Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Compucar Nitrous in a bag Universal FI dry kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 11:24 PM
captainelectric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Compucar Nitrous in a bag Universal FI dry kit

Ive ran this kit conservatively with large 1/4 mile et gains on Mustangs 02-08 and Corvettes,02-07 and checked af on dyno and always was great/rich with those mentioned with stock tunes. I have a 2010 G37 automatic stock and wanted to try a 50 shot and was curious if anyone has tried a dry shot on theses cars or one similar. Since there are two air intakes I was thinking about installing before air temp sensors on each tube. Its worked flawlessly on all cars Ive owned but I was curious if anyone has used a dry shot like this with the G37s.
thanks for any input
Old 03-20-2011, 01:22 PM
captainelectric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no one has tried dry nitrous?

Ill talk to compucar tomorrow and see if my idea of splitting the line into two so that both air sensors get to see the nitrous and add fuel is correct. Ill also start with the tiniest jet and do a dyno pull and check for a/f and post results. I had just hoped someone else on here had tried a dry system. It has worked flawlessly on every sports car Ive owned. Its the easiest safest way to get hp if you cover the bases.