for tuning once I get my UTEC. What kind of dyno do you plan to host in your shop?

Old 07-29-2006, 11:13 PM
amg35

Good luck, I wish you the best.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:38 AM
Audible Mayhem
Performance Factory

thanks guys, well like i said before, i currently love my job and i am as financially stable as i have ever been, but its really hard work and consumes my whole life. i will be making this switch over as smooth as i can and am in NO real big hurry. i have my time frame and have given myself enough time without getting stressed out about it.

everything looks right on schedule so far and will have the site up and running by next week. then my building hopefully will be open in the next two months, by the end of the year i will be full time at the shop and will no longer have to answer to anyone

thanks for your support and everyone knows i am not in this to make short term, get rich, money. i am in this to keep everyone coming back forever....
Old 07-30-2006, 02:18 PM
kpatel2000

Congrats Man

Im a prospective G35 owner, hopefully soon enough i'll have one. Keep us posted on where the shop will be located since Im in the orlando area. I work in a lot of software and media development so if you ever need some marketing work done let me know. Last year we advertised for Ultimate Audio at a few benefit dinners near new years. If you're up and running by then i could get you a decent rate on advertisement for it. Its held at the ritz carlton, so you know they got nice cars hahah. Take care.
-Kunal
Old 07-30-2006, 02:27 PM
stpdevil

Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
i will be full time at the shop and will no longer have to answer to anyone

++1 That's how you make it big time!

Best of luck, and let us know when the shop is open! I'll make a trip up to come see it.
Old 07-30-2006, 03:39 PM
98intrigue
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

Originally Posted by audiblemayhem
thanks guys, well like i said before, i currently love my job and i am as financially stable as i have ever been, but its really hard work and consumes my whole life. i will be making this switch over as smooth as i can and am in NO real big hurry. i have my time frame and have given myself enough time without getting stressed out about it.

everything looks right on schedule so far and will have the site up and running by next week. then my building hopefully will be open in the next two months, by the end of the year i will be full time at the shop and will no longer have to answer to anyone

thanks for your support and everyone knows i am not in this to make short term, get rich, money. i am in this to keep everyone coming back forever....
Need any employees?
Old 07-30-2006, 03:57 PM
cj350

Originally Posted by kpatel2000
Im a prospective G35 owner, hopefully soon enough i'll have one. Keep us posted on where the shop will be located since Im in the orlando area. I work in a lot of software and media development so if you ever need some marketing work done let me know. Last year we advertised for Ultimate Audio at a few benefit dinners near new years. If you're up and running by then i could get you a decent rate on advertisement for it. Its held at the ritz carlton, so you know they got nice cars hahah. Take care.
-Kunal
Hey Patel where you from ?? Are you in Orlando

Quick Reply: New Shop in Orlando