Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

LSD on a G37x

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,727 Likes on 3,532 Posts
Originally Posted by Disconnected AW
I hate the car community so much.
I've an easy remedy for your discontent.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:17 PM
BULL
Moderador

Received 736 Likes on 573 Posts
I hate these damn threads so much. Everyone has partial information and acts like they know everything and decide to make decisions with your money... I hate the car community so much. Never seen such grown infants in my life. You can eeaassssilly disconnect your awd and make it rwd. I too want to add lsd. From reading here it seems it's not that simple. Or is it. Because ppl talk alot of bs.

Pull the ets sol fuse by the fuse box by your battery. Its a red 10w. Pull it and you're RWD I do donuts in it but I dont drift because no lsd. But I want one. Too bad asking here you only get jelous ppl mad about the money they wasted so they trash every question.

I'm sure it's possible.
As someone who is interested in specific knowledge you 'll find that in ALL aspects of life you'll come across folks who know basic information and it will be your job to filter these if you want the knowledge. You can always help the cause by contributing and clarifying the incorrect info as well to help. There is no winning however it looks like folks want to help, they just dont know how or their attention just keeps them at the surface of the information well.

It seems like many of your frustrations come also from outside car sources which can be very common especially in social media.

The pulling of the fuse will grant you RWD, installing a LSD diff will give you LSD and removing the fuse well... You'll have a "converted" LSD RWD awd car.
The thread concentrates on how to make a FULL LSD AWD G which is the trick. Finding an affordable option to upgrade to a front LSD.

Since there are many Bolt on options to make the rear LSD, there are none for the front that will match up with the rear final drive ratio and this is what's been talked about in this thread.
Please understand that some folks just comment on threads just as a way to subscribe to them, accumulate posts and check their knowledge so there will be some misinformation.

It's up to the more knowledgeable folks to help guide these guys as difficult as they can be sometimes, I've been a bit active on this forum and can't say I agree with your rant if you're being specific to this one.
I spit quite a bit of information, many hours of my life have gone into some of these posts and many go to ****. They either take it or leave it and if they have an issue with the recommendations they can leave as well if they wanted to.

The times of research for newer generations are over, the best we can do is politely point where that info is located, after that is out of your hands.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,727 Likes on 3,532 Posts
An angry drunk walks into the bar, disgusted by all the drinking going on, and then p1sses all over the floor... immediately catching the attention of two Moderators and an Admin.

Let's see how this goes.
The following users liked this post:
jarvond (01-14-2022)
Old 01-07-2022, 06:38 PM
Disconnected AW
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BULL
As someone who is interested in specific knowledge you 'll find that in ALL aspects of life you'll come across folks who know basic information and it will be your job to filter these if you want the knowledge. You can always help the cause by contributing and clarifying the incorrect info as well to help. There is no winning however it looks like folks want to help, they just dont know how or their attention just keeps them at the surface of the information well.

It seems like many of your frustrations come also from outside car sources which can be very common especially in social media.

The pulling of the fuse will grant you RWD, installing a LSD diff will give you LSD and removing the fuse well... You'll have a "converted" LSD RWD awd car.
The thread concentrates on how to make a FULL LSD AWD G which is the trick. Finding an affordable option to upgrade to a front LSD.

Since there are many Bolt on options to make the rear LSD, there are none for the front that will match up with the rear final drive ratio and this is what's been talked about in this thread.
Please understand that some folks just comment on threads just as a way to subscribe to them, accumulate posts and check their knowledge so there will be some misinformation.

It's up to the more knowledgeable folks to help guide these guys as difficult as they can be sometimes, I've been a bit active on this forum and can't say I agree with your rant if you're being specific to this one.
I spit quite a bit of information, many hours of my life have gone into some of these posts and many go to ****. They either take it or leave it and if they have an issue with the recommendations they can leave as well if they wanted to.

The times of research for newer generations are over, the best we can do is politely point where that info is located, after that is out of your hands.
Sorry about that!
As a millennial I still have a very hard time navigating the internet for information. All these little subcategories are easy to misunderstand and I get so frustrated. It's usually at the beggining where someone says don't do it. It's not built to be moded basically is what they imply. Everything can be moded ofcoarse. In my city ppl can be quote disgusting when it comes to asking for advice on cars..

