Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

The time has come...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 11:15 PM
HYE5PE3DZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Josh
curious to know what other reasons maybe? my 08 clutch is starting to slip and i got 35K miles on it. i dont drive really drive like a maniac.
I had spoken with the mechanic at infinit after he test drove my car and he told me that the clutches in our cars are not so good, he said in his opinion some batches of our cars just come with no so properly installed or bad clutches, he told me that i wasnt the first guy with this problem, he said about a year back some guy drove his brand new 37 off the lot 1500miles later his clutch was slipping, he stated that the guy who had bought the car was a stick driver with like 17 years of experiance and was also a friend of his, and to top all that off the dealer still charged him for the clutch.

Dude was like i personally took apart the clutch myself and couldnt figure out wtf had happened to cause it to slip so soon, but he said the wear wasnt bad driving for sure. So aftermarket clutch it is, FTW lol