Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Help Car not starting after audio install

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 11:52 AM
CaptainObvious
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These types of problems are very frustrating when the responsible party won't accept responsibility...
I've never had this type of problem, except one time when I did not have a service person verify the condition of my car upon drop off.
(scratched rim)
Old 12-15-2010, 12:40 PM
EnfinitI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2ktoEvo:
==============
The thing is none of the actual factory electrical has been touched except for 4 wires to the factory monitor so they can't say that is the problem when none of it has been touched. I could understand if we actually messed with the factory harnesses or something but my explicit intention was to keep the car as easy to set back to factory as possible so all of the factory harnesses are still intact except those 4 wires.

Everything is working now seats, car and all that jazz. We are having some issues with the USB cables that were run for some of the stuff and it appears that Infiniti screwed it up when they were "fixing" the car. So we are going to have to take everything out and check the USB cables to make sure they are still intact and connected.

CaptainObvious:
==================
Yea, extremely frustrating. It would be so much nicer if people just flat out told the whole story. The biggest issue I have is that, from what I was told, Infiniti shouldn't have needed to disassemble the console in the first place but they did anyway. When they put the console back in they didn't put it back right. They put it down on top of the rear seat floor mat so we had to remove the console to get the floor mat out from under it. The plastic surround on the ebrake was also **** eyed.