I read more after and learned some stuff. I was quick to jump the gun. Apologies.

I wanted to confirm that it should be relatively easy to equip vlsd to the rear diff and pull the fuse to go rear wheel right to pull of some sick drifts right?

I thought the person who posed the question didn't realize you could go RWD in the x version. i read that someone said they lost their odo and it messed their electronics. I just want to clarify that that didn't happen for me. I make it RWD whenever I want. The only thing stopping it from being best of all worlds is that vlsd. Idk why someone would want AWD vlsd that's some hardcore track/drifting going on.. anyways! I did find useful advice for once!

Can you help with 1 quick question I'm not sure how to navigate this site ... can I just bolt on the vlsd for just the rwd? You know what I'm looking to do could you throw me a bone by chance?

how do I get lsd on just my rear diff?
sorry about this. I appreciate it a ton!
Old 01-08-2022, 10:43 AM
14Q60awdSPORT
Registered Member

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
I hate these damn threads so much. Everyone has partial information and acts like they know everything and decide to make decisions with your money... I hate the car community so much. Never seen such grown infants in my life. You can eeaassssilly disconnect your awd and make it rwd. I too want to add lsd. From reading here it seems it's not that simple. Or is it. Because ppl talk alot of bs.

Pull the ets sol fuse by the fuse box by your battery. Its a red 10w. Pull it and you're RWD I do donuts in it but I dont drift because no lsd. But I want one. Too bad asking here you only get jelous ppl mad about the money they wasted so they trash every question.

I'm sure it's possible.
necroing an 11year old post… actually pretty impressive.

nowhere in this thread did OP mention RWD not sure what your rant about that is for.

OP has an AWD. He was confused because he thought he heard an LSD was the best NA mod, however unless you’re making some serious power there isn’t much benefit for AWD cars as they have more then enough traction capabilities. On RWD cars however after FBO NAs can have traction issues especially off the line, in low gears, or during aggressive corners. It would be a great mod for a RWD car after FBO.

Pulling the fuse to convert AWD to RWD to justify the need for an LSD would be incredibly odd. You already have the traction and the added weight penalty of the AWD system, either trade the car for RWD or enjoy and utilize the benefits of the AWD system. Pulling the fuse for the occasional ****s and giggles is one thing but to do that in order to full time convert it doesn’t make sense.

You have a lot of LSD options you can install into the rear diff this is independent of gear changing. To change FD ratio on AWD you need front and rear FD to be the same, however you can drop just the rear diff and install an LSD into it without impacting the FD gear ratio. In an NA AWD car it will still have some benefits but it is a horrible bang for buck, RWD after FBO it’s great. Now if you go FI the benefits of an LSD in the rear on AWD car start to make more sense.
Old 01-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Disconnected AW
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 14Q60awdSPORT
necroing an 11year old post… actually pretty impressive.

nowhere in this thread did OP mention RWD not sure what your rant about that is for.

OP has an AWD. He was confused because he thought he heard an LSD was the best NA mod, however unless you’re making some serious power there isn’t much benefit for AWD cars as they have more then enough traction capabilities. On RWD cars however after FBO NAs can have traction issues especially off the line, in low gears, or during aggressive corners. It would be a great mod for a RWD car after FBO.

Pulling the fuse to convert AWD to RWD to justify the need for an LSD would be incredibly odd. You already have the traction and the added weight penalty of the AWD system, either trade the car for RWD or enjoy and utilize the benefits of the AWD system. Pulling the fuse for the occasional ****s and giggles is one thing but to do that in order to full time convert it doesn’t make sense.

You have a lot of LSD options you can install into the rear diff this is independent of gear changing. To change FD ratio on AWD you need front and rear FD to be the same, however you can drop just the rear diff and install an LSD into it without impacting the FD gear ratio. In an NA AWD car it will still have some benefits but it is a horrible bang for buck, RWD after FBO it’s great. Now if you go FI the benefits of an LSD in the rear on AWD car start to make more sense.
I don't know what FI means.

