Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

UPREV Osiris Standard E-Tune ? Anyone done this ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 02:22 AM
akuma_83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up UPREV Osiris Standard E-Tune ? Anyone done this ?

Whats going on guys ! As the title states, im looking to see if anyone has taken advantage of UPREV's E-Tune Service. Unlike mostly everyone here on the forum who are fortunate enough to have tuners/ pro tuners/ shops/ dynos near by, the closest for me would be shipping the car to Hawaii or the nearest UPREV Tuner in the mainland....

So im ready to ditch my Cobb AP and its stupid junk a$$ OTS Maps and go with a more reputable company that doesnt seem like it will leave us Nissan/ Infiniti car enthusiasts in the dark... unlike Cobb of course...

I have the money and ready to pull the trigger on the UPREV Osiris Standard w/ 3 E-Tunes (Seeing how im in the process of closing the loan on a new house, i would have to put my dream of going FI on a hold... till i get settled in the house of course). Getting a proper tune would be the better route to go at the moment.

So if anyone has had an UPREV E-Tune done to their cars, please post up your review or experience with it. It would be greatly appreciated ! Help me make up my mind, thanks guys !
Old 06-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Frankyg37s

yesterday i had thet Eune and i know i made about 10wph over stock then i had the custom tune witch got me even more power so i say go for the E tune/rom dump better than cobb or hypertech by miles
Old 06-02-2011, 09:10 PM
akuma_83

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by franky2222
yesterday i had thet Eune and i know i made about 10wph over stock then i had the custom tune witch got me even more power so i say go for the E tune/rom dump better than cobb or hypertech by miles
^ Cool ! Thanks for the reply bro ! I appreciate it... just wasnt sure if anyone saw any good/real gains with e-Tune service that they offer... mostly everyone is fortuante enough to get a custom tune... thanks again !

Anyone else out there with an E-Tune notice a significant difference ?