Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

GTM Performance Engineering : GTM Stage 2 TT Turn key Kit, 525RWHP/466RWTQ

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 11:46 AM
DmfG37sTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by christian655321
bring it to MD!
Why dont you bring your a$$ up here and enjoy the STL life and all the thug wannabe's
Old 09-26-2010, 12:40 AM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by DmfG37sTT
Why dont you bring your a$$ up here and enjoy the STL life and all the thug wannabe's
like you say, who want's to go to a thug place hahahah!
Old 09-26-2010, 12:41 PM
DmfG37sTT

Originally Posted by Weiboy718
like you say, who want's to go to a thug place hahahah!
Its not that bad outside the city. Where is live there is a low crime rate. Cars dont really get broken into are damaged for no reason. But once you go into the city its a good 50/50 chance something is going to happen.
Old 09-27-2010, 01:25 PM
christian655321

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
vandalizing a car needs to be mandatory jail like DUI\DWI imagine if you came out to your ride and saw key marks down it and "a$$ face" written on your hood, wheels missing - etc.. lol
Old 09-27-2010, 04:24 PM
YeeP

I am sure someone worked real hard on that video, so good job...

But for the people that consider the engine to be the real "music", can we see a vid of the car running on the dyno without the other music "in the way" of hearing the preferred music..... pretty please.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:21 AM
DmfG37sTT

Originally Posted by YeeP
I am sure someone worked real hard on that video, so good job...

But for the people that consider the engine to be the real "music", can we see a vid of the car running on the dyno without the other music "in the way" of hearing the preferred music..... pretty please.
Sam did exactly what I asked for as far as the video goes. Since Im not picking the car up till mid october I gave sam plenty of time to go out and test drive the car on the streets. Once I get the car I have plans on making a ton of videos hopefully before winter hits missouri.

If you really want to hear what this thing can do Christian has a identical setup to mine and im sure will sound very similar.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:44 PM
DmfG37sTT

UPDATE:

After everything the car if finally here! It came it yesterday pretty early. unfortunatly the car that was above mine leaked oil on the car so I hade to get it detailed right away before I could even drive it. After a couple of hours of detailing the test drive finally comes.

I first off want to give Sam and the guys at GTM for doing an absolutly wonderful job on the car. The install is very clean and strong along with the much added power. Through the entire process Sam has been there to pull through. Again thanks to you guys over @GTM.

Now for the car itself. Start up is perfect with no hesitation. Idle is similar to stock no sputtering. The car was set at 8psi and was ready to go. Hoped on the highway and hit it in 3rd gear at about 60 and was just holding on for the ride. The car reactes very well with the turbos and spools quick, as well as a very strong and constant pull throughout the gears. I'am very impressed and even at 8psi this car is STRONG. Im very glad to have it back and have put about 180 miles in two days .

Hopfully soon I can get some pictures and videos up for you guys.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:48 PM
christian655321

Yea, glad to see you are finally driving it - now let your girl drive the vette and race her tonight...
Old 11-20-2010, 04:54 PM
DmfG37sTT

She cant drive manual. selling it btw
Old 11-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Weiboy718

Hey, congrat's on getting your ride back finally!

Can you show us what your Blitz monitoring system?
Does it reads your boost? I know it reads oil temp,oil pressure,a/f ratio as an optional.
Old 11-20-2010, 05:30 PM
DmfG37sTT

From what I know the Blitz does not show Boost. obviously by BC does
Old 11-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Weiboy718

Originally Posted by DmfG37sTT
From what I know the Blitz does not show Boost. obviously by BC does
ACtually it does show's boost but it's just that this system is built for car's with stock boost via the ecu. It won't work for us since there's no optional sensor to hook it up. I was planning on getting that and replace the hks camp II. Dang!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:28 PM
1SiCkG
Banned

this car is efffinn insaneeeeeeee in about a month or 2 i will be TT also by gtm but im going stage one just because i despize the os geiken clutch feel..... can anyone tell me what kind of ecu is being used to have all the maps and gauges on the oem screen???? subscribed/
Old 11-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Weiboy718

Originally Posted by 1SiCkG
this car is efffinn insaneeeeeeee in about a month or 2 i will be TT also by gtm but im going stage one just because i despize the os geiken clutch feel..... can anyone tell me what kind of ecu is being used to have all the maps and gauges on the oem screen???? subscribed/
wait a min! you can have the stage II turbos without the OS Giken clutch. you can go with one of many clutch and flywheel combo that GTM sells.

you use your factory's ecu to store all the maps via UPREV. the program allows you to store up to 5 maps using your cruise control to switch maps. as far as gauges there's a few monitoring system people are using. i'm using the hks camp ii and it's all on the oem screen. i'm sure Sam@GTM will guide you to the right and lowest cost for that.

you should ask Sam for all these details instead of the forum imo. he'll give you all the direct answers and better than anybody on this forum.

LONG LIVE TO BOOST!
Old 11-21-2010, 05:08 PM
DmfG37sTT

Just because my inbox is starting to get full Ill just answer most of the questions in this thread.

1. Right now the car is set at 8psi. I have the option for 10 or whatever I want but 8 is fine for now.
2. almost all the other mods can be found in my sig
3. Boost starts at around 3k rpm and is in full boost at about 4k if not a little under. Spools are very fast and strong.
4. Transmission seems to be doing its job (givin its only been a few days)
5. My monitoring system cannot be displayed with the music, However found out its not that hard to fix and also not a huge deal to me.
6. It seems the car boosts a little more in the cold weather. I was able to hit 8.5-8.8psi.
7. Questions about pricing....Been to long to even remember.....call Sam.

I think thats all your guy's questions. Ill keep you guys updated

Quick Reply: GTM Performance Engineering : GTM Stage 2 TT Turn key Kit, 525RWHP/466RWTQ