The whole point is that what I love to do is to pull that fuse and go sliding in RWD I love to do donuts. i love to drift. But I can't really drift because of my open diff it's very dangerous and I had a close call with it.. but I certainly certainly do not want to go home and swap to a different car to race someone. So I'd love to be able to pop that fuse back in in literally 10s and then race and smoke people off the line. I already do this and it's amazing to get to do both whenever I want. I'm sure if I just install the lsd for my RWD it'll be worth it no?

either I'll just go to the scrap and find the right model to make the swap(idk if you can let me know which one I want, is it the 37s model that have the 3 flange or is that the front diff?)

If not I may just say fk it and go to the dealer and ask them to do the install.
it would be worth it for me if the thing is gona drive in RWD like a RWD S model. I'll go for suspension upgrades after. Exhaust ect.

You don't think this would be an awesome build?
AWD and RWD for drifting?
Old 01-10-2022, 06:49 AM
The Pope
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 64 Posts
FI = Forced Induction (aka: Turbo or Supercharger)
NA = Naturally Asperated (aka Without a Turbo or Supercharger)
Old 01-10-2022, 08:45 AM
14Q60awdSPORT
Registered Member

The whole point is that what I love to do is to pull that fuse and go sliding in RWD I love to do donuts. i love to drift. But I can't really drift because of my open diff it's very dangerous and I had a close call with it.. but I certainly certainly do not want to go home and swap to a different car to race someone. So I'd love to be able to pop that fuse back in in literally 10s and then race and smoke people off the line. I already do this and it's amazing to get to do both whenever I want. I'm sure if I just install the lsd for my RWD it'll be worth it no?

either I'll just go to the scrap and find the right model to make the swap(idk if you can let me know which one I want, is it the 37s model that have the 3 flange or is that the front diff?)

If not I may just say fk it and go to the dealer and ask them to do the install.
it would be worth it for me if the thing is gona drive in RWD like a RWD S model. I'll go for suspension upgrades after. Exhaust ect.

You don't think this would be an awesome build?
AWD and RWD for drifting?
The models that came with a VLSD (which suck) have a different final drive, so you can't just swap pumpkins in the rear.
You will need to drop the rear diff and install an LSD (preferably not an oem VLSD), or you would need to drop the front diff and install the same gear ratio as the rear diff you installed, which dropping the front diff from my understanding basically requires dropping the engine and this would be a huge all in expense.
Labor on an aftermarket LSD is usually about $450 to install in pumpkin and another $450 if you have them pull/install pumpkin.

The reason personally I do not think this would be an "awesome build" is that an AWD model weighs about 250lbs more then a RWD model, with most of this weight in the front.
a RWD car that is still NA with a real LSD and some good tires wont have traction issues in a straight line / drag racing / off the line, be able to drift (although you may need a different tire), and be 250lbs lighter with better weight bias.
You are essentially compromising in the wrong direction having the worst of both worlds essentially, especially considering the cost of the AWD model vs RWD model and the cost of the LSD install.
Either enjoy all the benefits of the AWD system and build around that, or go sell/trade for a RWD car and get a real LSD in the rear of that and you'll be able to do all the things you want to do without any compromises.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:26 AM
BULL
Moderador

Received 736 Likes on 573 Posts
Going VLSD in a car doesnt necessarily mean sick drifts and burning both tires. The Viscous on the transfers torque to the slower moving wheel giving torque to that wheel where as an Open would kill the faster moving tire since is the one that provides less resistance.

In a GTR for example both VLSDs in conjunction with the ABS system work by having the car mechanically try to maintain grip on all fours and when it can't the ABS system applies braking to the faster moving tire to maintain equilibrium. What happens when a car takes a fast turn you put all of the weight on that side. With open diffs you're loosing more control than a VSLD.

The idea is to provide as much traction to all wheels at all times. Finding an affordable option for the AWD cars means that with a VR AWD transmission a G35/G37X on LSD differentials you could essentially build yourself your own GTR at 1/4 of the price.
Most FI setups can achieve 500whp easily on an unopened engine, the next thing would be traction which is what this thread is aiming at.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:14 PM
14Q60awdSPORT
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BULL
Going VLSD in a car doesnt necessarily mean sick drifts and burning both tires. The Viscous on the transfers torque to the slower moving wheel giving torque to that wheel where as an Open would kill the faster moving tire since is the one that provides less resistance.

In a GTR for example both VLSDs in conjunction with the ABS system work by having the car mechanically try to maintain grip on all fours and when it can't the ABS system applies braking to the faster moving tire to maintain equilibrium. What happens when a car takes a fast turn you put all of the weight on that side. With open diffs you're loosing more control than a VSLD.

The idea is to provide as much traction to all wheels at all times. Finding an affordable option for the AWD cars means that with a VR AWD transmission a G35/G37X on LSD differentials you could essentially build yourself your own GTR at 1/4 of the price.
Most FI setups can achieve 500whp easily on an unopened engine, the next thing would be traction which is what this thread is aiming at.
As I'm sure you know. The AWD system in these cars is pretty good with it being pretty much RWD until it detects slip in the rear. Then sends up to 50% of the power to front. However with open diffs in rear/front in extreme lack of grip situations you will essentially do a one wheel per axle burnout.
A true LSD in the rear will let you do a 3 wheel burnout. the VLSD is not a very good LSD in my opinion, it is very good for a OEM application but not so much for performance driving, drifting, drag racing etc... maybe with a VLSD in front and rear it would be pretty good, but with all that being said, I'm not 100% sure what power I'm at, running about 10psi with FBO and never see traction light coming on in the dry and usually only in 1st in the wet (if its not raining). Some good tires with the AWD system can handle a decent amount of power, especially if your making some good top end HP but a modest low/mid range torque. at some point ill probably get a real LSD (OS GIKEN clutch type is the best IMO) in the rear though especially if I turn her up.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Disconnected AW
Registered Member

As I'm sure you know. The AWD system in these cars is pretty good with it being pretty much RWD until it detects slip in the rear. Then sends up to 50% of the power to front. However with open diffs in rear/front in extreme lack of grip situations you will essentially do a one wheel per axle burnout.
A true LSD in the rear will let you do a 3 wheel burnout. the VLSD is not a very good LSD in my opinion, it is very good for a OEM application but not so much for performance driving, drifting, drag racing etc... maybe with a VLSD in front and rear it would be pretty good, but with all that being said, I'm not 100% sure what power I'm at, running about 10psi with FBO and never see traction light coming on in the dry and usually only in 1st in the wet (if its not raining). Some good tires with the AWD system can handle a decent amount of power, especially if your making some good top end HP but a modest low/mid range torque. at some point ill probably get a real LSD (OS GIKEN clutch type is the best IMO) in the rear though especially if I turn her up.
Ok, thanks for the replies.
So I should be able to find an easy lsd to install for the rear diff?
Any suggestions?

I get what you're saying. I don't care about having worst of both worlds I think that that is an opinion. I'm comparing here to basic road traffic. Not track racing. The weight bias means nothing at all to me.

So basically in the end getting rear lsd so that I can disconnect my front diff and actually drift a corner properly will be worth it.

So what would you guys suggest That's a direct plug and play for the rear diff of an 09 g37x?

Thanks!
I ask you guys because it's unreasonable difficult to get a straight answer about my specific question

Just to add in .. I would really not want to give up the AWD because the car will basically become slow. It's literally only got that kick because it rips off the line. I've smoked many cars with more power only because of AWD. It's where it's at with these cars. But I adore sliding around. This is the conflict here.
Old 01-11-2022, 08:17 PM
14Q60awdSPORT
Registered Member

Ok, thanks for the replies.
So I should be able to find an easy lsd to install for the rear diff?
Any suggestions?

I get what you're saying. I don't care about having worst of both worlds I think that that is an opinion. I'm comparing here to basic road traffic. Not track racing. The weight bias means nothing at all to me.

So basically in the end getting rear lsd so that I can disconnect my front diff and actually drift a corner properly will be worth it.

So what would you guys suggest That's a direct plug and play for the rear diff of an 09 g37x?

Thanks!
I ask you guys because it's unreasonable difficult to get a straight answer about my specific question

Just to add in .. I would really not want to give up the AWD because the car will basically become slow. It's literally only got that kick because it rips off the line. I've smoked many cars with more power only because of AWD. It's where it's at with these cars. But I adore sliding around. This is the conflict here.
myself and others already answered this.
there is no easy plug and play rear differential swap to get an lsd on an awd model g37.

you can install a lsd into the rear diff. They are all about $1200+ and probably another $450-900 for install depending if you at least drop the diff yourself or not.

in my opinion the holy grail of lsd is an os giken.
https://conceptzperformance.com/os-g...ha_p_64212.php

AWD is slower vs RWD in basically every possible scenario except when you are traction limited. NA VQ37s with a good tire and a real LSD are not really traction limited even off the line. You can put the power down pretty good. FI is another story. 340whp assuming you are full FBO/tune isn’t that hard to hookup with tire/lsd. 500whp+ on the other hand can be a handful without AWD even with a tire/lsd.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:07 PM
Disconnected AW
Registered Member

myself and others already answered this.
there is no easy plug and play rear differential swap to get an lsd on an awd model g37.

you can install a lsd into the rear diff. They are all about $1200+ and probably another $450-900 for install depending if you at least drop the diff yourself or not.

in my opinion the holy grail of lsd is an os giken.
https://conceptzperformance.com/os-g...ha_p_64212.php

AWD is slower vs RWD in basically every possible scenario except when you are traction limited. NA VQ37s with a good tire and a real LSD are not really traction limited even off the line. You can put the power down pretty good. FI is another story. 340whp assuming you are full FBO/tune isn’t that hard to hookup with tire/lsd. 500whp+ on the other hand can be a handful without AWD even with a tire/lsd.
Your answer sort of confused me. Did we mix up rear diff with lsd? I thought they were the same thing essentially .. you said you cant plug and play a rear diff. Then said you can install lsd to the rear diff. So can I get lsd on my car or no?

Also you're saying awd is slower off the line too bcuz the 250lbs more? And you can launch a RWD with no spinning with good tires and lsd? I was pretty convinced that AWD was superior. If that's not the case you're saying I'm way better off with a g37s?
Old 01-11-2022, 09:48 PM
14Q60awdSPORT
Registered Member

Your answer sort of confused me. Did we mix up rear diff with lsd? I thought they were the same thing essentially .. you said you cant plug and play a rear diff. Then said you can install lsd to the rear diff. So can I get lsd on my car or no?

Also you're saying awd is slower off the line too bcuz the 250lbs more? And you can launch a RWD with no spinning with good tires and lsd? I was pretty convinced that AWD was superior. If that's not the case you're saying I'm way better off with a g37s?
a rear differential is an assembly, that holds a ring and pinion (final drive gear), and some sort of axle shaft or method to connect to the axle and some other side gears(details are not important) This is basically an open differential if you stop here.

A limited slip differential(LSD) is the same as the above but also uses a mechanism inside the differential (different types and methods) but they all essential lock or attempt to lock the two axle gears so both wheels are always spinning at the same rate.

you can install the LSD mechanism (link I posted in the last post) into an open differential (your current differential) and turn it into a limited slip differential (your goal)

what a lot of people prefer is to do (and what I thought you where referring to) is to swap the entire open differential assembly for an entire limited slip differential assembly (one that has the LSD mechanism installed from factory) however the ones from factory with the LSD mechanisms in it already, all have a different gear ratio compared to the AWD models and on an AWD car you need to keep the front and rear differential gear ratios the same, so you would need to swap both front and rear differential assemblies which swapping the front is difficult and expensive.

so this leaves you with the option to install an LSD mechanism into your open differential assembly converting it into a limited slip differential assembly.

I had a shop pull my differential assembly and then install a different final drive ring/pinion ratio into the differential assembly and then install the differential assembly back into the car, it was just shy of $1,000. I later had the same shop install a LSD mechanism into my differential assembly, however I pulled the differential assembly off my car myself had them install the LSD mechanism into the differential assembly and then I reinstalled the differential assembly back into my car myself. The labor for them to install the LSD mechanism into the differential assembly was just shy of $500. The LSD mechanism was $1500. (This was on a previous build/different car about 2-3years ago but cost would be the same if not more now)

The AWD is inferior because its 250lbs heavier (power to weight ratio) AND when the AWD is actually engaged you will have much greater drivetrain loss (less whp)
A RWD with a good tire and a proper LSD should not have an issue hooking up/launching at FBO/tune power levels on a good dry road.

the AWD has an advantage when roads are wet/poor traction conditions, a mediocre tire is used, or you are making big power like 400whp+. Or you’re making about 330-340whp and the RWD does not have a proper LSD.

from the sound of things for your needs/goals, you would probably be better off with a RWD g37 (or 370z) and get a proper LSD and tire (my initial recommendation).

but if you want to keep the AWD G, continue to pull the fuse and install a LSD mechanism into your open differential assembly just be aware of the cost and what you’ll ultimately end up with.
Old 01-12-2022, 04:54 AM
Disconnected AW
Registered Member

a rear differential is an assembly, that holds a ring and pinion (final drive gear), and some sort of axle shaft or method to connect to the axle and some other side gears(details are not important) This is basically an open differential if you stop here.

A limited slip differential(LSD) is the same as the above but also uses a mechanism inside the differential (different types and methods) but they all essential lock or attempt to lock the two axle gears so both wheels are always spinning at the same rate.

you can install the LSD mechanism (link I posted in the last post) into an open differential (your current differential) and turn it into a limited slip differential (your goal)

what a lot of people prefer is to do (and what I thought you where referring to) is to swap the entire open differential assembly for an entire limited slip differential assembly (one that has the LSD mechanism installed from factory) however the ones from factory with the LSD mechanisms in it already, all have a different gear ratio compared to the AWD models and on an AWD car you need to keep the front and rear differential gear ratios the same, so you would need to swap both front and rear differential assemblies which swapping the front is difficult and expensive.

so this leaves you with the option to install an LSD mechanism into your open differential assembly converting it into a limited slip differential assembly.

I had a shop pull my differential assembly and then install a different final drive ring/pinion ratio into the differential assembly and then install the differential assembly back into the car, it was just shy of $1,000. I later had the same shop install a LSD mechanism into my differential assembly, however I pulled the differential assembly off my car myself had them install the LSD mechanism into the differential assembly and then I reinstalled the differential assembly back into my car myself. The labor for them to install the LSD mechanism into the differential assembly was just shy of $500. The LSD mechanism was $1500. (This was on a previous build/different car about 2-3years ago but cost would be the same if not more now)

The AWD is inferior because its 250lbs heavier (power to weight ratio) AND when the AWD is actually engaged you will have much greater drivetrain loss (less whp)
A RWD with a good tire and a proper LSD should not have an issue hooking up/launching at FBO/tune power levels on a good dry road.

the AWD has an advantage when roads are wet/poor traction conditions, a mediocre tire is used, or you are making big power like 400whp+. Or you’re making about 330-340whp and the RWD does not have a proper LSD.

from the sound of things for your needs/goals, you would probably be better off with a RWD g37 (or 370z) and get a proper LSD and tire (my initial recommendation).

but if you want to keep the AWD G, continue to pull the fuse and install a LSD mechanism into your open differential assembly just be aware of the cost and what you’ll ultimately end up with.
I am extremely greatful for your response. Very incisive. I think I may just swap in for a g37s. At the moment I enjoy the crap out of my car and the only mod I did on it was a muffler delete. So bare minimum. I been extremely cautious as to what mod next to do and this is why. It was for good reason. I think imma upgrade. I really like the fog lights and front bumper of the newer models anyway so I think it won't be a loss in any way.

I do live in canada and it's hard to find a rwd model. I'm a good driver so rwd in the winter honestly shouldn't be an issue at all .. im not much of a racer in the winter anyway, everyone parks their cars for the season aswell...

Again I rly appreciate this. It's been basically a year since I owned this thing and I been stressing out the whole time not knowing where to start for mods. I'm gona make sure the S is what I want and I'm gona go test drive at the dealership before I make a decision. I'm rly indecisive lol

Besides that the g is my second car. My first was a beater 06 pontiac grand prix. So night and day upgrade already. I just went for a 4am slide and coffee 😅 I'll enjoy this thing stock until I make my decision ! I don't think it's worth the lsd because I'll probably enjoy the stock vlsd in the s model so 👍

All I really needed to know, and what Imma test in the test drive is the launch. I need to make sure I can get a good launch RWD. Gotta make sure it's a dry day hopefully the conditions will allow it because what I really need is to be able to launch of the line without spinning out. But also be able to spin out and drift 😅 I'm picky af

Who knows. Maybe I don't need speed and I'll do the lsd install .. we'll see. Much appreciated again!

I needed some good advice! Most ppl don't bother to break it down the way you did. Thanks my fellow G 😁

Quick Reply: LSD on a G37x